The wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I don't know who you're talking about !" They cried out.

"My girlfriend, Hazel, she's here." He said with a growl. "Take me to her or... Or I'll say you kidnapped her."

"I really don't know what your talking about," they growled back.charles hoped she got out if the place.

"Like hell you don't." He said letting the person go before walking out. When he saw another door he grinned. "Oh Hazel, I've found you now."

Charles chased after him, coming up from behind him.
They held the pocket knife to his throat, making it as quiet as can be.
"You don't want to wake her up,"

He swallowed hard and held her hands up. "Okay, okay, you're crazy. I don't want to deal with that. Just tell her I am coming back from her. I'll wait until she leaves here." He decided, not wanting to deal with the crazy person who owned the house.

"You don't want to fight back?" They hissed.

"Not when I know you're crazy!" He said, trying to back away.

Charles brought a finger to their lips.
"Shhh...don't wake her up."
They walked closer to him, knife in one hand.

He nodded and looked toward the front door. "Just let me out then." He muttered, just wanting to get out of the house and wait for her.

"I really don think she wants to be next to you," they said, grasping the knife tighter.

"She wants me, she just doesn't know it." He said with a huff. "What are you really going to do? Are you going to cut me? I don't think you will."

"You want me too?" Charles was ready to do it, just waiting for the right moment.

"If you think you're man enough." He slurred, the adrenaline was lessening in his body and the alcohol was taking more of an effect. "I just want my girl, she loves me and I know it. She just likes to be chased."

"Mm no she doesn't. She's running away from you."
Charles pressed the blade harder, scratching him.

"Did you.... Did you cut me?" He asked, narrowing his gaze. "No one cuts me!" He threw his arm back, trying to hit the guy before turning and punching the person in the gut.

Charles coughed up some air and blood, getting up quickly and thrusting the knife into him.
They twisted it around his abdomen.

Hazel opened her eyes at the loud sounds and pulled the covers up to her chin. She listened to what sounded like her ex's groans before standing slowly.

"What... What's going on?" She asked as she opened the door.

He tried to pull at the knife. When he heard her voice he smirked. "Hazel, I knew you still wanted me."

"Don't even talk to her," charles pushed it further in.

He started to caugh up blood and Hazel's eyes went wide. "Charles... I don't want him killed." She said softly, afraid the wound was too great already. Sure Hazel wanted him out of his life, but killing him wasnt the only way.

Status
Not open for further replies.