The Witch's Curse (2 spots remaining)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologise about posting this on this particular thread but it was brought to my attention and Autumn left my group so we couldn't talk about it privately.
Could you do me a favor and stop posting on this thread.

I haven't been getting notifications ._. I'm home sick so finishing characters and hopefully posting tonight

• Love
Reactions: Unbound
FINALLY FINISHED ALL OF MY CHARACTERS!!!!! THEY ALL NEED FRIENDSHIPS AND ENEMIES AND ZAIDEN NEEDS A BAE! Lmao sorry for the caps xD Check em out loves c:

I am on my laptop, for the very first time lol. Beautiful way better than my last one lol. The screen is huge had to actually turn down brightness because of the crisp hd view xD

So, I changed my face claim for Harper...yeah...

Reactions: MadKingJai™
  • Love
Reactions: QUEENIE
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Sorry about being so quiet; I'm really waiting to see where I can jump in. ^^"

~ Alright all!!

I made some changes to Kaito who is now Yukaria. I decided to keep her :)

She is open for romantic relations so don't go leaving my poor Kitsune hanging! My witch Airetta is up for grabs as well! All the rest are in need of friendships and such!

~ Alright all!!

I made some changes to Kaito who is now Yukaria. I decided to keep her :)

She is open for romantic relations so don't go leaving my poor Kitsune hanging! My witch Airetta is up for grabs as well! All the rest are in need of friendships and such!
I thought you said you were taking Jordan for airetta?

I wrote the wrong person... This is what happens when attempting to multi task.

Sorry about that! >.<

It is just Yukaria everyone!

My Wifi is being an asshole right now, so I prob. won't be on this weekend.

I wasn't getting notifications either, and if Calli and Zaiden were not related I totally would have loved them together... to bad they are.

I am really hurt because I had a nice long starter post for Isiah written out and it disappeared :/ my soul is in pain

Haven't even had a chance to work on starters...

I'm afraid I'm going to drop out of this; it's moving a bit slow for my tastes. Thanks anyway!

I'm afraid I'm going to drop out of this; it's moving a bit slow for my tastes. Thanks anyway!
Thanks for letting me know!

Will be updating the cast lost tonight! Hopefully we can get this show on the road.

Hmm...So many familiar faces.

Can I join?

You should!

Also I should have intro posts up this weekend with Ghost Isle one's.

Still have one character open who would be Yukaria!

Cool, I will be making a werewolf then, SURPRISE!

Status
Not open for further replies.