The World of Narif (Sign-up/OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thanks to the more recent Magic the Gathering set, I imagine all gods as being made of stars and space-gas-cloud-stuff.
MtG-Theros-Art-615x449.jpg

rNUZM65.jpg

so having some kind of cataclysmic event of this scale is acceptable then?

Well, its possible we don't know what he looks like @Ruko. So not all hope is lost. And @AllThePasta said if he didn't make a rule against it, it is possible.

*checks rules*... *Laughs maniacally* You're all absolutely screwed. And so am I.

What Shiro said, if i didn't make a rule against it, then it's possible :3, though you might piss some people off, i could honestly care less, as it makes things much more interesting to let peoples imagination, ideas, and plots run wild.

gonna edit map now, Arch Wars subnation is accepted, and will post once map edit is done :3

• Thank You
Reactions: Archwar
No matter what i can't seem to find that boot like shape that you describe in your cs Shiro >_<

lol, so the little piece of land that sticks out toward the east it looks like a boot @AllThePasta

Yea, just found it, i knew you were talking about the outcropping but i thought you were talking about a specific spot xD

Alrighty, IC and Map have been edited, gonna try and post now, might not be able to, as it's 8:11 AM and i have to leave at 8:45 For an appointment to check the bar in my chest :3

@ShiroKiyoshi i was about to ask you to edit your post in the IC, as i hadn't sent a Dragonkin messanger/negotiator to your people, but nvm, as it makes things more interesting :3

Nah I never cause cataclysms on other people. I have a plot device that could be very... VERY fun to use. It's a backup for now though.

So if it's not in the rules then I could have a reality traveling race of cabbage midgets appear riding Kiwis into battle.

That would be a sight to see.

I want to see that too... Then I want to kill it.

And then a species of Shadow creatures appear and consume the world! :D

I want to see that too. And I want to kill it.

So it would appear that war is going to break out unless both sides come to a agreement of some sorts. Also, I've updated the Empierca Empire military list to include a Grenadier unit that uses unstable Maghina, a cavalry unit, and the mighty Titans.

Why you do dis Shiro?! :3

I was correct about war. Wonder who is going to get dragged into it. The Dragon Alliance and Rogess are already in it and I would imagine the Tenshi might get dragged into it. The Moon Riders too if they accept. The Emperica Empire would be chilling with a can of soda watching the game match go on.

And where the heck are the Muthas?!

Status
Not open for further replies.