The wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
"What are youn going to do with him if he survives?" They asked, tapping their fingers on the handle.

Hazel shook his head. "Nothing, bring him to a hospital and leave him. I'll get out of here by the time he has woken up." She said simply.

"...fine." Charles quickly pulled out the knife.
Seeing him drop to the floor.

"I don't want you to get in trouble... Do you have a car I could drive him in or would you like me to drag him somewhere and call an ambulance?" Hazel asked, hoping this all worked out. With her cut she knew she wouldn't be able to drag him far.

"Drive him there..."
Charles leaned down, meeting face to face to him.

She nodded. "Okay, do you want to come to? I don't want to ruin your whole night, you've been so generous already." Hazel said, biting her lip.

"No," they said.
Charles brought their hand to the mans chin,raiding his face to theirs.
"I see why you dated him."

Hazel watched at Charles looked over him. "It wasn't for his looks. Our parents wanted us together. I didn't know any better at the time, but he isn't right for me." She sighed softly before stepping forward. "If you could help me bring him to the car I will be on my way. When I come back I'll get out of your hair, I don't want my past bothering you anymore."

"Kay," charles picked him up by the arms.
"You can still talk right?" They asked him jokingly.

He let out a grumble, which was words, but his mouth wasnt working right.

Hazel followed Charles out, trying to help, but she wasnt able to do much though because of her cut.

Charles threw him into the back seat.
"Sit in the back seat and hold him down."

Hazel nodded and did as she was told. "Just leave once you drop us off, I'll find another place to stay for the rest of the night."

Charles drove off to the hospital and helped him to the door.

They leaned into his ear again, "If you tell anyone about this I will break you."

She walked with them, but not close enough to hear what they had said.

He just nodded and struggled to walk into the area.

"I think I'm going to keep you around after..." They chuckled.

"What?" Hazel asked, looking at them. "I'll just find a cheap hotel or something really. It isn't that bad, and you've done more than you've needed to."

"No,I wasn't talking about you." They scoffed.

"Oh, ah, alright." She said, embarrassed now. Hazel rubbed her neck and looked at the ground. "I guess I'll be going then. Thanks for everything."

His eyes widened and he hoped that the person was joking.

Charles stayed by the hospital bed,carefully checking him from time to time.
They then slept in a chair, after their attempt of staying up.

He woke up a few hours later and saw the person sitting near him. "Ah shit." He muttered, trying to figure out how to get out of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.