The War of Zethrex

Kazilith, stop it. You're making me Star Wars geek-gasm.

Tee hee.

Saying that isn't there a new star wars MMO? <rumour> but Yay it finally starts. Figuring out my back story will be fun =D</rumour>

Star Wars MMO, yes. For those that preordered, game time started last Tues. Otherwise, it comes out Monday night at midnight (i.e. Tues). My bounty hunter's lvl 21 ;D

Also, Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows is AWESOMENESS. Seriously, go see it. Right now.

And while I was at the movie theater last night I saw a movie poster for Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter slated for June 22, 2012 produced by Tim Burton. Further investigation also revealed Natalie Portman's making Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. So woot.

Three plugs in one post? Damn dude, nice advertising. XDD

Haha yeah too true Zen. The MMO look interesting enough however I think I might get my friend to play it first then they can tell me what to do so I can level up quicker and pickey money off of them (cheap game strategy I know but hey, make use of your resources! right?) I wouldn't say I was a big fan of star wars I only liked the first and second ones. I know people say the originals 4,5,6 are better but that's just a personal preference. However as a Media student I am encouraged to watch every film that I can get a hold of, learn the narrative and remember it. >.< Thus I forced myself to watch the others which I found rather disappointing after Quigon-jin, Obi-one and Yoda ceased to exist, it was also sad when Darth Maul died. =( Honestly I think Star Wars is just one of those films where the bad guys were so awesome they deserved to win...aside from that why are we discussing Star Wars in a role play thread? (Just to add the vampire films sounds good love Tim Burton!)

So let me get this straight is the battle going to end soon or are we going to drag it out for a little while? I know the Magi Canon has fired and all however I never know what to expect next. I am half expecting somebody to turn around and yell out something like "For Pony" (If you think that's a random statement. It's a reference to the LFG comic, Richard the Warlock. It's pretty funny, I recommend it.)

The battle is in it's final stages. The last post was basicly a signal to start wrapping it up. Any fights that are still going on are encouraged to get wrapped up as soon as possible. That includes the fights that i am in. I simply chose to make a "last stand" kind of things with Kite due to the events, but the battle will end soon regardless of any player choices made. Alliance and Purger players are encouraged to get out ASAP, while the Magi can basicly do whatever they want. Magi can choose to either let their opponents run away, or they can do whatever they can to prevent that from happening. Alliance and Purger players need to beware though. If you fail to get your characters to safety before the Skyfleet leaves, you WILL be left behind and the Magi can do what they want with you, whether it be kill you, or take you prisoner.

Also, lets take all non-RP related chat to the Group Discussions. You can talk about whatever you want there, but lets keep this thread on topic.

Is there a fleet of ships for the Purgers to escape on? Or do they just kind of run from the battle?

The Purgers will be escaping on the Alliance ships that they manage to hijack. All Purger ships that came into the start of the battle have been destroyed and most of the Purgers are spread out on a few different Alliance ships trying to take control of them. Once the Purgers take control of a ship, their orders were to fly the ship back to the main Purger HQ located in Tarrowdell, which is about a day's worth of travel time on one of the airships, and will be a ways past Niros.

Phase will end tomorrow when i make the next big GM post. Anyone who still has RPing to do in the battle needs to get it done before then. Looks like all the fighting has already stopped, so any social RPing you don't get done before the next phase will have to wait.

s-someone halp! T_T My character needs a way to be discovered by the alliance... I gave him SUCH a bad intro... damn! >_<

Your intro was fine. I was planning on having you ride back to base with the fleet and then get noticed due to your magi clothing shortly after arriving. I figured if you stayed relatively out of sight until then, you could get away with it because of all the panic that's going on.

ah wel.. aheh. i guess my plan is gonna work out afterall. thanks!

The next phase of the RP has begun. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Also, new players wanting to get into the RP are free to enter at this time.

Merry christmas and happy holidays to everyone. My availability will probly be low during this weekend, and i expect that to be true for everyone else. So if you want to post this weekend then go right ahead, but don't be surprised if people don't respond for a couple of days, myself included.

Happy Holidays everyone!! I too will be participating in Christmas cheer.

Hm. Well. I don't know what I'm going to do with Gareth for this part. Anyone want to plot?