The7: A CYBERPUNK TALE (Private)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Ok I'm pissed off.

I've tried FIVE TIMES to post for this, and each time, it was a glorious 10-12 paragraph, set music and theme, and all prettiful post, and SOMETHING ALWAYS HAPPENS.

<.< I dunno what to do.

Ooooooh, that's a good idea!

It's good that something always happens in your posts. It stops the reader getting bored.

Hey, Asmo, how does your character eat and drink? how does that work?

SHAKES & SMOOTHIES.

HOW DOES HE DIGEST IT THOUGH!? does he have to take off the mask?

I bet he does, it's just, is he able to open his mouth? Was it scarred or damaged so much that it had to be worked on?

SMOOTHIE THROUGH THE NECK.

That sounds like a finishing move on a fight game.

FINISH HIM!

*punches a smoothie through asmo's neck, then robs his wallet of five dollars to get a new one*

Thanks for the example.

*SHOVES A STRAW IN ASMO'S THROAT AND POURS A SMOOTHIE DOWN IT*

TRY NOT TO CHOKE ON THIS, M'KAY?

.... Soooooo, I posted.

I think my own character is creeping me out.

Sorry guys, I haven't forgotten about this. But as you might have noticed I've been opening the new Mass Roleplay and its sucking up my time like a Jehovah's Witness in the kitchen. Plus I have to move house soon, so I need my internet time for looking at squallid little recluse-hovels.

I'll try to work on the non-mass roleplays over the week.[/prattling on like the woeful players he despises].

It's cool, brah. I need to get nagging other peeps, too.

Jumi, if you wanna get that nightclub scene go-go-going, that'd be awesome.

At first I was just going to have Amadeus just be that annoying side character who messes with everyone's heads while they try to work. . .But I'll get with you sometime in the next few days to plot something for it to help out that isn't too OMG GODMODED.