The wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles abruptly woke up, then running a hand over their face from tiredness.
"...the doctors fixed you up quick."

"Ah yeah, I guess so." He muttered, looking down before shaking his head. He couldn't be scared of some random person. "Who the hell do you think you are to put a knife in me? I'm going to press charges."

"Oh," charles pointed to a metal plate that seemed to have a rusty metal piece of bar.
"We just called it a bike accident. The bikes in the back of my car."

He shook his head. "That's wrong. That didn't happen. No one will believe you.... Whatever you are. They will believe me."

"Why would they believe you?" Charles mumbled as they scratched,then approaching his bed and leaning over him.

"Because you're just some weirdo. People know me." He said before pushing the button for someone to come into the room.

Charles grabbed his hand before he could push the button.
"People know you?" They mumbled.
"Friends?" The mumble turned into a low chuckle.

"Everyone." He growled. "You probably even know me. I own these hospitals." He pushed the persons hand off and pressed the button, assured that someone else would be in shortly.

"Your reputation is ruined once everyone knows that you're a drunk abusive." He growled back as he sat back down.

He shook his head. "No one will believe you so it doesn't matter. They didn't believe Hazel." He said before looking at the doctor that had come in. "Get this.... Thing out of here, it's the reason I'm in here." He commanded.

Charles got himself up.
"I wouldn't trust any word that slithered out of his mouth," he whispered to the nurse as he walked out.

As soon as the thing left he let out a sigh. "I want my room guarded and I want to be out of here as soon as possible."

----

Hazel had stopped by the cafeteria, she needed food and still had a little money to her name. As she ate the bland hospital food she sighed, trying to figure out where to go.

"Hey...everything okay?"
Charles smiled as he sat down by her.

She jumped in her seat, startled that they were back. "Ah yeah, just trying to figure out where to go. Don't have many friends anymore since he scared them away." Hazel said with a half smile before looking down at her food.

"Now,does everybody believe that man?" He asked as he pulled out a cigarette and a lighter.

"Pretty much, he has money. It's why I had to stay with him for so long, he combined our bank accounts, wouldn't let me get any of my money." She explained before her eyes widened and she wrapped her hand around his lighter. "You can't smoke in here, they'll kick you out."

Charles gave her a look that meant he didn't care.
"I'll do it under the table." Charles lit the cigarette under the table,puffing out a few clouds.

Hazel just winkled her nose. "Alright then... Did you just leave him? I thought maybe you were going to beat him up or something."

"I just left him. I thought he would be a good pet, but es just snappy and rude." Charles went under the table,sitting himself on the floor.
"No potential in him." He mumbled as he puffed out another cloud.

"Pet?" She asked, frowning slightly. Hazel realized that she didn't know anything about this man. Perhaps she should have been more careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.