The wolf

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You could stay here if you like...i have a guest room." They said from the kitchen.

"And how would I repay you? Would you accept my money?" Hazel questioned, assuming they wouldn't. Charles didn't seem like the person to accept money from someone off the street.

"You don't have to repay me," they reassured her.

Hazel sighed. "I will spend one night, but only because I don't know how much longer I can stand the pain." She said with a weak smile. "Now just promise me you aren't a pervert and won't try to get me undressed once I am asleep." She said with a raised eyebrow.

"I would never," Charles laughed.
Charles guided her to the guest room.

She nodded and followed Charles. "Just in case my boyfriend comes here just tell him you have no idea who I am. I don't believe he could have followed me, but he is kinda crazy." Hazel warned as they entered a room. She didn't want to cause Charles trouble, but it seemed to follow her.

"I have knives in my kitchen and a medical kit, pretty sure we don't have to worry about him."
Charles noticed his still bloody hands.
"It's not like he's going to track you down here."

Hazel smiled slightly. "I'll be out of your hair tomorrow morning then, thanks for your hospitality, it means a lot." She noticed Charles' hands and bit her lip. "Sorry about the blood, I didn't mean to get any on you."

"No! Don't feel bad about it. I'm a mortician...so." Charles said, going to the bathroom to wash their hands.

She made a face at the news before laughing softly. "Interesting choice of careers. I'll be quiet, as quiet as the people you usually work with." Hazel promised, stepping into the guest room.

"Well, I'm going to bed. See you next morning." They smiled and went to bed.
Charles was kind but...were they a boy or girl?

Hazel nodded. "Thanks for all your help." She said before closing the door to the room. She took a deep breath, taking in the room before she took off her bloody shirt and settled into the bed. Hazel just hoped her ex wouldn't be out searching for her yet, then she had some time to find a place to go.

Charles slept well, but something was bugging them.
Something odd.
There was some sort of rustling outside their door.

She was asleep before she knew it, the pain taking over. Hazel heard something in the night, but it wasn't enough to wake her up.

Charles quickly reached to one of their drawers, pulling out a small pocket knife.

The rustling wasn't much of an animal but of a man. The heavy footsteps got closer to their room.

He had finally gotten to the house. After searching the ground he had found her blood trail and followed it. "Come out come out where ever you are.... You can't hide from me Hazel." He called, opening a door to a room in the house.

Charles breathed deeply but silently as the man entered their room.
With the pocketknife in their hands and pretending to sleep under their blankets.

He laughed softly. "I found you Hazel, just give it up. We're meant to be together. You can't fight it." He moved further into the room, tugging on the blanket that was on the bed.

Charles thought of something to say through their shaky breath.
But they couldn't.
They let the man slowly strip the blanket off of them.
"I'm not hazel,sir..." Charles said in a rushed yet quiet voice.

He pulled back and shook his head. "Where the fuck is she? I know she's in this house!" He yelled, trying to grab onto the person's shirt. He was drunk though, and wasnt very stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.