The Z Fighters (OOC/SIGNUPS thread)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
There were originally 10 z-fighters lol working on piccolo's post now.

76dd7420259a4029.jpg

Name: Ryochi Moto
Race: Human
Weapons: None Yet

Original Abilities:

Punisher- Similar to the Kai-O-Ken technique but Ryochi can increase his muscle mass becoming about 3 times large then normal greatly increasing strength

Telepathy - He can speak to others mentally like king kai and others can use him kinda like a human transmitter

Telekinesis - Can move objects with his mind

Ki based Abilities:

Destructo Disc - Able to turn his ki into a razor sharp disc able to cut everything down in his path

Ki Blast- Small amount of Ki shot at an enemy.

Spirit ball - Fires a ball of condensed ki able to Direct its movement

Non-ki based abilities:

I'm gonna beat you up - A average rush usually used with his punishment technique where he unleashes a furry of super strong punches

Big Bang - He punches the opponent repeatedly and the last punch sends them into the air where they explode. In reality he uses a capsule with grenades that detonates soon after his final punch as he slips it onto the opponent.

Personality: Ryochi is a cocky guy. He likes praise fame and money but deep down he has a good heart. He is no coward but tend to be frightened easily but plays it off like he's a tough guy.

Bio/History:

Ryochi was an orphan child who was picked on when he was younger. During an incident he ran away and fell into a ravine but was saved by some monks. This clan of people were humans he had never seen before as some had three eyes and capable of using their mind and inner ki for great things. Although Ryochi put on a tough act they saw that the boys intentions were good so they decided to train him. In doing so they showed him how to use ki and even achieve feats of telepathy and telekinesis.

Ryochi wanted to use his abilities to gain money and fam like his here the legendary savior of the earth HERCULE!!
Growing up Ryochi defeated many humans earning him fam and money but when word was out that they was a search for future defenders of the planet he knew it would make his legend grow so he decided to try to become a Z fighter.

Opinions of other characters:

Piccolo- "He is one of the greats, and he deserves as much respect as he gets. That's not to say he's not a hard ass but wouldnt you be after so many years?"
Bas-Kun greatly respects Piccolo, as he is one of the most revered masters in the world. He stood by the side of one he once called his enemy and accomplished great things, saving Earth being one of them.

Hisagi- "Whoa why so angry your always on 20!! how about an autograph."
Ryochi is afraid of Hisagi but hides it with humor and bravodo.

Jean Garument- "Hey I studied with monks to did your monks have three eyes."
Ryochi loves Jean, because he is young and wants him to be his protege after he becomes a legend also he was trained by monks as well

Law Waters- "Doesn't seem all that great "
He has nothing against law but he doesn't see anything too special about Saiyans

Mina- "SEXXXYYY DARLING GIVE ME A KISS"
He has ummm lets say impure intentions for her that he makes known.

Banji- "He's a Namekian, just like piccolo he must be strong."
He does not mess with Banji as he knows Piccolo is strong so another Namekian in his eyes is just as strong.

Lindow- "Wierdo."
Ryochi finds him weird

Bas-Kun - "Hey there's only one super strong legend who will surpass Hercule and thats RYOCHI MOTO."
He finds Bas to be a threat and things he wants to surpass Hercule and steal his thunder its a one sided rivalry and he also thinks Bas wants Mina

@Sasha Bliss

(THIS IS MY YAMCHA CHARACTER HOPE HE'S GOOD ENOUGH)
Look at his opinion on Piccolo, one could say its identical to Bas's.

I don't trust that bus with Piccolo's track record.

Fine...but if he looks at someone and starts reaving the bus up i'm hanging on for dear life.

Well excuse me for copying and pasting I'm not going all out for a Yamcha

BTW Piccolo does have a license, it's a filler episode, one of the better ones.

He had the weird driver though who encouraged it.

2nd best filler only compared to HIFL

Like I said before though there is no posting order just make sure you don't get to far ahead of yourself when it's you and only someone else.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
He has been on earth for like 24 hours everything is new to him.

And then Mina blew it up.

It's going to be a thing. You'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.