THE WALL OOC and CS bin

Status
Not open for further replies.
But then couldn't you just go around it?
I'm probably just being stupid here but please answer my question....I really.don't know.

Yes, of course you could. The point I made was that most people have pointed out seeing the wall while going straight from the ship, which would technically be impossible with the inn blocking sight.

Yes, of course you could. The point I made was that most people have pointed out seeing the wall while going straight from the ship, which would technically be impossible with the inn blocking sight.

So people would have to walk to the Inn to actually see it...

Sneaky...I think most people missed that though xD

I was imagining something like a giant wall that covered half the island or something.

So people would have to walk to the Inn to actually see it...

Sneaky...I think most people missed that though xD

I was imagining something like a giant wall that covered half the island or something.

............. It was the third sentence in the lore section, though.......... T_T

....I read everything, but for some reason I don't recall seeing that >_>

...huh. derp a derp. Sorry xP

Who else is in line? I thought Eirwen was the only one? :/

At least both Marin and Rick, but I think Esther's in line as well.

It's in that order as well..

Hi all, just wanted to let you guys know I'm going to a convention stating tomorrow and ending sunday. I figured once Marin gets her room she'll pretty much stay there for the weekend, maybe looking out the window occasionally. That way you guys don't have to get hung up on waiting for me to post. XD

kk. just do us a favor and merge the double post. XD

I posted again because i didn't see my other one go through >.>

sorry bout that

Hey, guys. I was busy for the past week or so, sorry. Hope I wasn't holding up the game there. But I'm here. Posted, even.

Dangit, I'm going on a trip 'till Tuesday and wanted to get an IC post in before I leave, but I didn't have the time... *hits head for being a bad GM*

BAH! Sorry for being away so long! The trip took longer than expected, and I've been, uh, busy with some other stuff... *totally hasn't just played around on the iwaku minecraft server* And in other news, I'm going on another trip this weekend. Sorry for not replying sooner, when I really should have. I'll try to pick up the slack as soon as possible, though, so I hope you'll all bear with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.