The War of Zethrex

Oh yay - politicians. My favourite; lol it's cool. I think it'll be okay. I hope I am doing okay so far though with the character thing and posts I am new to this so I'm a little nervous ^^

Nah you're alright, for someone who's new your posts make you look like a seasoned rper. ^^

Heh...Well I love stories and creative writing so my friend suggested to me that I try an RP forum they gave me an address but I wasn't able to access it so. So I found this one and it looks pretty interesting =)

And this RP drew you in eh? Glad to hear it. I'm currently looking to start wrapping up this current battle so we can get back a social/calm phase. Should be a lot more fun now with so many more people involved.

Name:
GavinLogos

Faction:
Magi

Appearance:
http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=Anime...tbnw=172&start=44&ndsp=22&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:44
The colour is red not blue

History:
Gavin was one of the single most trouble making kids you would have evermeet. His manners were about as good as a pig. His curiosity was, butas bad as as ostrich, always pushing his head into thing where theydon't belong. No wonder he had no magik talent. His family has fromwhat I have seen and heard, have only had magik if they had actualgood manners. His father though had to change that though. Hisfather, Brone, was one of the smarter writers in the Magi. Brone wasin the Black circle, a group of Magi that wrote transcripts for allspells for magi's around the world. Brone was on of the besttranscript writers out there. Brone's son, Gavin, however, well letsjust say was better off staying still. His manners were rude, and hiswriting skills absolutely sucked. Brone wanted Gavin to be acceptedas a fellow Magi.

Around Gavin's 17th ​birthday, his father gave him the Book of Mysteries, warning him notto use it to many times, and never let an expert Magi touch it. Thisbook he told him, has the power to destroy everything. After his 19birthday, he got cast out to the lone island of Harbal, the island offamine and death.

For 6 years have past since Gavin has been off the island. Thigs aregoing to change he just doesn't know it yet. But you wait, things aregoing to get a twist.

Weapons/Powers:
Gavin has no real magikpower his only sense of magik is though the Book of Mysteries. Thebook of Mysteries is a magikal book of where if its open a randomspell or weapon will appear. The spell can have a positive ornegative effect, and the type of spell is depended on theenvironment. For the weapons it can be as random as getting awarhammer in tight quarters. The weapon is mostly the opposite weaponthat you need in the time and place.
Book of Mysteries:
http://www.dreamstime.com/big-old-book-thumb8091620.jpg
Hiddin Rivet Gun
http://img12.nnm.ru/f/2/1/2/1/f2121dd9d317a0b7875773d888e9ce22_full.jpg
Very accurate, but onlyhas a single shot till reload

Head's up! Anyone who wants to join the current battle in the RP needs to make their entry post by the end of this friday, Dec 16. Wanting to bring the battle to a conclusion very soon so we can carry on with the next phase of the RP.

This does not mean that new players are not welcome after this friday. It only means that you must wait until the next phase begins before you can join the IC thread if you fail to post by the end of friday.

Hehe joined at the right time it seems. Oh and sorry for being a backstabber Pheonix - my character doesn't seem to be very honorable. If I need to change something in the post, please tell me - I am open to any advice you guys can give =D ^^

Oh i see how it is. Gangin up on the GM huh? Alright. I'll take you both on.

Hehe yeah just so you know I am basing my character's power output on coin tosses and dice rolls as I have put in the character description that her power is random and she will sometimes loose control and sometimes she won't. I got incredibly lucky (p.s. sorry for ganging up on you but you were near the bushes. I thought it would be logic for a child to be hiding away ^^ it gave me the perfect opportunity to try and join you guys)

I will post more of KeRahn's ass kicking after Sieggy makes his move.

DOG PILE ON PHEONIX!!! GO GO GO GO!!!

Don't make me pull the GM card and make a giant airship fall on you >.>

And don't worry about ganging up on me. I'm a very experienced fighter and have confidence in my abilities against the odds.

Getting hectic trying to keep up with everyone is all these different fights, but i'll manage. Just don't expect me to post a reply to everyone all at once sometimes XD need some time to evaluate everything on all ends between posts.

Character Template:

Name: Erays Bathos
Race: The bitten (Mildly Vampiric species of human)
Faction: The alliance…???
Nation (opt):Qortic
Appearance: ( picture attached at bottom)
History
: Erays Grew up among the poor and the destitute. He hid his magic from the magi for nearly a decade, doing his own horrible experimentations, adding mechanical bionics to stray cats, dogs, and the like. Once he was found, the Orphan was taken tot eh magi, and overnight became one of their best students. His success came in the form of several new implementations of destructive magic meant for construction and demolition. <o:p></o:p>

It is Erays Bathos who is to blame for the sheer amount of power magi weapons have, his advancements did not however garner him much fame. In the end, his masters took his credit and left him to rot in the Research and design department.<o:p></o:p>
Erays found himself in a unique position to be of use though, and now has come to hate the Magi he had become. <o:p></o:p>
There is a darker side to him however, his lust for more and more powerful weapons has lead him to be a criminal from the magi, and he has come to miss his cushy life as a dog to the magi.
Personality (opt): Aloof, and to the point. A tactical man with a broad depth of understanding of modern physics and the application of force on matter.<o:p></o:p>

Weapons/Powers:

<o:p></o:p>

Powers<o:p></o:p>
Erays is adept at applying force in the manner of 'ki', forcing his magic will through fists and kicks, he has no real skill in martial combat, but makes up for it by keeping enemies at a distance with such forces. Also, matter is no obstacle to his demolition and destructive magic.<o:p></o:p>

Dragon Stomper weapons-
the old line from seven years ago, revamped and personalized by Erays for his personal use.<o:p></o:p>

-Piercer-3 windtunnel pistol, Force core<o:p></o:p>

-LAW-7 lever action kinetic rifle, Electric core<o:p></o:p>

-Heavy long-range sniper rifle, Ice Core<o:p></o:p>
-Close range 'dragonstomper' blunderbuss, Blast Core<o:p></o:p>
-"The Canon" A mysterious device that emmits a crippling sonic force.<o:p></o:p>

Attachments

• Erays Bathos.PNG
    Erays Bathos.PNG
    24.9 KB · Views: 5
HEAD'S UP! Everyone who might be interested but not yet posted, you have until my next post to enter the RP if you want to join during the current battle. The post will be made some time in the afternoon or early evening. The finale for the battle will begin at that time, as well as my standard posts.

Geeze, I miss a day and it's the busiest day the thread's seen yet, wowzers. XD

Also, I'm not including Biggs and Wedge in my posts anymore, you can have them to go with Johns for your team, and feel free to have any of em killed off, only one I'm going to actively try to keep alive in my posting methodology will be Jag, though I'm not expecting the entire squad to be killed by the end.

Okie dokie.

(notices as roleplay gets bigger) Eee hee, I'm now excited for future events in the RP.

Did anyone else notice that the "henchmen" names Biggs and Wedge came from FF7? Bravo Kaz. Anyways, time to make my post, and introduce the start of the finale.

The GM post has been made, and all new entry into the battle is restricted. The finale has begun.

I'll make my normal character posts momentarily.

Also a disclaimer, i did not create the song nor the picture used in the GM post. I editted part of the Matrix theme song and use a picture of Sister Ray from FF7.

O_O

Holy crap.... that s*$& Aint funny... O_o man Erays Isn't goign to like this... he probably helped develop the firing core for those guns! >_<

Actually, before FF7, Biggs and Wedge were pilots in the Battle of the Deathstar at the end of Star Wars IV: A New Hope. Both were friends of Luke. ;D