The Witch's Curse (2 spots remaining)

Status
Not open for further replies.
nbYlsXpPryu6OTxZdErlmWS74ft89rPTV_bPiztMtsvr2r3-B6ZJlBkdTBM5ODOkwMPcalLKMJRFwRmbgv4EZ4vERtcoyNCjW3a-mOzDIazD7nS9YFZa7ER-rRO7W52B_rutNEo

General

✪Name✪
Riley Claudia Lochner

✪Nickname(s)✪
Rice, Loch, Rye, Clyde

✪Age & Birthday✪
24, October 12th

✪Race✪
Vampire

✪Founding Family✪
Arrington

✪Gender✪
Female

✪Sexuality✪
Pansexual

✪Part/Full-Time Job or School✪
Forensic Scientist

pXBlQIUjIJnGbFCy4iKnwiUi_fCPnbiJ22XvAq8FJvBRn5GEQymUM8YioK2Uiscus3-0PxAGcuSxq_u2I49D_KPPzrEaxFBy0_QJC6hqpFG4LGrlwM6Imf1fMezI1mWP6x8RoGc

Physical Description

✪Height✪
5'6

✪Weight✪
107 lb

✪Hair✪
Naturally wavy/curly
Frequently styles it.
Typically dyed lilac or some form of purple.

✪Eyes✪
Grey

✪General Appearance✪
Riley has aquired all sorts of looks over the years, but in the end has fallen in love with the goth look. It isn't necessarily "pastel goth" but some variant of it. In other words she dies her hair various pastel colors, but dresses in all black like the typical goth. She prefers pastel purple, as purple is her favorite color. Her dress style can range from vintage goth, to casual Lolita, to punk-goth. Regardless of what she wears, she can learn how to rock it in all the best ways! She likes to exercise her body, and because of this she has toned her muscles.

Personality

ISTP

Good: Optimistic, Energetic, Creatively Practical, Spontaneously Rational, Relaxed, Assertive

Bad: Stubborn, Insensitive, Reserved, Easily Bored, Careless

Riley is a big ball of spontaneous badassery. Ever since she was a child she has found most mundane things to be boring, school was especially hard for her. She hates being controlled in any way, and having some school administrator control eight hours of her day drove her insane. She usually would just skip school and walk to her own drum. However, Riley is very work oriented, so she made it her goal to be the best in her class. Riley is capable of excelling with out the help of others, always has been and always will be. She also doesn't take shit from no one, and isn't afraid to tell it like is or knock you off your feet. She's also a bit of a trouble maker. She's perfected the art of balancing working hard and then playing hard. She's feisty, a real wildfire, and she'll pull you along for the ride whether you like it or not.

✪Likes&Dislikes✪

Rain
Bats
Walks
Music
Sports
Working
Freedom
Outdoors
Winter & Fall
Pastel Goth

Dislikes
Spring
Flowers
Reading
Sunlight
Summer
Chocolate
Oppression
Commitment

✪Hobbies&Talents✪
- None worth mentioning

Strengths

✪Arsenal✪
She carries a pocket knife and pepper spray. Rarely has to use them though.

✪Physical✪
Riley has the strength any normal vampire would.

✪Mental✪
Riley seems to capable of keeping a very optimistic and energetic way of thinking and behaviour. It is rare for anything to really ruin her mood or even bother her much since she tends to move with the motions. Since she is a "go with the flow" kind of individual, she finds it very easy to relax. She is also very friendly and spontaneous, which means most people that choose to hang out with her have a really fun time. However while she can be that sort of way there is no denying the fact that Riley is a being of logic and rational, which helps her make good decisions and solve problems. She knows that she has to prioritize her time and responsibilities, and is a firm believer in that saying "Work hard to play hard".

✪Abilities✪

+ Flight ( They can fly)
+ Immortality (Can live for a very very long time)
+ Enhanced Strength (Strength is better than that of man)
+ Enhanced Senses (The sense are better than that of man)
+ Hypnosis (Can control the minds of those she feeds from)
+ Allure (Much like a siren, vampires have that look about them that are enticing to humans)
+ Animal Connectivity (She can understand the feelings and can even speak to certain animals)

Weaknesses✪​

Stubborn – As easily as ISTPs go with the flow, they can also ignore it entirely, and usually move in another direction with little apology or sensitivity. If someone tries to change ISTPs' habits, lifestyle or ideas through criticism, they can become quite blunt in their irritation.

Insensitive – ISTPs use logic, and even when they try to meet others halfway with empathy and emotional sensitivity, it rarely seems to quite come out right, if anything is even said at all.

Private and Reserved – ISTP personalities are notoriously difficult to get to know. They are true introverts, keeping their personal matters to themselves, and often just prefer silence to small talk.

Easily Bored – ISTPs enjoy novelty, which makes them excellent tinkerers, but much less reliable when it comes to focusing on things long-term. Once something is understood, ISTPs tend to simply move on to something new and more interesting.

Dislike Commitment – Long-term commitments are particularly onerous for ISTPs. They prefer to take things day-by-day, and the feeling of being locked into something for a long time is downright oppressive. This can be a particular challenge in ISTPs' romantic relationships.

Risky Behavior – This stubbornness, difficulty with others' emotions, focus on the moment, and easy boredom can lead to unnecessary and unhelpful boundary-pushing, just for fun. ISTPs have been known to escalate conflict and danger just to see where it goes, something that can have disastrous consequences for everyone around if they lose control of the situation.

✪Health Ailments✪
Allergic to sunlight
Thirst for blood

✪Fears✪
Fears Clowns
Fears the Sun
Vampire Hunters
Some of the other families

Sa2oMMaICU3_OPSQWKOmsSvUtJbGAoj2Cm_dCDDysz4S-YkuB5AgURASN43oBrLs4zX9p_Lk-P8BEROONbJ09dnLSetIsDe57vQnqzRXhsAtEu-VO96cEWYzgjpBxLjtfYfTLSo

RELATIONSHIPS

✪Family✪

Kim'lee Harrison - Mother

Riley absolutely adores her mother, and it is safe to say that her mother knows everything about her and was her first friend. Riley likes to believe that their good relationship came from how much her mother was there for her growing up. They even did homework together, and seeing her own mother excel only encouraged Riley to follow in her footsteps and do the same.

Jared Arrington - Father

Riley makes sure to talk to her biological father is often as possible. She cares a lot about him, and he cares a lot about her. He was active in the military in Afghanistan, but has been missing for a year now. He has been officially dubbed M.I.A. and possibly deceased. The funeral for him was four years ago, and Riley was given her father's manor. Lucky for her there was a university that provided all the programs she needed to become a forensic scientist, so her family moved into the home.

David Lochner- Step Father

Riley never had a problem with her step father. He is a good man, and he had no troubles with Riley either. They both of a mutual respect for each other. He likes to boast and brag about how amazing Riley is at parties. After all he was really impressed she was able to maintain good grades with out even needing a teachers help. Even more so when Riley got a job all on her own at the age of fifteen.

Windigo - Pet - Lad & Rottie Mix
yO2-Kdos4D4I0e0wXTGyqZs6ffzxj95YDYbRZjGyMCLRRkaUjCO2YjCNlTy-pjzxgBsBOgmeNvF1JEUnFetXNhDTXVikffLEt8TmsiKxFRegzwO4Es92Xwu6fyL24FfgKJnrO1Y

✪Friends✪

Russel Jeager - Best Friend

Russel and Riley actually dated in college, but unfortunately the two just could not seem to work well together. Riley was always late to their dates, always distracted, always running off. Russel didn't hold it against her though, he had known her for a year prior to dating and personally thought he could handle it. He was wrong though, and the both of them decided they were better off friends. They are really close and have been through a lot together.

! SEEKING CHILDHOOD AND BEST FRIEND(s) ! - Vio

✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪
None

! Riley needs someone that is able to keep up with her as well as keep her attention. She also needs someone who is patient and perfectly capable of giving her space. Someone looking for a commitment will scare her off, as Riley absolutely hates being tied down. However that does not mean that she isn't capable of becoming committed later in the relationship, like I said, patience is key with this one !
- Vio

✪Neutral✪
None

✪Enemies✪
None

sZxk-EPY4tYGBxByLDXziTvyQrB-5dL2TEnxTWQgZe5pHL0j4x9bCqQwwVmYi4hxl8jZUOpYyLWaoQTuBMUuRGwfAHPc90gl-l-kgn_HAYg-wpc3kBZJ89gKa46mh86Jr8OTcEE

History

Her mother met Riley's father during his leave. He was stationed in Korea for a short amount of time, where he fell in love with Riley's mother. After the two dated for a year or two, Riley's mother moved to the United States to become a citizen. When he returned home from his leave, they continued to date before finally marrying after a year. Riley was actually born during her mother's trip to Korea to visit her parents. Riley was born on the U.S. Naval base there. After her birth, Riley's mother returned to the states where she struggled to care for Riley while attending schooling. Unfortunately, Riley's mother began to notice how vacant they were in Riley's life, and through this fighting between her parent's ensued. The fighting eventually led to a divorce, and Riley's mother ended up sacrificing going to college in order to raise Riley. When Riley was older, her mother returned to school and eventually earned her degree and got a job as veterinarian. At the age of Twelve Riley's mother remarried.

Other

✪Housing✪
She just moved out of the manor, and is now living comfortably in a small apartment close to her work.

✪Misc✪

+ Riley is Korean and German

5_zkjYBSk9jVuQyslxhUeYSgKMkLQ2nIiICI8ZKUbZ_zio2Z5KIukCGwGxFWHNZbQIYEBpHPvU425lhUulEeMvYFLm0FNLOOIb0gVFMUnefhQw20AJJuPNfRu73HEERIc32ktTg

" I eat chicken nuggets " - Vio

divider_small_around.png

b5ff23b37fc41759d19097e89904291e.jpg

General

✪Name✪
Kudou Hirohito

✪Nickname(s)✪
Hiro

✪Age & Birthday✪
20, June 7th

✪Race✪
Kitsune

✪Founding Family✪
Romano

✪Gender✪
Male

✪Sexuality✪
Demisexual Panromantic

Works part time family bakery
Works part time at library
College Student

3a66901484474b8b8027741381418cad.jpg

Physical Description

✪Height✪
5'8

✪Weight✪
143 lb

✪Hair✪
Dark Brown Wavy Locks
Layered and styled with gel

✪Eyes✪
Nut Brown

✪General Appearance✪

Hiro attire can always come across has being some what stylish yet casual at the same time. He is a fan of comfortable clothing that looks good, and you will often find him wearing loose sweaters and long sleeved shirts. Sometimes he will wear shirts that are more form fitting, but will have a loose neck line. He will wear a wide array of colors ranging from red to purple, and his outfits are typically color coordinated in order to appear more stylish. He is a fan of reds, blacks, greys, pinks, and whites as they tend to look good together. His pants are normally skinny jeans or form fitted pants, as he believes that those look the best than the typical loose or baggy jeans for men. What shoes he wears depends on the occasion, but he is a fan of vans. To accessorize he'll normally always have a book bag on him and a watch. On occasion he will wear hats, and wearing a hat is more likely during the colder months.

Personality

Since there are no shrines to be the guardian of, Hiro has had to revert to the more primitive behaviors of a kitsune; being a trickster and causing mischief where ever he goes. He's typically the class clown, has started multiple food fights in middle and high school, and the senior prank. Mostly everyone he has grown up with or went to school with were on the receiving end of one of his pranks. Some people understand its all in good fun, and some didn't really care for it. Other than his cheeky personality, Hiro will be very faithful and loyal towards those he cares about, and does what he can to support the people he cherishes in his life. When faced with danger he would often ensure the safety of others over his own.

✪Likes&Dislikes✪

- Anime
- Pranks
- Family
- Friends
- Manhwa
- Animals
- Drawing
- Star Gazing
- Video Games
- Going on walks

✪Hobbies&Talents✪

87adab5ba6add523e3e3255483a59d5b.jpg

Strengths

✪Arsenal✪
He carries around a pocket knife.

✪Abilities✪
+ Flight
+ Fox Fire
+ Illusions
+ Shifting (into fox)
+ Enhanced Senses (including night vision)
+ Enhanced wisdom/intelligence (As they age/gain tails)

✪Physical✪
He is about average when it comes to brute strength. He is pretty agile and speedy, so he uses that to his advantage.

✪Mental✪
His wit and intelligence are what truly saves Hiro at the end of the day. He seems to always just one step ahead.

Weaknesses

✪Health Ailments✪
He is allergic to chocolate and garlic.

✪Fears✪
Enclosed Spaces
Feeling Trapt

ba6673aa0d36acc10cb2f7e82c113c60.jpg

Relationships

✪Family✪

✪Friends✪

✪Neutral✪

✪Enemies✪

d6152d80e8ec60bbcf7314b7a65835dc.jpg

History

Other

✪Housing✪

✪Misc✪​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
I hope you dont mind that I rearranged some things on the CS. Everything on the original Character Skeleton is there, they are just under more generic titles. For example Health Ailments is under Weaknesses since that can be considered a weakness. I also went into more depth regarding the physical appearance section, since you said you prefered more fleshed out characters.

Normally I put abilities under my strengths section, but since you wanted specifically under Other I decided to leave that were it was. I didn't want to change to much around.

I think I am done with Riley.

I think I might end up joining afterall

EDIT: If I do I want a werewolf and a shapeshifter

Last edited:
I hope you dont mind that I rearranged some things on the CS. Everything on the original Character Skeleton is there, they are just under more generic titles. For example Health Ailments is under Weaknesses since that can be considered a weakness. I also went into more depth regarding the physical appearance section, since you said you prefered more fleshed out characters.

Normally I put abilities under my strengths section, but since you wanted specifically under Other I decided to leave that were it was. I didn't want to change to much around.
As long as everything is there, I'm happy. Anyway, I will get around to reading her after school.

• Thank You
Reactions: Esmeray
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
I think I might end up joining afterall

EDIT: If I do I want a werewolf and a shapeshifter
I cant wait to see what you come up with. Maybe you and I can do stuffs once they are up. xD

I cant wait to see what you come up with. Maybe you and I can do stuffs once they are up. xD
Yeah, I was going to join a while ago~

nbYlsXpPryu6OTxZdErlmWS74ft89rPTV_bPiztMtsvr2r3-B6ZJlBkdTBM5ODOkwMPcalLKMJRFwRmbgv4EZ4vERtcoyNCjW3a-mOzDIazD7nS9YFZa7ER-rRO7W52B_rutNEo

General

✪Name✪
Riley Claudia Lochner

✪Nickname(s)✪
Rice, Loch, Rye, Clyde

✪Age & Birthday✪
24, October 12th

✪Race✪
Vampire

✪Founding Family✪
Arrington

✪Gender✪
Female

✪Sexuality✪
Pansexual

Forensic Scientist

pXBlQIUjIJnGbFCy4iKnwiUi_fCPnbiJ22XvAq8FJvBRn5GEQymUM8YioK2Uiscus3-0PxAGcuSxq_u2I49D_KPPzrEaxFBy0_QJC6hqpFG4LGrlwM6Imf1fMezI1mWP6x8RoGc

Physical Description

✪Height✪
5'6

✪Weight✪
107 lb

✪Hair✪
Naturally wavy/curly
Frequently styles it.
Typically dyed lilac or some form of purple.

✪Eyes✪
Grey

✪General Appearance✪
Riley has aquired all sorts of looks over the years, but in the end has fallen in love with the goth look. It isn't necessarily "pastel goth" but some variant of it. In other words she dies her hair various pastel colors, but dresses in all black like the typical goth. She prefers pastel purple, as purple is her favorite color. Her dress style can range from vintage goth, to casual Lolita, to punk-goth. Regardless of what she wears, she can learn how to rock it in all the best ways! She likes to exercise her body, and because of this she has toned her muscles.

Personality

ISTP

Good: Optimistic, Energetic, Creatively Practical, Spontaneously Rational, Relaxed, Assertive

Bad: Stubborn, Insensitive, Reserved, Easily Bored, Careless

Riley is a big ball of spontaneous badassery. Ever since she was a child she has found most mundane things to be boring, school was especially hard for her. She hates being controlled in any way, and having some school administrator control eight hours of her day drove her insane. She usually would just skip school and walk to her own drum. However, Riley is very work oriented, so she made it her goal to be the best in her class. Riley is capable of excelling with out the help of others, always has been and always will be. She also doesn't take shit from no one, and isn't afraid to tell it like is or knock you off your feet. She's also a bit of a trouble maker. She's perfected the art of balancing working hard and then playing hard. She's feisty, a real wildfire, and she'll pull you along for the ride whether you like it or not.

✪Likes&Dislikes✪

Rain
Bats
Walks
Music
Sports
Working
Freedom
Outdoors
Winter & Fall
Pastel Goth

Dislikes
Spring
Flowers
Reading
Sunlight
Summer
Chocolate
Oppression
Commitment

✪Hobbies&Talents✪
- None worth mentioning

Strengths

✪Arsenal✪
She carries a pocket knife and pepper spray. Rarely has to use them though.

✪Physical✪
Riley has the strength any normal vampire would.

✪Mental✪
Riley seems to capable of keeping a very optimistic and energetic way of thinking and behaviour. It is rare for anything to really ruin her mood or even bother her much since she tends to move with the motions. Since she is a "go with the flow" kind of individual, she finds it very easy to relax. She is also very friendly and spontaneous, which means most people that choose to hang out with her have a really fun time. However while she can be that sort of way there is no denying the fact that Riley is a being of logic and rational, which helps her make good decisions and solve problems. She knows that she has to prioritize her time and responsibilities, and is a firm believer in that saying "Work hard to play hard".

✪Abilities✪

+ Flight ( They can fly)
+ Immortality (Can live for a very very long time)
+ Enhanced Strength (Strength is better than that of man)
+ Enhanced Senses (The sense are better than that of man)
+ Hypnosis (Can control the minds of those she feeds from)
+ Allure (Much like a siren, vampires have that look about them that are enticing to humans)
+ Animal Connectivity (She can understand the feelings and can even speak to certain animals)

Weaknesses✪​

Stubborn – As easily as ISTPs go with the flow, they can also ignore it entirely, and usually move in another direction with little apology or sensitivity. If someone tries to change ISTPs' habits, lifestyle or ideas through criticism, they can become quite blunt in their irritation.

Insensitive – ISTPs use logic, and even when they try to meet others halfway with empathy and emotional sensitivity, it rarely seems to quite come out right, if anything is even said at all.

Private and Reserved – ISTP personalities are notoriously difficult to get to know. They are true introverts, keeping their personal matters to themselves, and often just prefer silence to small talk.

Easily Bored – ISTPs enjoy novelty, which makes them excellent tinkerers, but much less reliable when it comes to focusing on things long-term. Once something is understood, ISTPs tend to simply move on to something new and more interesting.

Dislike Commitment – Long-term commitments are particularly onerous for ISTPs. They prefer to take things day-by-day, and the feeling of being locked into something for a long time is downright oppressive. This can be a particular challenge in ISTPs' romantic relationships.

Risky Behavior – This stubbornness, difficulty with others' emotions, focus on the moment, and easy boredom can lead to unnecessary and unhelpful boundary-pushing, just for fun. ISTPs have been known to escalate conflict and danger just to see where it goes, something that can have disastrous consequences for everyone around if they lose control of the situation.

✪Health Ailments✪
Allergic to sunlight
Thirst for blood

✪Fears✪
Fears Clowns
Fears the Sun
Vampire Hunters
Some of the other families

Sa2oMMaICU3_OPSQWKOmsSvUtJbGAoj2Cm_dCDDysz4S-YkuB5AgURASN43oBrLs4zX9p_Lk-P8BEROONbJ09dnLSetIsDe57vQnqzRXhsAtEu-VO96cEWYzgjpBxLjtfYfTLSo

RELATIONSHIPS

✪Family✪

Kim'lee Harrison - Mother

Riley absolutely adores her mother, and it is safe to say that her mother knows everything about her and was her first friend. Riley likes to believe that their good relationship came from how much her mother was there for her growing up. They even did homework together, and seeing her own mother excel only encouraged Riley to follow in her footsteps and do the same.

Jared Arrington - Father

Riley makes sure to talk to her biological father is often as possible. She cares a lot about him, and he cares a lot about her. He was active in the military in Afghanistan, but has been missing for a year now. He has been officially dubbed M.I.A. and possibly deceased. The funeral for him was four years ago, and Riley was given her father's manor. Lucky for her there was a university that provided all the programs she needed to become a forensic scientist, so her family moved into the home.

David Lochner- Step Father

Riley never had a problem with her step father. He is a good man, and he had no troubles with Riley either. They both of a mutual respect for each other. He likes to boast and brag about how amazing Riley is at parties. After all he was really impressed she was able to maintain good grades with out even needing a teachers help. Even more so when Riley got a job all on her own at the age of fifteen.

Windigo - Pet - Lad & Rottie Mix
yO2-Kdos4D4I0e0wXTGyqZs6ffzxj95YDYbRZjGyMCLRRkaUjCO2YjCNlTy-pjzxgBsBOgmeNvF1JEUnFetXNhDTXVikffLEt8TmsiKxFRegzwO4Es92Xwu6fyL24FfgKJnrO1Y

✪Friends✪

Russel Jeager - Best Friend

Russel and Riley actually dated in college, but unfortunately the two just could not seem to work well together. Riley was always late to their dates, always distracted, always running off. Russel didn't hold it against her though, he had known her for a year prior to dating and personally thought he could handle it. He was wrong though, and the both of them decided they were better off friends. They are really close and have been through a lot together.

! SEEKING CHILDHOOD AND BEST FRIEND(s) ! - Vio

None

! Riley needs someone that is able to keep up with her as well as keep her attention. She also needs someone who is patient and perfectly capable of giving her space. Someone looking for a commitment will scare her off, as Riley absolutely hates being tied down. However that does not mean that she isn't capable of becoming committed later in the relationship, like I said, patience is key with this one !
- Vio

✪Neutral✪
None

✪Enemies✪
None

sZxk-EPY4tYGBxByLDXziTvyQrB-5dL2TEnxTWQgZe5pHL0j4x9bCqQwwVmYi4hxl8jZUOpYyLWaoQTuBMUuRGwfAHPc90gl-l-kgn_HAYg-wpc3kBZJ89gKa46mh86Jr8OTcEE

History

Her mother met Riley's father during his leave. He was stationed in Korea for a short amount of time, where he fell in love with Riley's mother. After the two dated for a year or two, Riley's mother moved to the United States to become a citizen. When he returned home from his leave, they continued to date before finally marrying after a year. Riley was actually born during her mother's trip to Korea to visit her parents. Riley was born on the U.S. Naval base there. After her birth, Riley's mother returned to the states where she struggled to care for Riley while attending schooling. Unfortunately, Riley's mother began to notice how vacant they were in Riley's life, and through this fighting between her parent's ensued. The fighting eventually led to a divorce, and Riley's mother ended up sacrificing going to college in order to raise Riley. When Riley was older, her mother returned to school and eventually earned her degree and got a job as veterinarian. At the age of Twelve Riley's mother remarried.

Other

✪Housing✪
She just moved out of the manor, and is now living comfortably in a small apartment close to her work.

✪Misc✪

+ Riley is Korean and German

5_zkjYBSk9jVuQyslxhUeYSgKMkLQ2nIiICI8ZKUbZ_zio2Z5KIukCGwGxFWHNZbQIYEBpHPvU425lhUulEeMvYFLm0FNLOOIb0gVFMUnefhQw20AJJuPNfRu73HEERIc32ktTg

" I eat chicken nuggets " - Vio

divider_small_around.png

b5ff23b37fc41759d19097e89904291e.jpg

General

✪Name✪
Kudou Hirohito

✪Nickname(s)✪
Hiro

✪Age & Birthday✪
20, June 7th

✪Race✪
Kitsune

✪Founding Family✪

✪Gender✪
Male

✪Sexuality✪
Demisexual Panromantic

Works part time at the coffee shop, College Student

3a66901484474b8b8027741381418cad.jpg

Physical Description

Personality

✪Likes/Dislikes✪

✪Hobbies/Talents✪

87adab5ba6add523e3e3255483a59d5b.jpg

Strengths

✪Arsenal✪

✪Abilities✪
+ Flight
+ Fox Fire
+ Illusions
+ Shifting (into fox)
+ Enhanced Senses (including night vision)
+ Enhanced wisdom/intelligence (As they age/gain tails)

✪Physical✪

✪Mental✪

Weaknesses

✪Health Ailments✪

✪Fears✪

ba6673aa0d36acc10cb2f7e82c113c60.jpg

Relationships

✪Family✪

✪Friends✪

✪Neutral✪

✪Enemies✪

d6152d80e8ec60bbcf7314b7a65835dc.jpg

History

Other

✪Housing✪

✪Misc✪​
I mean for me all my character's are open for friendships and than my one , Yukaria , the head Kitsune is in need of romantic relationship so if you wanted to work out something we could.

My darling Rue is in need of a friend/family [close or otherwise] from her past in Blackridge. She was in Blackridge until the age of 18.

Beau can be both of your chars friends... Summer-Raye, I can see her being friends with your guy, depending on how you make him xD, your girl, she will hate lol
I mean for me all my character's are open for friendships and than my one , Yukaria , the head Kitsune is in need of romantic relationship so if you wanted to work out something we could.
My darling Rue is in need of a friend/family [close or otherwise] from her past in Blackridge. She was in Blackridge until the age of 18.
Alright I will go through your characters and see what I can come up with. @Shayla if Yukaria is looking for romantic involvement both of my characters are available. I kind of prefer working into it first though, maybe they go on a blind date and see how it goes from there?

I will get all friendship proposals done tomorrow!

My Banshee is open for romantic involvement btws. The other two however are strictly for friendships ^^. I am just waiting on a reply now for my two characters because they are speaking to your characters @Autumn_Burns_Red

My Banshee is open for romantic involvement btws. The other two however are strictly for friendships ^^. I am just waiting on a reply now for my two characters because they are speaking to your characters @Autumn_Burns_Red
Okay. I am working on replies now, should be up tomorrow at the latest.

Reactions: Unbound and Esmeray
Ok I shall await with baited breath

And I will prob. posting tomorrow night or wednesday.

Well since I have semi use of my other hand now I should be able to put up an intro post since the idea's have been bubbling away in my head. I will have certain one's up tonight.

@Vio ~ That sounds fine by me. You can choose whichever character of your's that you'd like to participate in that with Yukaria

• Thank You
siren, shapeshifter, kitsune I can get them done today but late though

Status
Not open for further replies.