The World of Narif (Sign-up/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I'm here, was unable to talk because I was in the 3D Modelling Zone

So, I was wondering if the Dragonkin or the Tenshi are going to attempt to bring the Empire into their conflict.

@Archwar didn't you already deny an alliance?

Well, the tenshi and dragonkin aren't at conflict right now if that's what you meant. Besides, the only one currently at war with Rogess would be TDA, the tenshi didn't agree to an alliance and the moonriders have yet to say that they accept the TDA's alliance terms.

Also, once the message reaches Layla, if the tenshi don't prematurely kill her greatest and closest general Baskal, which would then result in the dragonkin taking back their agreement. Anyway, like I was saying, if/when the message reaches Layla I will be giving a lot of information on how different magic works and magic in general.

Also, I'm kind of regretting having the dragonkin be considered savages to others due to how they were made as it has hurt their chances so far.

Also, I can kind of forgive how those Tenshi are treating Baskal, considering they most likely don't know about the special trade agreement that was created between their people yet.

Well, let us simply see how it plays out. Better hope your General is good with words.

Well, Baskal is generally civil with those who are in turn Civil with him, but considering the circumstances he may have to hold his rage and tounge.

I'm saying if war does break out then won't the Dragon Alliance attempt to sway the Empire to allow their lands to station an army there? Sure, they have Borla and can transport troops quickly. However, they would have to transport supplies if their animals aren't strong enough.

I have also decided to have the Emperica once a magical race that created creatures such as Titans, but lost their magic for some reason and that magic became Maghina. This would be a very tightly guarded secret. It would also explain why the Emperica are so reluctant to allow other races to even glimpse it.

@Archwar your king already denied an attempt at an alliance. I'm sure the hot-headed Dragonkin won't try again, especially now that they are in war.

Oh, for reference, the Tenshi captain that the injured Dragon general encountered is being accompanied by 2 smaller golems (about 8 ft tall) and 8 Tenshi wearing scale armour.

Actually, Dragonkin are pretty patient and peaceful, but Baskal and Layla were born and bred on a battlefield, so they get restless without action, which leads them to be more hotheaded than their brethren.

Also, Archwar, I was considering it, but sending another diplomat so early after the first would most likely be detrimental to the TDA's goals.

Just out of curiosity how does everyone's government work? We have a weird system.

1. People want something
  2. Goes through board
  3. Ki goes over it with "Kraken" and "Reticle"
  4. Ki presents his idea to the board
  5. The board present their ideas
  6. Ki and the board fight over resolutions until they have a stripped down solution
  7. They check their resources
  8. More corrections to the law, solution, bill, etc are made
  9. The item is presented to the people
  10. The people come and add what has been taken away.
  11. More fixes are made and it presented to the people again
  12. The people hold communal assemblies where they adjust the community laws to fit the new one
  13. They present this to representatives that made the first [people] adjustment to the item
  14. These represenatives talk it over and goto the board who admits it into a huge book of items
  15. Ki puts his blood signature on this along with his generals
  16. Now the board returns to their cities and makes few tweaks to the region laws to fit the new item.
  17. people want something

1. People want something.
2. Queen decides whether it would make sense.
3. (OPTIONAL) Queen asks council their opinion.
4. People may or may not get that thing.

Also:

1. Queen wants something.
2. Queen gets that thing.

1. People want something
2. People make a Proposal
3. Layla looks it over and discusses it with her advisors
4. Layla Discusses it with her Generals
5. Layla Discusses it with the Civilian Representatives
6. Layla decides to accept or Deny it
7. If Denied the people don't get that thing
8. If Accepted people get that thing

Also, i'm kind of like Ruko in that degree

1. Layla/Leader want a thing
2. Layla plans on how to get that thing with her closest and most trusted advisors and generals. (Which consist of her Magic Counselor, Mak (Her Father and Political Advisor and her Trainer), Baskal the Blooded, and another Character that i have yet to reveal.)
3. Layla gets that thing

Yay for Total Dictatorship!

Well in the sense that Ki wants something

1. Ki wants something
  2. Ki needs board power to make thing happen
  3. Board doesn't want to help
  4. Ki needs people power to convince board
  5. People don't want to help
  • Ki goes to board
  • they help
  • people have to deal with it
  1. Ki goes to board
  2. They don't want to help
  3. Ki goes to people
  4. They support his idea
  5. The board has to deal with it and help Ki

Uh... I just missed 4 pages over night. Anything important?

Well, a couple people are considering war wiht Shiro so that they can get his Legal Loli's. We Explained how our government worked, and generally just chatted about the RP.

omg-fml.jpg

Shouldn't have made Lolis that are Legal my friend, that is a prime concern for war >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.