The Witch's Curse (2 spots remaining)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll see if I can get something down for my charries today

siren, shapeshifter, kitsune I can get them done today but late though
So sorry about this, but I haven't gotten around to editing the cast list lately (doing so now), but the spots of the Shapeshifter and Kitsune have already been filled by other members. However, since this is my fault for not editing it sooner, could you choose a Shapeshifter or a Kitsune and I will make it a family of five instead of four.

Thanks and I understand about not updating the list I'll do shapeshifter then and just make a demon then if that list isn't filled as well. I actually have a question about the pictures I have the characters already made but there in a pixel like form? Would that be alright or do you still request a real life picture?

My intro posts will be up tonight since the doctor has given me a full go on activity again.

Feel awful for the delay on this >.<

Thanks and I understand about not updating the list I'll do shapeshifter then and just make a demon then if that list isn't filled as well. I actually have a question about the pictures I have the characters already made but there in a pixel like form? Would that be alright or do you still request a real life picture?
I mostly want realistic pictures; however, I will take a pixel form if you can't find a realistic picture that really suits the character.

It's not you fault you have been delayed @Shayla. You hurt yourself and that needed to be tended to first

Okay I looked around and actually found pictures that look like my characters.

Reactions: HEX
It's not you fault you have been delayed @Shayla. You hurt yourself and that needed to be tended to first
Awwh thanks @Poisoned Rose :) I hate delaying people so it always makes me feel bad in some way. I'm glad to be better and back to writing with you all at a steady pace again!

Okay I looked around and actually found pictures that look like my characters.
Okay great!
Awwh thanks @Poisoned Rose :) I hate delaying people so it always makes me feel bad in some way. I'm glad to be better and back to writing with you all at a steady pace again!
Well we all missed you! And it is perfectly okay to slow down on your posts cause of an injury. No one is going to blame you for that. I am just glad your hand is getting better!

Can I reserve a Siren? I should have a CS up by tomorrow night at the latest.

Okay great!

Well we all missed you! And it is perfectly okay to slow down on your posts cause of an injury. No one is going to blame you for that. I am just glad your hand is getting better!
I missed you all greatly as well! I should begin writing something up for all of you to read tonight! My hand is now simply in a wrap and pain levels have died down greatly. I have missed my writing so much ^^

d6448e202bfb211fe3919761ba8de1cb.jpg

Name Ruby
Nickname(s) Red
Age & Birthday 23, November 13 1992
Race (Pick from the supernaturals, this will also determine their founding family) Shapeshifter
Founding Family O'conner
Gender Female
Sexuality Bi
Part/Full-Time Job Works at the witches brew bar
Physical Description She has brown hair and wears an army green jacket along with rave looking outfit underneath, her eye color is a gold color and she morphs into a chesnut brown elk with almost white antlers and a leopard
TWJ_wildlife__Elk_antlers_Banff.jpg

Health Ailments She doesn't have any health ailments except for the occasional seizure when she is about to transform
Personality She gets extremely excited like enthusiastic till she's hot with adrenaline and a fast heartbeat ready to take her anywhere, that's on the inside on the outside she has a calm demeanor but does show her crazy side if she gets too drunk
Likes/Dislikes She loves to get into a drinking contest although sometimes she shifts if her mind is to foggy to hold back the wolf. She also enjoys the woods and the smell of it
Hobbies/Talents she enjoys playing the guitar but also hanging at the beach with Raven and Rune
Strengths/Weaknesses her strengths are arm wrestling and her weakness is when she is having a seizure and is about to shift
Fears She hates to hear bones cracking even though it happens while she shifts

RELATIONSHIPS
Family She lives with her family although she doesn't see her parents often
Friends Raven, Rune, and Cole
Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush She secretly has a crush on Ian carter
Neutral
Enemies Well she doesn't dislike anyone to the extent of an enemy but she doesn't really have friends except for Raven and Rune

Housing She lives in a cabin at the edge of the woods and the beach

ab1045abfc1157310fe8cf9f2d0332f5.jpg

Name Rune
Nickname(s) Rue, R, Ren
Age & Birthday 22, October 1 1993
Race Siren
Founding Family Thorton
Sexuality Female
Part/Full-Time Job Tattoo mystery shop
Physical Description He has long black hair with a greyish blue streak for bangs, his eyes are an ice an ice blue that accents his bangs, he has ring tattoos for his fingers and sleeves on both arms his feet are tattooed with yin and yang symbols and a dragon snakes up his waist connecting on his neck he has a horus eye as well as an Egyptian styled eye for his left he loves to tattoo on himself as well as other people.
Health Ailments he fights the urge to always be in the water but does keep his feet wet whenever she is tattooing.
Personality Gets lost in his own head whenever he thinks up a new tattoo or even a design for a drawing although he normally gets headaches if he thinks of them too much to the point where his headache will make him puzzled and confused and forget the entire concept of the drawing all together. He gets irritated by this habit and is thus trying to stop it but sometimes it just doesn't always work out.
Likes/Dislikes Loves the water, tattoo designs and hanging at the beach with Ruby and Raven
Hobbies/Talents He enjoys playing the harp and singing along to the rhythm
Strengths/Weaknesses his strengths are swim races in the water his weakness is when there are hot summer days that are dry like the desert
Fears Deserts his hates deserts

RELATIONSHIPS
Family
Lives with his family but hangs out at Rubies place a lot
Friends Ruby, Raven, Cole
Crushes none
Neutral
Enemies
Hates people who pick on raven

Housing with his family
Other Can control water on a full moon

eae65d1ffe31c3471d7ede06553fafae.jpg

Name Raven
Nickname(s) Rave
Age & Birthday 21, December 21 1994
Race Demon
Founding Family LeBlance
Sexuality Bi
School She goes to college in her second year but takes online courses because she doesn't want to be away from the group
Physical Description She has red and brown highlights, her eyes are almost black but still have the whites in her eyes. She wears gothic clothes and has eyes on the palms of her hands.
Personality She has a calm but curious personality she loves to find new things and is absorbed in that new thing until she knows everything about it or gets so grumpy and provoked by the object that she throws it into her treasure chest of lost stuff that she got to hostile towards. She is misinterpreted as shy by is actually a confident and strong willed.
Likes/Dislikes Books
Hobbies/Talents She will play the violin synchronizing with Rune
Strengths/Weaknesses Acing tests dislikes when she fails
Fears Loosing her friends

RELATIONSHIPS
Family
Lives with Ruby
Friends Ruby, Rune, Cole
Crushes Dimitra
Neutral
Enemies

Housing
Lives in rubies cottage
Other She can telepathically move objects.

Feel free to tell me anything I might need to change

Last edited by a moderator:
d6448e202bfb211fe3919761ba8de1cb.jpg

Name Ruby
Nickname(s) Red
Age & Birthday 23, November 13 1992
Race (Pick from the supernaturals, this will also determine their founding family) Shapeshifter
Founding Family
Gender Female
Sexuality Bi
Part/Full-Time Job Works at the witches brew bar
Physical Description She has brown hair and wears an army green jacket along with rave looking outfit underneath, her eye color is a gold color and she morphs into a chesnut brown colored wolf and an elk
Health Ailments She doesn't have any health ailments except for the occasional seizure when she is about to transform
Personality she is extremely excited all the time but she is closed off
Likes/Dislikes She loves to get into a drinking contest although sometimes she shifts if her mind is to foggy to hold back the wolf. She also enjoys the woods and the smell of it
Hobbies/Talents she enjoys playing the guitar but also hanging at the beach with Raven and Rune
Strengths/Weaknesses her strengths are arm wrestling and her weakness is when she is having a seizure and is about to shift
Fears She hates to hear bones cracking even though it happens while she shifts

RELATIONSHIPS
Family She lives with her family although she doesn't see her parents often
Friends Raven and rune
Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush She secretly has a crush on Ian carter
Neutral
Enemies Well she doesn't dislike anyone to the extent of an enemy but she doesn't really have friends except for Raven and Rune

Housing She lives in a cabin at the edge of the woods and the beach
Other She can shift pretty fast and can shift into any animal if she knows the bone structure enough she prefers her wolf and elk form because they don't really hurt her bones as much the elk is her perfect form because her bone structure fits exactly to the bone structure of an elk.

ab1045abfc1157310fe8cf9f2d0332f5.jpg

Name Rune
Nickname(s) Rue, R, Ren
Age & Birthday 22, October 1 1993
Race Siren
Founding Family
Sexuality Female
Part/Full-Time Job Tattoo mystery shop
Physical Description He has long black hair with a greyish blue streak for bangs, his eyes are an ice an ice blue that accents his bangs, he has ring tattoos for his fingers and sleeves on both arms his feet are tattooed with yin and yang symbols and a dragon snakes up his waist connecting on his neck he has a horus eye as well as an Egyptian styled eye for his left he loves to tattoo on himself as well as other people.
Health Ailments he fights the urge to always be in the water but does keep his feet wet whenever she is tattooing.
Personality he is very energetic almost to the point of bubbly
Likes/Dislikes Loves the water, tattoo designs and hanging at the beach with Ruby and Raven
Hobbies/Talents He enjoys playing the harp and singing along to the rhythm
Strengths/Weaknesses his strengths are swim races in the water his weakness is when there are hot summer days that are dry like the desert
Fears Deserts his hates deserts

RELATIONSHIPS
Family
Lives with his family but hangs out at Rubies place a lot
Friends Ruby and Raven
Girlfriend Raven
Neutral
Enemies
Hates people who pick on raven

Housing with his family
Other Can control water on a full moon

eae65d1ffe31c3471d7ede06553fafae.jpg

Name Raven
Nickname(s) Rave
Age & Birthday 21, December 21 1994
Race Demon
Founding Family
Sexuality Bi
School She goes to college in her second year but takes online courses because she doesn't want to be away from the group
Physical Description She has red and brown highlights, her eyes are almost black but still have the whites in her eyes. She wears gothic clothes and has eyes on the palms of her hands.
Personality She is shy and gets picked on a lot but she doesn't really care.
Likes/Dislikes Books
Hobbies/Talents She will play the violin synchronizing with Rune
Strengths/Weaknesses Acing tests dislikes when she fails
Fears Loosing her friends

RELATIONSHIPS
Family
Lives with Ruby
Friends Ruby and Rune
Boyfriend Rune
Neutral
Enemies

Housing
Lives in rubies cottage
Other She can telepathically move objects.

Feel free to tell me anything I might need to change
Just a few things.
~ You can't be your own significant other.
~ Expand their personality, please.
~ Fill out the Founding Family part. You can find it on the cast lists page. Also, the others within that founding family would be cousins to your characters. Like Harper would be Rune's cousin. However, if you message me I might be able to make something for one of your characters to be a part of a founding family, but not be related to the rest of them.

Okay I'll do that thanks, and I'll message you about the founding families thing

Killian Galloway
large.png

✪Name✪
Killian Galloway

✪Nickname(s)✪
Lian, Lee

✪Age & Birthday✪
22, October 8th

✪Race✪
Siren

✪Founding Family✪
Thorton

✪Gender✪
Male

✪Sexuality✪
Homosexual

✪Part/Full-Time Job or School✪
Senior Special Education Major in college, part-time barrista at the Blue Moon Cafe.

✪Physical Description✪
~Hair Colour~ Occasionally dyed black, naturally medium brown.
~Eye Colour~ Hazel, though they appear either bright blue or a medium green depending on the light.
~Height~ 5'9"
~Weight~ 152 lbs
~Distinguishing Features~ Freckles around his nose and cheeks.
~Tattoos~ One

✪Health Ailments✪
Minor insomnia due to school stress.

gay-bisexual-superhero-actors-actresses-guess-who-442350.jpg

✪Personality✪ Sarcastic, Sassy, Natural flirt, Stubborn, Brutally honest, Loyal to a fault, Wary to trust others, Kind to those whom earn his trust, Intelligent, Slightly bi-polar{Rage control issues}, secretly a dorky romantic {Huge Sci-fi, Classics fan that could rant for days if you let him}

✪History✪ (Rped)

✪Likes/Dislikes✪
(+) Animals {Especially kittens}, Singing, Lacrosse, Swimming, Books, Coffee, His Job, Kids, Teaching, Indie Music, Melanie Martinez songs, Spicy Food, Spicy scents {like cinnamon or pumpkin spice}, Parties, Guys, Netflix and Hulu+ ["Gifts of the fricking gods!"], Cuddling on cold days, Family
(-) Snobs, Complete Bitches!/Bastards!, Liars, Cheaters, Animal/Child/Partner abusers, People whom discriminate against the disabled, Sweets, Being bored, Having to repeat himself.

✪Hobbies/Talents✪
(H) Lacrosse, Taking care of stray animals, Tutoring at the Community center
(T) Singing, Teaching, Swimming

✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪
(S) Honest, strong willed, Witty
(W) Tends to hurt others with his words unintentionally, His Rage control Issues, Distrust of most people {except kids}

✪Fears✪
Raging on a student/child
Never being allowed to teach
Being trapped in silence
Being burned/buried alive
Having to completely avoid water

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪

✪Family✪
Mother- Vivian Galloway
Father - Daryl Galloway
Cousin- Autumn Ellyria Tatum
Cousin- Ashera Amphitrite Wells
Cousin- Harper Banks

✪Friends✪
✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪

✪Neutral✪

✪Enemies✪

✪Housing & Vehicle✪
Exterior
Porsche Carrera

✪Other✪
His Tail

✪Magic Abilities✪
Siren's Song: Killian's Siren Song is a bit unique in that he doesn't have to sing per say, he can whistle instead and it would work very much the same.
Hydrokinesis: Killian has the ability to manipulate most forms of water, however his favourites are its liquid and bubble forms.
Call of the Sea: As a Siren, Killian can communicate with any sea creature through a telepathic mind link
Illusionary Magic: He can alter people's perceptions, making them see, feel, smell, hear, and even taste what he wants them to. This however takes extreme concentration and for the person to be dehydrated, the more dehydrated the victim the more convincing the illusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Esmeray
Killian Galloway
large.png

✪Name✪
Killian Galloway

✪Nickname(s)✪
Lian, Lee

✪Age & Birthday✪
22, October 8th

✪Race✪
Siren

✪Founding Family✪
Thorton

✪Gender✪
Male

✪Sexuality✪
Homosexual

✪Part/Full-Time Job or School✪
Senior Special Education Major in college, part-time barrista at the Blue Moon Cafe.

✪Physical Description✪
~Hair Colour~ Occasionally dyed black, naturally medium brown.
~Eye Colour~ Hazel, though they appear either bright blue or a medium green depending on the light.
~Height~ 5'9"
~Weight~ 152 lbs
~Distinguishing Features~ Freckles around his nose and cheeks.
~Tattoos~ One

✪Health Ailments✪
Minor insomnia due to school stress.

gay-bisexual-superhero-actors-actresses-guess-who-442350.jpg

✪Personality✪ Sarcastic, Sassy, Natural flirt, Stubborn, Brutally honest, Loyal to a fault, Wary to trust others, Kind to those whom earn his trust, Intelligent, Slightly bi-polar{Rage control issues}, secretly a dorky romantic {Huge Sci-fi, Classics fan that could rant for days if you let him}

✪History✪ (Rped)

✪Likes/Dislikes✪
(+) Animals {Especially kittens}, Singing, Lacrosse, Swimming, Books, Coffee, His Job, Kids, Teaching, Indie Music, Melanie Martinez songs, Spicy Food, Spicy scents {like cinnamon or pumpkin spice}, Parties, Guys, Netflix and Hulu+ ["Gifts of the fricking gods!"], Cuddling on cold days, Family
(-) Snobs, Complete Bitches!/Bastards!, Liars, Cheaters, Animal/Child/Partner abusers, People whom discriminate against the disabled, Sweets, Being bored, Having to repeat himself.

✪Hobbies/Talents✪
(H) Lacrosse, Taking care of stray animals, Tutoring at the Community center
(T) Singing, Teaching, Swimming

✪Strengths/Weaknesses✪
(S) Honest, strong willed, Witty
(W) Tends to hurt others with his words unintentionally, His Rage control Issues, Distrust of most people {except kids}

✪Fears✪
Raging on a student/child
Never being allowed to teach
Being trapped in silence
Being burned/buried alive
Having to completely avoid water

✪RELATIONSHIPS✪

✪Family✪
Mother- Vivian Galloway
Father - Daryl Galloway
Cousin- Autumn Ellyria Tatum
Cousin- Ashera Amphitrite Wells
Cousin- Harper Banks

✪Friends✪
✪Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Crush✪

✪Neutral✪

✪Enemies✪

✪Housing & Vehicle✪
Exterior
Porsche Carrera

✪Other✪
His Tail

✪Magic Abilities✪
Siren's Song: Killian's Siren Song is a bit unique in that he doesn't have to sing per say, he can whistle instead and it would work very much the same.
Hydrokinesis: Killian has the ability to manipulate most forms of water, however his favourites are its liquid and bubble forms.
Call of the Sea: As a Siren, Killian can communicate with any sea creature through a telepathic mind link
Illusionary Magic: He can alter people's perceptions, making them see, feel, smell, hear, and even taste what he wants them to. This however takes extreme concentration and for the person to be dehydrated, the more dehydrated the victim the more convincing the illusion.

Accepted

So what did you think I'd what I sent you @Autumm_Burns_Red

Status
Not open for further replies.