The Witch's Curse (2 spots remaining)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, before I post my character, what is the situation with the werewolves in this RP? Like ability wise and whatnot.

Also, before I post my character, what is the situation with the werewolves in this RP? Like ability wise and whatnot.
they have their half shift and then their full transformation into a slightly larger then normal wolf. They also have the ability to take away others pain by touch and of course healing. Also strength and stanima is enhanced.

I was wondering how you guys would feel about a founding families party later that night.

they have their half shift and then their full transformation into a slightly larger then normal wolf. They also have the ability to take away others pain by touch and of course healing. Also strength and stanima is enhanced.

I was wondering how you guys would feel about a founding families party later that night.
That would be fine by me after I get my character's intro's up.

Hmm...don't know how I feel about that :/ Perhaps this isn't the RP for me.

I am down for a founding families party! Plus I am still working on my character's backgrounds

I'm down with that^^

Another Kitsune!! Finally!!

Thought I had a Kitsune lol but I don't in this rp

So.. I've been trying to keep up with the posts to check out what I should be aware of. There's so much. @~@
Is there anyone who can give me a short rundown? Anything I should know for my character in particular? Or family wise?

Edit.jpg

✪Name✪
+.Hikaru Aislin Fujimoto.+
✪Nickname(s)✪
+.Rue.+
✪Age & Birthday✪
+.[21] [October: 8th].+
✪Race✪
+.Kitsune.+
✪Founding Family✪
+.Romano.+
✪Gender✪
+.Female.+
✪Sexuality✪
+.Bi-Sexual.+
✪Part/Full-Time Job or School✪
Senior in College
✪Physical Description✪
rue%205.jpg

Weapon_2.jpg
Dress_3.jpg
Dress_4.jpg
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 125lbs
Piercings: Belly, Forward Helix, Helix, Standard
Tattoos:

Weapon.jpg.gif
✪Health Ailments✪
N/A
✪Personality✪
+.Kind.+Vibrant.+.Easy To laugh.+.Friendly.+.Shy.+.Playful.+.Down-to-Earth.+.Observing.+.Unpredictable.+.Mysterious.+
✪History✪
[Will Rp it.]
✪Likes/Dislikes✪
Coffee, lemonade, being healthy, jogging, running, yoga, greenhouses, Changing, reading, photography, art, Fall, nature, motorcycles, marshmallows, hot chocolate, open spaces, food, her camera
Dislikes:
Attitude, gossipers, bullies, immaturity, dishonesty, small spaces, overly-affectionate people

✪Hobbies/Talents✪
+.Photography.+.Advanced Yoga.+
✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪
Strengths: +.Resilient.+.Accepting.+.Cautious.+.Honest.+
Weaknesses: +.Jealousy.+Impulsive.+Hunger.+

✪Fears✪
+.Claustrophobia.+
+.Getting close to people.+

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪
+.Sakura Fujimoto (Deceased).+.James Fujimoto (Overseas).+
✪Friends✪
W.I.P.
✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪
Available.
✪Neutral✪
Available.
✪Enemies✪
Available.
✪Housing✪
Dress_5.jpg

BMW-R27.jpg
✪Other✪
Chi Manipulation: Due to her transformation, she fine-tuned her abilities in order to keep control by practicing yoga. This allowed her to obtain constant super awareness and strength control. This allows her to have fast reflexes and amazing agility.
Elemental Manipulation: Can grow simple plants and summon will-o'-wisp flames unless fully Changed, meaning her abilities are far stronger when Changed.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Edit.jpg

✪Name✪
+.Hikaru Aislin Fujimoto.+
✪Nickname(s)✪
+.Rue.+
✪Age & Birthday✪
+.[21] [October: 8th].+
✪Race✪
+.Kitsune.+
✪Founding Family✪
+.Romano.+
✪Gender✪
+.Female.+
✪Sexuality✪
+.Bi-Sexual.+
✪Part/Full-Time Job or School✪
Senior in College
✪Physical Description✪
Weapon_2.jpg
Dress_3.jpg
Dress_4.jpg
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 125lbs
Piercings: Belly, Forward Helix, Helix, Standard
Tattoos:

Weapon.jpg.gif
✪Health Ailments✪
N/A
✪Personality✪
+.Kind.+Vibrant.+.Easy To laugh.+.Friendly.+.Shy.+.Playful.+.Down-to-Earth.+.Observing.+.Unpredictable.+.Mysterious.+
✪History✪
[Will Rp it.]
✪Likes/Dislikes✪
Coffee, lemonade, being healthy, jogging, running, yoga, greenhouses, Changing, reading, photography, art, Fall, nature, motorcycles, marshmallows, hot chocolate, open spaces, food, her camera
Dislikes:
Attitude, gossipers, bullies, immaturity, dishonesty, small spaces, overly-affectionate people

✪Hobbies/Talents✪
+.Photography.+.Advanced Yoga.+
✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪
Strengths: +.Resilient.+.Accepting.+.Cautious.+.Honest.+
Weaknesses: +.Jealousy.+Impulsive.+Hunger.+

✪Fears✪
+.Claustrophobia.+
+.Getting close to people.+

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪
✪Family✪
+.Sakura Fujimoto (Deceased).+.James Fujimoto (Overseas).+
✪Friends✪
W.I.P.
✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪
Available.
✪Neutral✪
Available.
✪Enemies✪
Available.
✪Housing✪
Dress_5.jpg

BMW-R27.jpg
✪Other✪
Chi Manipulation: Due to her transformation, she fine-tuned her abilities in order to keep control by practicing yoga. This allowed her to obtain constant super awareness and strength control.
Elemental Manipulation: Can grow simple plants and summon will-o'-wisp flames unless fully Changed.
Love it! Feel free to begin posting in the IC!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Hey guys is this still open?

Reactions: Lu'Lexa Ashe Galaxy
  • Thank You
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
I shall finish my post for Isiah and then start working on the others. This weekend was my lazy, have fun weekend c:

I shall finish my post for Isiah and then start working on the others. This weekend was my lazy, have fun weekend c:
xD Victoria Secret lol, I was just thinking that's where she would be xD.

Posting soon for Summer and Beau

I'll take a Kitsune and a Vampire ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.