THE WALL OOC and CS bin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of us (by some I mean all of us) just wants the rp to start. XD

I know... Ugh, I didn't think it would take this long v_v*

You guyyyyyys I told you it was because the groups thing has been offline! >_<

Anyway I hope the maintenence thing today is in order to get it up and running :3

Sorry...I'm just not used to how things are done on this site >_>
Usually if something has been quiet for this long, its dead xD

I just don't want that to happen here as all :/

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-wall-ic.56300/

Since you guys have been bugging me about it... A bit rushed, but that's what you get :P

IMPORTANT NOTICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR FIRST POST: Everyone has to sign in at the inn, however, I would like to avoid cluttering. Therefore, you will all enter at different times, so that Madigan can welcome you separately. This means that everyone can't post that "**** rushed of the ship as soon as it arrived".

https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-wall-ic.56300/

Since you guys have been bugging me about it... A bit rushed, but that's what you get :P

IMPORTANT NOTICE BEFORE MAKING YOUR FIRST POST: Everyone has to sign in at the inn, however, I would like to avoid cluttering. Therefore, you will all enter at different times, so that Madigan can welcome you separately. This means that everyone can't post that "**** rushed of the ship as soon as it arrived".

Ehe, now I feel bad xD
i was just asking if you were still with us, not asking you to rush it xD

But, eh, cool. its up~
I'd post, but I'm hot, sweaty, and covered in grass, and I need a shower. being the only able bodied person in a house sucks xP
I'll have something up later, hopefully~

Oh snap. Now that it's here I'm all apprehensive.

I'm slightly confused about the notice. Do you mean we should stagger our posts according to others in a turn-taking fashion, or do our characters themselves just disembark at different times of the in-game day?

I'm slightly confused about the notice. Do you mean we should stagger our posts according to others in a turn-taking fashion, or do our characters themselves just disembark at different times of the in-game day?

I could be wrong, but I think it means she just wants us all to arrive at the Inn at different times.

Right then. To keep it nice and chronological, I figure we should work out who wants to show up when. Unless nobody really cares when they show up. I figure Belt could walk in late afternoon to night, so a couple others should probably post before me.

I'll alter my post for it to be early morning

Stopstopstoooooop! Guys, read my post, it's not that long... First of all, the ship departed at noon, meaning 12'o'clock, and the journey took a couple hours tops. Secondly, passengers have to leave the ship within one hour after arrival, so unless you're planning on taking a leasurely stroll on the beach for a while, there's no reason to walk up very late to the inn.

Ok post realtered. I got on the mid day boat.

My bad. I was planning on having Belt do some light work for the ship's crew to lighten the travel expenses. Like, delivering wares/supplies to the inn and such, just carrying boxes back and forth for an hour or two to give a nice buffer period for others to go introduce themselves. So, that cool or should Belt just leg it to the inn?

I know I'm asking a lot of questions when I could be posting, but I gotta clarify stuff.

I feel like Lady wants to meet each character one at a time, so she should post between each of ours, but i could be wrong >.>

Cool concept, folks! I'll be sure to check in on your story from time to time,

That's all I really wanted to say. Have fun.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'm still kind of confused as to when/what we should be posting xD

No, yeah. So am I. Just biding my time till Lady gets back and whips us into shape.

@WarriorHeart Uh, thanks I guess? XD You're welcome to spectate all you want ^^

And the rest of you... *breaks out the whip* I might've caused some confusion with my prior statements, but the only important thing is that your characters don't rush into the inn at the same time. They may follow shortly after one another, it's simply a way to make it easier for me to reply.

sorry.. I already posted in the rp..
But I didn't have my character go into the inn.
he passed out in front of it.. lol

is that alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.