The wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
"...you honestly think that stabbing him was enough?" Charles laughed as the smoke escaped his nose.
"Tell you what; he's not that good but if you can get me him, I'll pay you enough." The light shones through the table clothes,making a shade of red and orange mask his face as the clouds of smoke escaped his lips.

Hazel shook her head. "I don't like him at all, but I'm not going to hand him over. That would make me just like him. If you really want him, just follow him out of here, he hates having security around him." She said as she stood. "I'm going back to my sister, hopefully she'll let me in."

"Okay," charles nodded and got up from under the table.
He ran his hand over the walls of the hallway,then opening the door to his room.

He had fallen asleep, his body tired from the cut and staying up searching for Hazel.

Charles tapped some ash off of the cigarette, taking a last drag.
He turned to the door and locked it,putting a chair against it just in case.

As he woke up he was confused because he smelled smoke. When he saw the person from last night he groaned. "Didn't I tell you to leave? I'm just going to go get the staff again."

"...how smart." Charles put another chair up, smiling to himself.

"You really think people will help you when they figure everything put?"

"They won't believe anyone. There have been rumors before, but if I smile and say I didn't do it they believe me." He said with a laugh.

"No lawsuits?" Charles asked, getting closer to his bed.

He shook his head. "Nothing." He laughed again and watched the person. "You can't do anything to make them hate me."

"I can do anything in other sense." Charles slowly got himself onto the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.