The War of Zethrex

So all those in the chase involving FoxMaiden are on hiatus then? Alrighty, just tell us when she's back :)

Okie, I don't mind. I'm loaded up on RP's so it'd be nice to take a break from one. If you ever need a little activity from me, shoot me a PM or message.

Church, for all the magi players, just keep checking in on the RP periodically. Fox may post at any time, i have no idea when or how often. Just check in and if you see an opportunity to post, do it.

Panda I'll wait until the next phase starts before I post. Figured that our little chat is done so I'll just wait.

I love and appreciate the fact you brought the mech idea into this. ^_^

THough i think i might have gone a LITTLE overboard in it's design and such. >_<

Meh, i guess it just makes way for even more over-the-top fighting later, right?

Well, Fox has been gone for a bit longer than expected. Because of this, i'll give her a couple more days to come back before i take over control of her character for the remainder of the escape. I'd really hate to do that since she is such a big part of it and i know people generally don't like having their characters played for them, but under the circumstances i think it may be necessary.

Haven't heard a peep from her since she last posted, even on skype. At this point, no telling when she'll actually come back.

Are we allowed to make a character and have them help each other? The second character I'm planning to make would only be referred to and won't ever see action, and his services will just be used for this battle.

Yeah that's fine. You are actually allowed to have more than one actual character in this RP, so long as all of them are part of the same faction.

In case you Magi players haven't been watching the IC thread due to inactivity, both Tangent (Borosi) and FoxMaiden (Aminta) have posted and are currently waiting on Magi respoces. I would take the reigns on that one, but i really don't want this to turn into an RP where i'm the only person people RP with.

Alright Magi players. It is your turn again. I know it's been slow for you guys recently but it's getting backing into swing again. Blow the dust off your posts and lets get this back into gear.

Hey Pheonix, when something that needs KeRahn up again happens, do you mind telling me? I've been too busy with my other RPs to keep up with a lot of what's happening in the RP recently.

Yeah i'll do that. Shouldn't to long now. The escape event is FINALLY ending. working on the last few posts now.

Guess this means me and Panda have some more serious plotting to do.

Thanks Pheonix, been wanting to get back into action in this RP. :)

Ok, I'm going to have to go ahead and end this without Aminta, il have to use her in a a post so we can move on with the story.

Yeah go ahead and hijack her. She hasn't been back for a while.

Ok so that event with the escape from the magi is FINALLY over. I will be posting up the next chapter soon (In a day or 2) which will be the prep for the next battle.

GET YOUR GAME FACES ON PEOPLE, SHIT IS ABOUT TO GET REAL AGAIN.

Alright everyone. The next chapter in the RP is getting revved up. I have created a brand new OOC thread and will also be making a brand new IC thread along with it. The reason for this is simple: We are in need of new players since various players seem to have left entirely, and giving this RP a revamp i think will be a welcome refreshment to all of us anyways.

The new OOC/signup thread is located here: http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=8727

If you wish to stay in the game, just copy and paste your existing character profile from this thread onto the new one. Hope to see you all there to keep this story going.