The World of Narif (Sign-up/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. So how is everyone?

Shiro, I like your siggie sentence.

Motivation Inserted.

So awesome. XD

Thank you @Mowkie somebody appreciates my genius

Oh, cool. I dated a Muslim girl once, she was cool.

I'm doing fine, I have a muslim friend that has a huge family.

On a side note, sorry for not posting yesterday, things popped up unfortunately and I had take too many painkillers on accident and was really loopy.

That's not good.

I can relate to having a huge family. On my dad's side I got like 25 to 100 relatives. They're all over the world as well.

And medicine man. It's a double edge sword.

Oh yeah, don't get me started on large families, I sometimes think the majority of louisiana is my family due to how large it is.

• Love
Reactions: Archwar
Wait Allah is just the Arabic for God? I thought they were seperate entities.

They're quite the one in the same. I can provide proof if need be.

Oh, also just finished my subnation and its species. I couldn't get them all since five is overdoing it and I'll try to go more in depth with the religion at a later date either through the IC or a custom sheet.

Also, the tree isn't really a character. It's just sentient, but is immobile and doesn't have a true brain so there isn't really much to it. Trying to Rp such a thing would be boring.

And I'm also planning on adding a few things to the Emperica Empire such as a cav unit, a grenadier unit that uses Maghina as grenades, and a pair of Titans each complete with their strengths and weaknesses.

Actually, the Muslim and Christian faiths are quite similar...Muslims just tend to have more demanding faiths than Christians, and they are typically much more disciplined.

Then you have people like me...Agnostic and proud. XD

Mmmmmm, Krispy Kreme....

• Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
Well, I don't really believe in just one religion, I believe in multiple, which only consist of Greek, Norse and Japanese.

Also, racism doesn't exist on iwaku. Especially not when you can create your own race and religion XD

Technically, we wouldn't be racist if we spoke out against Muslims. It'd just be a religious feud, much like the shit that ISIS is pulling with the US right now. That's all war really is...shit about religion...my religion is better than yours...BLAH BLAH! Stupid crap.

Huh, ironic, we're degrading/discussing war/religion/race on an RP OOC thread about war happening due to an old god with different races, one of which are discriminated against (dragonkin) because of how they came to be >_>

But think about it....

Every war in the history of man has been, somehow, related to religion.

EVERY...

SINGLE......

WAR.

I hate humanity sometimes.

*dies*

Status
Not open for further replies.