THE WALL OOC and CS bin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here, of course!~
hi everyone else I haven't met yet!~

What's your question Soldier? I teleported bread. what? You told me to. How much? I have done nothing but teleport bread for 3 days. Vhere?! Vhere have you been sending it?!

Awesome!
Oh and everyone can stop worrying.. I'm still here as well..
lol
I can't wait for the RP to start!

This rp sounds great, and I'm curious as to whether or not you're still accepting?

I wasn't planning on letting more people in, because more people means it'll be harder for me to manage... But I suppose so.

If you don't want to that's alright.

Mmno, it's not that... I mean, the more the merrier, I just don't want it to get to a point where I won't be able to do my job as GM and everything'll just fall apart :P Go ahead and make a CS if you want to ^w^

Mmno, it's not that... I mean, the more the merrier, I just don't want it to get to a point where I won't be able to do my job as GM and everything'll just fall apart :P Go ahead and make a CS if you want to ^w^
Alright, thank you! just give me a moment to get it up.

Quick question before I post this: Can my character be an alchemist who's a potion maker and spell caster?

Yup! Alchemists do have to be sort of 'jacks of all trades' in order to climb the ranks, specializations are just what they're best at.

Alright, thanks!

Name: Cecilia Willkie
Class: Alchemist, level 4. She specialized in brewing potions, and dabbles in spellcraft.
History:
Cecilia had been training to become a great alchemist since she could read. She was most interested in the art of potion brewing and so she started with that. She researched, sticking her nose in any book about potions she could get her hands on. She was also a little interested in the art of spellcraft and studied those works a little as well. She had always been a kind of mysterious girl, always reading or studying, and most people knew her just as that and she'd never had many friends.
As well as studying her class, she was always very interested in the legend of the wall, a story every one knew. Because of this, She had gotten her hands on any book about this wall she could and added them to her collection. Her library had always been large.
Now, she finally decided to seek out this legendary wall. Once she heard word of a very popular inn by the wall, she couldn't resist the urge. And now she had more then one reason to go.

Personality: Cecilia is very kind and protective to those who are close to her but if you have just met her or just a stranger on the street, she'll generally put you off or not pay attention to you, making it tough to get close to her. However, if you show her you really want to get close, she'll open up a little more.
Appearance:
Her face:
images

And the red cape she wears:
Anime-girls-anime-stories-11411029-425-601.jpg

Other then that, she wears a long sleeved black shirt, tight black pants and long, knee-high black boots.
(Sorry, I couldn't really find a picture that had the entire outfit.)

Very sorry it took me so long to get this done.
Terra Magnia 100%!

So how soon can we expect the rp thread to show up?

I believe Lady Bernkastel said she wanted to make a group for us, but the groups have been under maintenance. I think she said she'll make a regular IC thread if it takes much longer.

>_>

I am getting a bit impatient though. That's probably just me, however. I enjoy my instant RP gratification xD

No, I'm jonesing to start pretty hard too. I've been raring to go for like a week, but it seems longer.

I don't want to rush you, though, Lady. Take your time; start it when you want.

*poke*
Is this still a thing? Because if not, I'm gonna be sad....

You guyyyyyys I told you it was because the groups thing has been offline! >_<

Anyway I hope the maintenence thing today is in order to get it up and running :3

Status
Not open for further replies.