The World of Narif (Sign-up/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still here. Just got 2 big homeworks due tomorrow to do so can't post.

I might have to free up the dark green landmass if @Darkstar doesn't post soon

We started a long time ago actually XD

Appearance: Though in the picture she only has bandages she wears a large black trench coat and under it regular flat shoes, and a pitch white dress are seen with golden designs all across it. [spoili]
pmO0BQw.jpg
[/spoili]

Name: Ava Menagerie

Nickname: N/A

Race: Half-Angel Summon

Family: ???

Skills: Cooking, Sewing, Cleaning, Medicine

Special Skills: Healing Magic, Light Magic (she only knows a few basic spells for Light Magic though)

Weapon/s: Ava does not use any weapons, as she is a Pacifist

Good Traits: Sympathetic, Empathetic, Gentle,

Bad Traits: Too Forgiving, Pacifist (Doesn't/doesn't like to fight), Fragile (She has a weak body and is easily injured), Weak Body (She is physically weak and has less stamina than normal people.)

Personality: Ava will always forgive everyone, no matter what, as she believes that everyone has good in them, no matter how dark. She will also, almost always, try to convert Maski or others going down 'the path of darkness and evil' to right themselves and pursue 'the path of light, justice, and healing'. She can easily sympathize with others and is a very gentle person. She also doesn't like to see violence, as she has seen enough, and is a pacifist, meaning she doesn't fight and that she doesn't like to fight.

Past: Ava had found Maski when one day someone had tried to attack him for their 'justice' and summoned her to assist him. Unfortunately the summoner found that she was a healer, not a fighter, and subsequently had his soul stolen and absorbed into Maski's Scythe. Due to this his soul was still supplying her with Magik from his Scythe and thus resulted in her becoming a permanent existence as long as Maski's Scythe existed. When Ava had found out who had done so she had panicked amongst learning it was Maski, or as her people call him, the Harbinger of Anarchy and Evil. But she found herself surprised when, instead of killing her like she thought he was going to do, he let her live and travel with him. When she asked why his only response was that she reminded him of his deceased wife, and that he would protect her with his life.

Ambition: Ultimately she wants to convert everyone to the 'path of Light, Justice, and Healing.' But her main goal is to convert Maski to this path so that he may lose the darkness that resides inside of him.
Appearance: Although it doesn't show it in the picture, she also has fairy wings on her back that have black outlines and a light purple see through membrane. She also is only around 6 Inches tall, but she can grow to a normal human size of 5'3", which is the tallest she can grow. [spoili]
dMRDeWD.jpg
[/spoili]

Name: Nevy Valentine

Nickname: 'Nev' by Ava and sometimes, though rare, by Maski.

Race: Corrupted Fairy

Family: ???

Location: In the Wylder Fae's Region travelling with Maski and Ava

Skills: Flying, Organization,

Special Skills: Dark Magic, Fairy Magic (Information on Fairy Magic will be slowly explained and revealed throughout the RP), Can Grow and Shrink her body like the rest of her people.

Weapon/s: Uses her Magic as her weapons

Good Traits: Understanding (Can understand Maski better than others), Convincing (Has a Silver Tongue and can convince others to do as she pleases), Fast Flyer (She knows how to fly better than normal Fairies and can fly much faster than them.)

Bad Traits: Too Honest (She cannot Lie, but she can provide Half-Truths or answers questions with more questions), Too Energetic (She makes Cheetahs look like Snails due to how energetic she is), Nosy (She is incredibly Nosy and will try to do anything to learn more about what she hears.)

Personality: Nevy is generally a happy-go-lucky fairy that does whatever she wants without care. She also readily shows that she loves and appreciates Ava and Maski regularly for accepting her instead of shunning her like everyone else. If she can assist Maski or Ava in any way than she will try to do so but if someone hurts them or threatens them then she will react violently.

Past: Nevy was the first of a special breed of her kind. She was born from a Fairy and a shadow being, resulting in her dark appearance and abilities. She was shunned by all the others of her people, until one day she was summoned. Someone in the lands of the Wylder Fae had summoned her to help them defend against a beast when Maski had showed up, slaughtered both the people and the beast with his scythe, which thus resulted in her remaining in Narif as long as the Scythe did. She broke down crying when she realized she couldn't return to her own Other-Realm until Maski helped her get over it. Eventually they met Ava and due to their similar circumstances they were able to connect together. When she asked Maski why he had helped her, he replied by saying that she reminded him of his deceased daughter. Another thing that they had learned was that when she touched him, instead of becoming corrupted like anyone else, no matter the race as long as they weren't part angel, she had instead remained perfectly fine, and had unlocked the ability to use Dark Magic.

Ambition: To help Maski and Ava accomplish their goals, no matter what they are.

Same cant post tonight.

Rogess attacked a Dragonkin General and managed to message the Dragonkin leader, Rogess and The Dragons Alliance are now at war. The Tenshi are currently exploring some Ruins, Odyrae is currently in peace talks with The Dragons Alliance, Tenshi are in a special type of Trade Agreement with The Dragons Alliance, i forgot what Empica was doing Currently, the Mutha's also now have a neighbor who of which are Bear People, or people who can transform into bears.

I also explained a crap load on how magic works and what different types there are, so it's important that you read that.

The Emperica are currently discussing a possible trade agreement with the North.

Will be making a Maski post soon :3. @Ruko this post will have him attacking a small Wylder Fae village, is it alright if i take them over for the combat, or do you wish to do so?

using my computer for iwaku for the first time. Used to use my ipad, but the computer is so much easier! although i do miss spellcheck for things like capital letters and the capital i... aswell as minor typos

Yea, gets a little annoying after a little while.

Wait they're in wylder fae territory? How convenient. Looks like we don't have any ultra evil bad guy to deal with after all. Ok everyone shows over go home.

Why do you say that? Also, you didn't answer my question.

Cos the Wylder Fae lands are covered by a stationary pyroclastic cloud. It can be up to 700 celcius (1292 F), there's literally no water inside the fae lands, there's no oxygen inside the cloud - everything asphyxiates, there's an abundance of super powerful Ashen Beasts and there's the Wylder Fae themselves, who are masters of illusion. Chances are if he wandered into their lands they'd end up trapped going in a perpetual circle. That being said, I suppose he could probably have spells to negate all of those effects, but even then he's not gonna survive a hundred Ashen Beasts to the face, since inside the fae lands they can't die.

And yeah you can control that battle. Im not gonna reveal the Fae's powers until later.

Well, to be honest, i was going to have him slaughter a small village and then escape via glyph teleportation to the floating isles inside the Ruins he had awakened inside of.

Status
Not open for further replies.