The World of Narif (Sign-up/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That black orb sounds most intriguing. I'm afraid I may have to steal it from you. For purely educational purposes, of course.

Didn't think you'd bring it out this early actually. Yes, Ruko, I suggest not attempting that.

Nah, that's still for later use. Only if someone attempts to attack the capital will they be in one heck of a surprise.

Ah gotcha, well then, fun times might happen of Ruko decides to ignore my warning.

So this black orb is a medieval nuke? Awesome. I'll just send in my ghost girl then.

I'm seriously tempted to let you try and steal it, but that is going to ruin the fun of things. Also, nope. It is not a nuke. If it was this Rp wouldn't even exist anymore.

>:D

I'd say its more like a key.

A key to what though... *Ponders*. Still gonna steal it.

Well, whether you took it or not, it'd still only work in archwars/empicas favour. Because what it unlocks has supreme loyalty to them, not gonna say what it is that it unlocks though.

Supreme loyalty, but what about supreme power? What if it gets broken before it can unlock it? What if it get drops into an alternate dimension where that thing doesn't exist? I'm sure i can think of a way to prevent evil nuke beast from happening.

Will "Jinx" survive the fall? What will be the outcome of the war? What the hell is this black orb? Who is this stranger to Tenshi grounds? These questions and more next week on "The World of Narif"

Nice Narration XD

Hey, everyone...I'm just popping in to let you know that I'm pulling out of this RP. With RT and you guys going as fast as you are, there's no way I could possibly keep up and stay interested. I'll remove Odynae from here so there's no confusion if another wishes to join. ^^ Enjoy!

Well, I'm sad to hear that, but thankyou for informing us.

So, it's official.

bush-all-your-base-are-belong-to-us-pi-mg-2-pi72.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.