The Witch's Curse (2 spots remaining)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two character's whom are open for relationships. Kaito and Airetta are both Bi-Sexual.. They are my witch and Kitsune. All my characters together are open for friendships and enemies.

Posted for Summer-Raye and Beau^^

I was wondering if Tim could have the family tools, like the cauldron, wand, atheme, stone bowl made of jasper, and the pentacle as well as the old candles if that is alright with you guys?

If it is alright with you Autumn , I was thinking of having Airetta have her Grandmother's Amulet which is where her Blood Magic ability was in a way unlocked by it and a sense of protection against those that try to harm her.

Also I might be dropping Kaito since I really just don't feel he'd be doing much in the RP.

If it is alright with you Autumn , I was thinking of having Airetta have her Grandmother's Amulet which is where her Blood Magic ability was in a way unlocked by it and a sense of protection against those that try to harm her.

Also I might be dropping Kaito since I really just don't feel he'd be doing much in the RP.
I love the amelut idea!!! And if you don't feel like playing Kaito thats alright.

Is everyone ok with my thing with Tim?

I love the amelut idea!!! And if you don't feel like playing Kaito thats alright.
Great!! Well than that is what I'm going to do , since they all have the same grandmother if I have that gist right.. Maybe it is just an ability her and her grandmother know of. ^^ We are allowed to have familiar's for our witches right?

Also @Poisoned Rose , The idea sits well with me.

Great!! Well than that is what I'm going to do , since they all have the same grandmother if I have that gist right.. Maybe it is just an ability her and her grandmother know of. ^^ We are allowed to have familiar's for our witches right?

Also @Poisoned Rose , The idea sits well with me.
Yes we are allowed to have our witches own families

Rose I'm cool with it xD

Now all the witches have something lol.

Reactions: Shayla
So I am pretty upset right now guys... Some jerk stole my roleplay for The Hidden Academy and just changed the name of it without letting me know. I would have been okay with it if she asked me first, but nah. *sighs while shaking head*

So I am pretty upset right now guys... Some jerk stole my roleplay for The Hidden Academy and just changed the name of it without letting me know. I would have been okay with it if she asked me first, but nah. *sighs while shaking head*
Well that's messed up, you should tell Diana or the others.

Wait how the hell did they do that?

Ok so I am making a family tree for the Groves right now!

Wait how the hell did they do that?
Just copied and pasted it, changed the name. Then turned around and stole another roleplayers character. It just upsets me cause they could have asked to usw the plot and then gave me credit for it.

Who's character did they steal because if its mine some heads are gonna roll!

Who's character did they steal because if its mine some heads are gonna roll!
No it was Brea's character. She is also the one that informed me that the user stole my plot.

I AM DONE WITH THE GROVES FAMILY TREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.