The7: A CYBERPUNK TALE (Private)

Indeed I do *Partakes and sits on Asmo*

May be in later to do some NPC roles for ya guys. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread...good line up so far!

I get shivers from Tean's post.... read with a short pause between colours and its sounds like GLADos.... and the cake....

*pours tea for everyone*

Oh God, I was not expecting people to like that post. I guess I'll stick with the crazy coding, then. >_>

Jack, are you going to make an NPC who walks around covered in USB cables?

Ok Mine's up, I couldn't think of anything as epic as Y'alls posts so I just boosted a motorcycle.

AND SO THE TEAM ASSEMBLED.

I'll have a post up for The Boss shortly, explaining the shit you're about to get up to.

And there's the basic hook for Chapter 1. NOW GET SCHEMING, YOU LOT.

Presents for all! :D

And NO, they are not hidden explosives or drugs that Felwin is using to secretly trick you into becoming his plot bitches!

I'm doing it to show how he's a very generous guy who delights in the company of unusual friends.

THEY ARE JUST PRESENTS. So there's need to give me the finger or spit on my shoes. It's just a kind gesture.

And TK, we're friends. Deal with it.

>:{

:D!

Wait. . . how did he know who we all were? Were our identities disclosed before the meeting?

*looks into that gift horse's gaping maw*

YAAY PREZZIE!!! THANK YOU ASMO MAN!!!

but I think Jumi would have appreciated a bag of the finest hash known to man.

Well, he shouldn't have been all emo and tried to leave, should he?

AND SCREW YOU TEGAN, WE'VE MET BEFORE!

Except Japanese dude, who was all like "we haven't met before".

*bullies everyone into accepting his paradoxically friendly, generous and loveable character*

LOVE HIM!

LOOOOOOOOOOOVE HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM!!!!

Should never have gotten drunk and nailed her sister dude....was a bad move.

You're trying to be all enigmatic and cool and unusual and different and anti-social and rule-breaky and jump-on-your-motorbike bad boy James Dean in-your-face stick-it-the-man no-time-for-this-shit keeps-to-himself-and-doesn't-really-mix twilight vampire broody loner!

Don't try to deny it.

The character is based off the persona of Mitch Hedberg who was not any of those things. T___T

*crumples up his character sheet, and goes off to do it again correctly this time* BAHHHH!

*camera zooms in on Jumi as he shrugs*

JUMI: Who else but Asmo?

*theme tune plays*

WILL SHALL BE MAYBE POSTING TONIGHT POSSIBLE IF HAVES THE CHANCES.

*Baits Asmo into attacking her*