The War of Zethrex

That idea may work, but i'll need details on exactly what he can do and why/how he defected. PM me about it and we'll talk.

My post might take a while, since I will be very busy this weekend. It'll be up eventually.

Heheh, this is getting fun. So much action!!!!

And it's only just the start of the battle. I have more in store for the environment to make it even more epic. Might even add a couple songs to it just to put a cherry on top.

And remember, this is only the 1st battle of the war. Still on a lot of story and RPing to be done before the end.

Name: Gareth Levitas
Faction: Alliance
Appearance:

9665-spell-caster.jpg

History:

- Spent the majority of his childhood up to 12 learning from his father how to fight. His father was an ex-assassin, though knowledge of that was hidden from anyone but his closest family members.

- Discovered that he could use magic, at the age of 12 when he channeled the lightning that was in the sky to strike a bully who was going to beat him half to death.

- Traveled to Qorti, learning magic.

- Excelled in the casting of spells and the clever use of magic in tricky situations.

- War declared, unhappy and felt that no one should have the power of a God.

- Killed three Magi when he left as they tried to stop him.

- Joined the Alliance.

Weapons/Powers:

Magic (MY NAME IS CAPTAIN OBVIOUS)
- Imbuement of energy within weapons and body parts to enhance their abilities.
- Ability to cast specific spells.
- Elemental magic.

A pair of twin daggers.
riddicksilver.jpg

Good to see you guys joining the RP. Feel free to jump into the IC thread at any time.

Hm, how can I insert myself into the plot here?

Since you're in the alliance, start your post by saying you are on one of the airships. Post #39 and #49 would be good posts to read, on page 2 of the IC thread. Those are the last big plot update posts i made. Will give you an idea of what's going on and how to jump in.

Oops, forgot Johns in my last post. Edited to add him in there. Didn't mean to forget him. KeRahn's a bit intense, so I focused too much on him. Haha.

Question... Would you like a MAgi-Spy to add intrigue? I might have a really good character concept for some behind the scenes political handling, as well as frontlines war....

Character Template:
Name: Memory
Faction: Circle of Magi
Nation (opt): N/A
Appearance: Memory is a young girl with long blonde hair and piecing green eyes, she is 4'6 and has a muscular yet curved figure and a cute face, she weighs 62.1 lbs.

History: The last notion of any of Memory's memories are that she woke up in a strange cottage. A woman was there watching over her the woman looked at the girl with a sad smile "Good Morning Little One, how are you?" to which Memory did not reply and just starred at the woman with an expression the woman couldn't seem to read. The woman and her husband tended to Memory and treated her like a daughter which she enjoyed. However, Memory still did not speak. The first words that Memory ever said to the couple was when the woman asked "Do you have no Memory of anything?" to which Memory looked at the woman curiously "Note even your name?" the girl only starred into the fire "...Memory" was the only word that came out of her mouth. Thus the couple decided to call her that. Memory always showed curiosity and didn't like talking much however she would speak when she felt necessary.

Unfortunately though one day, Memory ran out into the woods to help "Mum" get some berries to put on their desert after supper. While collecting the berries, Memory was persuaded by slave traders that there were plenty of berries where they were and that they would give her some which she gladly agreed to the help. After taking her back to their camp they locked her in a cage "Let me out. I need to get berries for mum." she told them. But the slave traders laughed and spat on her; at this memory got angry, her emotions wild within her raged into a righteous fury. A large force of darkness surrounded her, she was taken over by an unnatural force that cut through the cage like a knife to butter - slaying her tormentor and everybody who got in her way and thus escaped. After calming from this demonic state, Memory has felt scared of herself to return home and thus wanders to try and find out who she truly is.

Personality (opt): Memory is diligent and works hard and is intelligent and learns quickly. Due to her lack of memories, Memory often surprises herself but she also fears what she may find due to the incident where she murdered almost a whole village of people. She is a very cold, sarcastic and calculating character, for she is aware that her inner demon is also a part of who she is, she is a murderer.

Weapons/Powers: Memory has now weapons however her power is unique to the point they can either be angelic or demonic. Memory is a very powerful little girl, has quick combat reflexes, for some reason her body knows how to dodge quick movement and knows how to use weapons with an advanced amount of skill. The only problem is that Memory cannot control her power, she is unstable and could potentially go on a rampage or be helpful. Her powers focus around Light and Darkness.

Interesting... I wonder how she got involved with the Magi.

Hey Zen, was your attack in your last post directed at KeRahn and Johns? Sorry things are getting a bit jumbled haha.

Nah it was directed towards Sieg and the two others who are coming on deck and yeah things are getting a bit jumbled up. >.>

I shall include a summary soon!!

Okay, thanks! I might include one too.

Everyone else is doing it. I just want to be popular.

Lol well I'm just gonna summarize what has happened so far for all of the new people joining.

Oh I thought you were talking the summaries at the end of your RP posts. Haha, I'm dumb.

Personally I went through and read the majority of it. It's basically a massive blood bath between three factions. This'll be interesting to say the least o.o especially with a 9 year old.

It is a massive blood bath. Although there will be politics and what not in play once this battle is over.