The Z Fighters (OOC/SIGNUPS thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive the alcohol in my blood, but I think the amount of people striving to create interesting special snowflake's is too damn high

We need some basic ass bitches

I'm a little confused do you mean people who fall short of being z fighters but have enough ki to get a z on the paper I thought we'd npc some people like that

I didn't want to go into specifics about Mina's strength or ki for a couple reasons. For one, I really don't want there to be any conflicts about which characters are stronger. At least without actually sparring or something.

Secondly, I kinda like the idea that her actual strength and skill is largely unknown. Of course, her ability to entirely mask her power level could help with that, since she's an android.

I didn't want to go into specifics about Mina's strength or ki for a couple reasons. For one, I really don't want there to be any conflicts about which characters are stronger. At least without actually sparring or something.

Secondly, I kinda like the idea that her actual strength and skill is largely unknown. Of course, her ability to entirely mask her power level could help with that, since she's an android.
Well yea androids have a power supply that's why the z fighters had to visually see them to track them unless they unleashed an attack

Also I don't want anyone thinking Hisagi is powerful because he's basically the first enemy he'll train and get stronger with the rest I actually want him to lose to see that maybe he could use some of their training methods to increase his strength

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
So what HellHound is saying is we need some Yamcha's.... I would rather die than make Lindow a Yamcha. D:<

Reactions: The Dapper Mog
Banji is just gonna be a complete workhorse to achieve all his power-ups. So he'll kinda be taking the piccolo route, but maybe not fusing with others to get the bonuses.

I feel that's a really good mentality to have for characters, Iroh. I feel character development is really important.

Well I don't mind making another character who is a yamcha

76dd7420259a4029.jpg

Name: Ryochi Moto
Race: Human
Weapons: None Yet

Original Abilities:

Punisher- Similar to the Kai-O-Ken technique but Ryochi can increase his muscle mass becoming about 3 times large then normal greatly increasing strength

Telepathy - He can speak to others mentally like king kai and others can use him kinda like a human transmitter

Telekinesis - Can move objects with his mind

Ki based Abilities:

Destructo Disc - Able to turn his ki into a razor sharp disc able to cut everything down in his path

Ki Blast- Small amount of Ki shot at an enemy.

Spirit ball - Fires a ball of condensed ki able to Direct its movement

Non-ki based abilities:

I'm gonna beat you up - A average rush usually used with his punishment technique where he unleashes a furry of super strong punches

Big Bang - He punches the opponent repeatedly and the last punch sends them into the air where they explode. In reality he uses a capsule with grenades that detonates soon after his final punch as he slips it onto the opponent.

Personality: Ryochi is a cocky guy. He likes praise fame and money but deep down he has a good heart. He is no coward but tend to be frightened easily but plays it off like he's a tough guy.

Bio/History:

Ryochi was an orphan child who was picked on when he was younger. During an incident he ran away and fell into a ravine but was saved by some monks. This clan of people were humans he had never seen before as some had three eyes and capable of using their mind and inner ki for great things. Although Ryochi put on a tough act they saw that the boys intentions were good so they decided to train him. In doing so they showed him how to use ki and even achieve feats of telepathy and telekinesis.

Ryochi wanted to use his abilities to gain money and fam like his here the legendary savior of the earth HERCULE!!
Growing up Ryochi defeated many humans earning him fam and money but when word was out that they was a search for future defenders of the planet he knew it would make his legend grow so he decided to try to become a Z fighter.

Opinions of other characters:

Piccolo- "He is one of the greats, and the only legend greater then me for now"
Ryochi sees piccolo as a master to overcome

Hisagi- "Whoa why so angry your always on 20!! how about an autograph."
Ryochi is afraid of Hisagi but hides it with humor and bravodo.

Jean Garument- "Hey I studied with monks kid I could teach you something"
Ryochi loves Jean, because he is young and wants him to be his protege after he becomes a legend

Law Waters- "Doesn't seem all that great "
He has nothing against law but he doesn't see anything too special about Saiyans

Mina- "SEXXXYYY DARLING GIVE ME A KISS"
He has ummm lets say impure intentions for her that he makes known.

Banji- "He's a Namekian, just like piccolo he must be strong."
He does not mess with Banji as he knows Piccolo is strong so another Namekian in his eyes is just as strong.

Lindow- "Wierdo."
Ryochi finds him weird

Bas-Kun - "Hey there's only one super strong legend who will surpass Hercule and thats RYOCHI MOTO."
He finds Bas to be a threat and things he wants to surpass Hercule and steal his thunder its a one sided rivalry and he also thinks Bas wants Mina

@Sasha Bliss

(THIS IS MY YAMCHA CHARACTER HOPE HE'S GOOD ENOUGH)

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the kienzan. Makes me mad that it never got to be truly useful. Anyway, fun looking character. Haha

Such a powerful move always used incorrectly.

There are 7 which fits cuz there was Tien Yamcha gohan piccolo krillin chiaotzu goku and Yajirobe and Hisagi will show he's evil so really 6 not included in the list

Trunks pan goten vegeta
@The Classy Mog

And? Haha She's a character that's accustomed to being solo.

Haha I thought so. I legitimately chuckled reading his opinion section.

Status
Not open for further replies.