The Witch's Curse (2 spots remaining)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Groves Family Tree!.png

Ladies and Gentleman I give you the Groves Family tree!!! If you want me to do another Family tree for the other families let me know!​

View attachment 88298

Ladies and Gentleman I give you the Groves Family tree!!! If you want me to do another Family tree for the other families let me know!​
Nice lol. Oh yeah Jeanette Beaumont' (Summer-Raye's grandmother) parents name are.... just gonna make up anmes to fill that part out lol

Caroline Groves and Nathaniel Michaelson (Caronline being related to Edward and the Grove Witch Line^^)

@Autumn_Burns_Red and @Poisoned Rose so you know too and @Shayla Summer-Raye's father is the witch line... which is why her mother's last name is hypen (Her birth last name is Wells) Jeanette Beaumont (Her grandmother, and started of the Beaumont witch line), being where she gets the witch power and what not, who took her husbands last name many years ago.

I figured as much since I went and did the family tree lol

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Wow... I missed quite a bit and I'm sorry to hear someone stole your RP Autumn , That sucks beyond all damn things.. I was just invited to an RP and I have a feeling that it is probably this one.. She is a friend of mine actually if that is the case.

If it is she is well known for doing things like that and has stated they are her own idea's.

@Poisoned Rose ~ Amazing job , Rose!

Took some work, but as I said before if you guys want me to do the other families I can

Not a problem I thought that a visual of the family tree could help everyone out you know?? I didn't put the beginning of the tree's names up because I felt that was more up to you @Autumn_Burns_Red than me.

Wow... I missed quite a bit and I'm sorry to hear someone stole your RP Autumn , That sucks beyond all damn things.. I was just invited to an RP and I have a feeling that it is probably this one.. She is a friend of mine actually if that is the case.

If it is she is well known for doing things like that and has stated they are her own idea's.

@Poisoned Rose ~ Amazing job , Rose!
It might be. The title is Bloston Boarding School.

Yeah and there is Brea's character front and center she didn't even bother changing his name!

I just looked at it @Autumn_Burns_Red she literally just copied and pasted the cs of Brea that is crazy

That is really irritating to see due to the fact how entirely wrong it is to steal another's idea but to also plainly steal a character that wasn't of your own creation and without consent.

Just No.

You could always report this incident to have the RP deleted, if it's an issue.

I don't think I'll start working on Rowan's intro just yet.

My friend actually posted that rp, and Autumn would know that if she bothered to reply to the message I sent her.
I've already been informed about this and everyone else was understanding except Autumn. But anyway, I passed the message onto my friend and they are fully guilty and have admitted to copying it. Sorry from them.

I was getting ready for The Dan and Phil tour, not to mention with my rehearsals and homework. But you obviously didn't know about that my friend took over this account for the last couple of weeks even though I put it in the message to Autumn that she didn't reply to.

It was simply a mistake and that is no reason to judge my friend straight up and in an open discussion. Next time it would be best of you to read and/or replied when someone messaged you so you have a better understanding of what happened. Instead of jumping to conclusions and the fact that you judged them straight away. Not to mention starting the conversation with an argument that you didn't allow me to reply to.

Also @Shayla ... I don't know who you are so if 'She is a friend of mine actually if that is the case.
If it is she is well known for doing things like that and has stated they are her own idea's.' this was meant for me, I don't know you.

Have a nice day. x

Last edited by a moderator:
~ So I thought I'd give everyone a brief update.. This past weekend I received a sport's injury during my visit home... My brother's played a little to rough and I received a hand/arm injury.. It had been hurting extremely badly all weekend and I was playing the suck up game to avoid the ER.. Because I just really hate them.. I at last went to UC but a couple of hours ago. They told me I severely sprained my wrist and have broken three out of five of my finger's. Thankfully this isn't my dominant arm but the pain is there and casted up in a sling due to the bruising and broken fingers. So , I will be on pain med's which will make me sleep quite a bit. I will try to keep up with posting and don't want you all to think I've forgotten you all or that I'm just taking off.

Promise to keep up as best as I can for you all!

I apologise about posting this on this particular thread but it was brought to my attention and Autumn left my group so we couldn't talk about it privately.

Status
Not open for further replies.