The World of Narif (Sign-up/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruko, why did you post for the corpse strider when I haven't accepted her yet?

Don't worry. You did.

Or rather, since you didn't raise an issue other than the image, I assumed it was fine.

Actually, I have a few reservations about her. Could you please PM me a completed CS with everything filled out instead of Unknown. Don't worry, my characters and in turn everyone else's characters don't know anything about her but as GM I need to know her CS stuffs.

Yes, accepted, just be sure to follow what I said ^^

@Ordered_Chaos when you get to the loot in that ruin/dungeon, don't post what it is I have plans for all dungeons/ruins/loot

Oooh!So the Bear Nazis are going to have problems with the Fantasy Hippies.

Yes. They are :D

Well, should've expected you to come up with more nicknames once more people started popping up >_>

Reactions: Archwar
I should really come up with names for our characters to. That would be fun. :D

Actually, the RWBY pic reminds me that i need to do a Redux of my RWBY RP, it was successful until people suddenly started getting banned and dropped off the earth.

That took forever! And that's only the first part now I gotta write the second.

Thanks.

Reactions: Archwar
Well I'd make an IC GM post telling you what it is and what it does. Of course your people would still have to discover what it does.

Also, @ShiroKiyoshi , your people can't use Dark Glyphs. Remember, evil magic has a dark/evil version of all magics, Dark Glyphs are the evil Version of Glyphs, and only Maski can use Evil Magic, thus making him the only one capable of using Dark Glyphs.

Status
Not open for further replies.