The7: A CYBERPUNK TALE (Private)

Remember that The Psychopath has rather unprecidented access to cyberspace, which would make an awesome location to post in and about.

Hell, The Psycho and The Hacker could team up to storm a data-fortress in cyberspace which contains information on the exchange that's going down soon.

Such is the joy of collaborative story-telling.

Silly Grumpy, expecting teamwork.

Even if that was the case Grumps, The Psycho dosen't come across as nessecarily wanting to work as a team.

BUT THAT'S WHY IT'S AWESOME!

>_____> *drags TK off to a triad meeting... AND NO THAT DOES NOT MEAN THREESOM*

<.< Right, Vay, keep telling yourself that.

Meanwhile, I hope Kubon likes being penetrated. In the gut. With a knife. lol

^.^

I think Kris has a cast iron liver *checks character sheet* Yep.

So, how about Kubon knows of an illegal hover-car race where all the major gangs are meeting up?

The 7 (minus Mitch, who's too busy being cool) can go along and find out some clues about this new gang who's snatched the girl. Maybe there's a "mysterious driver" who's entered the race and everyone thinks he has some connections to the kidnappers. But he keeps inside his car, so no one knows what he looks like.

We use Topaz to flirt with one of the big rollers, and get him to lend us a car. Then we stick Kubon in it and Amadeus soups it up. Then we have a race, where we try to keep up with the mysterious driver and learn what we can from him. If we win the guy's car, we can access its computer and backtrack it to the gang's headquarters.

Of course, shit can go wrong to stop us winning. Maybe Topaz kills the gang leader in her sex-glee and we all have to fight our way out. Or the mysterious driver turns out to be someone we don't wanna mess with. Or the police try to break up the race.

Just thinking of ways to use all the characters...

*sheathes his Idea-Cannon*

Asmo's just mad that I got to make the Cool guy who has trust issues, rides a motorcycle, drinks with reckless abandon, has no respect for the opposite sex, and sticks it to the man first.

*Smug look*

I'll take that as the first YES vote.

*Thumbs up*

I'd be fine with that, but what's teh Grump's view?

Sorry for late reply, been workin' and blah.

I'm all for that idea, there's a lot we can do with it. Now let's hope Amadeus doesn't do something IMPULSIVE with the car. . . :D

Not like a psychotic AI to do anything impulsive, is it?

*prepares for shit to go down*

*puts down the JackShade thesaurus*

Okay, the plan has been proposed.

*Lols quite heartily*

AND INDEED IT HAS.

I support this plan....and I can hack the other racers cars into being shit with governor programs and the like.