The War of Zethrex

The next installment of the roleplay is going to take place very soon. Please wrap up whatever your characters are doing because the fun stuff is going to start. =P

didnt know you guys already started the rp i dont know where i can fit in my character if u still need her?

Yup need all the people we need. You can just have your character get ready for bed, the next day is when all of the troops are going to battle. We don't mind if new people just jump in to the roleplay.

Name: Mila Thurantis
Faction: Circle of Magi
Nation (opt): Quortic
Appearance: She stand at 5'8, has long black hair and dark blue eyes.
out_of_circle_by_anndr-d3hj492.jpg
History: Mila was placed into the Circle at a very young age of 5. She was so excited when she learned she was about to develop her magic. All throughout her learning years she became a powerful magi and did excellent at most of her lessons. Because of her well developed power she was placed in a special unit that taught her blood magic. She left the Circle at the age of 23 and disappeared for seven years and resurfaced to fight against the alliance to protect the circle.
Weapons/Powers:
She uses mostly Blood and arcane magic

You can still post your response if you want. The transition will not occur until the next Narration post. The last one was just a signal to start wrapping thing up for this phase to prepare for the next.

Hm, I think I'll post KeRahn getting ready to rest. It kind of skips over the part where he accepts. It'll make things less complicated in a way. If that made any sense.

Sounds good, very busy/exhausting weekend may be slow to make a coherent post. My brain is a smooshy puddy mush right now ^^
Also, feel free to use any of the nameless squad members in your post. They're just for the battle, not part of my character set or anything.

Name:Borosi

Faction: Purgers

Nation (opt): Gaffiery, a nation far to the north. Many generations ago these people were a much larger and much more open empire. But some cataclysmic event occurred which caused them to become reclusive. Most modern nations view them as washed up now, a artifact of a bygone era. But ever since the event the upper echelon of the nation , the prion dominum, have been watching the other nations of the world for peoplewho may misuse magic. Recent events have spurred them quite a bit. Right not there is a huge debate on weather or not to step in stop the events that are unfolding. The rhetoric is high and there are many people in the nation who think indecision is worse than making a bad choice.

Appearance: 5'9 brown hair, hair is generally combed and well kept. clothes are also well kept and appear to be normal middle class clothes (keyword appear) he also has a backpack on that holds various items he has picked up in his journey.

History: Borosi is a member of the prion dominum. A elite group tasked with making sure magic is not misused. Although recently he has become disenchanted with his nations handling of the events which are unfolding. He has become a renegade cutting ties with his nation and joining the purgers . Much of his history is a mystery. He is very intellectual and had spent many of his years reading and studying about the world around him. He has also spent many years wondering in foreign capitals learning about the different peoples of the world.

Personality (opt): He is fairly carefree. He is very curious about the world and wishes to learn as much as he can . Though not a complete pacifist, he will go out of his way to prevent a fight , only using his weapons in extreme cases.

Weapons/Powers: Due to being subjected to the laylines of the world from a young age, he is very sensitive to magic and has become proficient in many schools of magic His strongest being his power over ether/mana . He has various magical items including: psychic paper, these papers look very official to whomever is reading them, it reflects whatever the person reading wants to see. (example you walk onto a military base and show the papers , it will appear to be orders .) doesn't work on people with sharp enough minds. Etheratal probe: a small object that can interact with enchanted objects from afar as well as a plethora of other small tasks such as scanning and recording information. Most other weapons and armor can be conjured by him if needed.
(may get more indepth later on i dunno)

The next phase has begun. read my latest post in the IC thread for the info. For clarification, the Magi and Alliance are currently en route to Ki'ar, while the purgers are taking slightly longer to take off due to their plans. Take this time to make any last minute preparations and last minute social interactions. The next phase will begin once i feel that everyone has had their fill of social interaction for the time being. In other words, the actual fighting has not begun yet, but is imminent.

Also, credit for the video at the end of the post goes to Zen. (Frostbite in the RP) Feel free to give feedback on the video, as it may lead to future videos. Suggestions are welcome.

Keep in mind that the images used in the video are meant as examples, and not exact depictions. Also, for clarification, the 1st picture of the airships in the video represents the Alliance Sky Fleet, while the following pictures of zeppelins represent Purger type airships. Again, they are not meant to be exact depictions, but are meant to give everyone a good feel for what's going on.

I'm going to very busy today, so my post will come late.

Phoenix here persuaded me to join, so I'll just drop off my character sheet here. He said you needed Magi...

Name: Thana Valdisbritbqo0[1].jpg
Faction: The Circle of Magi
Nation (opt): Qortic
Appearance: Black hair, full lips, brown eyes. Her outfits tend to change, depending on the situation. If she knew a battle was coming, she would obviously wear more protective armor. If it was a day for shopping or strolling among the town, she wears her robes, with a bit of jewlery to try and add to the mystic of her look.
History: Since a young age she has been training among the Magi, ever since it was discovered that she could perform magic herself.

During her years of schooling, she soon learned she excelled in the arcanic arts, and did much studiying on the runic ones. Although she can perform many types of magic, as can any Magi, she found she could not wield unholy magic quite as well as other magics.

She had just left her academy as the revolution began. Having been, as many were, taught since she was very young that Magi were doing the right thing, she did not turn her back to them.

Weapons/Powers: She carries a belt with ten throwing knives, each enchanted and carved with Runes. Her katana is the same. But, she also carries twin pouches; one contains bones and crystals, infused with magic and each with a single rune on it. The second pouch is more for anything else that may be needed.

Sweet, welcome to the rp.

Okay I apparently had to upload the video thingy on Youtube for it to even embed. *huffy* But I fixed it.

IO've watched it already. It was nice, good. Certainly better than anything I could ever do!

Name: Emint Banond

Faction: Purger

Nation (opt): Niros

Appearance: Emint has very long, silky brunette hair and alabaster skin. Her eyes are like shining emeralds. She wears simple dresses that are not too detailed and stands at about 5'3". Emint.JPG(Click Image)

History: Emint lived with her parents in the swampland of Niros. As she began to grow into a young woman she wanted to explore the lands of the world. She ventured within the swampland at first, then travelled to the bay. But she found she was most content in the forested areas of the swampland. As she returned from the bay, she arrived home to find her home empty. There was no sign of her parents, no sign of a struggle, nothing. At first she thought that her parents had gone out to look for her, but after several weeks of waiting and carin for the house on her own, she knew she would never see them again. Emint wept for days, not knowing what had happened to her parents putting her into a state of disclosure. She was depressed for a long while, but still took care for the house and herself. A small flicker of hope was still within her that they would return. On her sixteenth birthday, Emint realized that she could not mourn over what she didn't know. Had her parents seen her, they would have scolded her for her behaviour and attitude. Her sixteenth birthday is also when a young man who fancied her asked her to marry him. Emint declined, saying that she was not ready to settle down and too young to marry and that she would rather visit other parts of her nation's land. Her dream was to have a small house in the middle of a large field, and just run. To feel the soft green earth below her feet, she thought, would remind her of her parents everyday, and she could smile upon the fact that they gave her life. Now Emint is still travelling, but she hasn't settled down with a house in a field. She thinks that is yet to come.

Personality (opt): Emint is forgiving and prefers to be light-hearted and carefree. She is adventurous and wild, yet kind, caring and compassionate. It is easy to get her angry, but she could not stay angry with someone for more than five minutes if it was to save her life. She is quite the beauty, but thinks nothing of it, as she would prefer walking through a field or forest talking to someone. She is not attracted to beauty, but personality. Of course there could be that one person who is very attractive and intrigues her, but Emint can't be bothered to think about that at seventeen. She doesn't plan to settle until she is at least twenty.

Weapons/Powers: She has no powers, but carries a small blade in the shaft of her right boot. She is a simple girl.

Attachments

• Emint.JPG
    Emint.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 4