THE WALL OOC and CS bin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Saito Mizer

Class: Alchemist Rank 4
Saito specializes in combative alchemy with an emphasis on attack with melee weapons creation being his first choice. He also practices supportive creationial on the side, but it is not up to par with his attack alchemy.
History: Saito Mizer was not a genius. Nor would anyone call him dumb. It was an average boy with a dream. To climb the wall for the miracle. What miracle you might ask? It was not one of riches or fame. Not even power. It was to regain his original limbs that was taken from him in an accident. At the age of 7, Saito was just another boy reading about alchemy. To him, alchemy was something magical. Mysterious you could say. An alchemist came to his hometown to fend off some bandit attacks. During the bandit attack, Saito was dragged into the crossfire as the bandit tried to escape using him as a hostage. The alchemist attempted to save Saito through the use of ranged based alchemy by impaling the limbs of the bandit with tree roots. But the roots pierced through Saito, cutting through his legs and his right arm.

It was at this point that Saito passed out. The alchemist quickly performed some alchemy and miraculously healed Saito. But the limbs that grew back were metal that grew with the user. An unusual effect in alchemy that the alchemist could not explain. After hearing this upon waking up, Saito started looking for ways to regain his missing limbs until he hit upon a legend of the wall. After learning more about the legend, Saito knew he would need alchemy to pass the wall and get that miracle. For 10 years, Saito studied alchemy in terms of attack and creation. He knew that no one knew what sat behind the walls. But if it was not the miracle he sought, he would have to wipe the legend from history so that no one would be lured by it's supposed promise.

At the age of 18, Saito heard that people were gathering to try and bypass the wall again. Now, sitting as a Rank 4 Alchemist, with basic knowledge of other alchemy and a extensive knowledge in attack alchemy, Saito hops onto the ship which takes him to the wall and hopefully, his miracle.
Personality: Saito is a calm and curious man. As such the nature of alchemist, he has to be calm to analyze what is happening around him and curious enough to ask the questions no one wants to ask. But he is not without flaws. He does not like people messing with his experiments and he will not allows anyone near him when he is doing alchemy. But those who manage to befriend him notice the aura of silent confidence and eagerness to learn.
Appearance:
Though not seen, both of his legs and his right arm are fully operational replacement limbs. Inside his jacket, Saito has a pair of gloves with transformational circles on his palm. It comes from years of research as he is able to create weapons on the fly by slamming his hands that has the gloves on the ground and a weapon forms.

fullmetalalchemistwallpaperedwardel.jpg

You Know You can't have an alchemist story without someone looking like Edward Elric. XD

That should be it.

Oh yeah.... Terra Magnia 100%

Last edited by a moderator:
@Levont Accepted!

Oh, and just to make things clear to any that might have misunderstood: The wall is a single wall, not a building.

Name: Marin Diamondpetel
Class: Alchemist level 3 with a specialty in earth elements
History: Marin spent most of her life studying alchemy, sent to a special school by her parents when it was discovered she had the talent for it. She studied hard and worked her way up to a level 3. Marin was one of the closest consultant to the leader of the Earthmaster's Guild, and was sent to examine the wall and see if she can figure out its properties. The Wizard wishes to discover the secrets of the wall to use them for the guild, both as protection and possibly warfare. Because her specialty is with the earth elements the wizard hopes she'll be able to use her powers to the greatest effect. Terra Magnia 100%

Personality: Because of her dedication to her studies Marin is somewhat of a loner. She is also pretty quiet but good with advice. She enjoys being outside where she can be closer to the earth elements. If she has to fight or protect herself she is most skilled with a bow.

Appearance: character2.jpg

@Lonely Angel Looks good. There's one thing, though, because since the world was united by the alchemist royal family, they became the only ones allowed to bear the title 'king' or 'queen'. He could still be a highly regarded noble, like an earl allowed to govern over a large piece of land, but not king. Sorry if that's a bit picky :P

This RP has such a cool idea concept! I love it! I think I'll take a shot at making a character too.

Name: Rick Thompson

Class: Alchemist / Healer
Rick is a rank 2 Alchemist That is very advanced in healing abilities. (So he can perform normal alchemy attacks that are on a rank 2 level, but he can also perform strong healing alchemy abilities that are on a rank 4 level.)
History: When Rick was a small child, the local alchemist's shop exploded in an experiment gone wrong. Ever since then he has always been fascinated by Alchemy. When he was old enough to go to an Alchemy School, he decided he would focus on healing Alchemies. Now that he is an accomplished Alchemist, he has decided to take on the wall, searching for the miracle of Ressurection. (I would like to keep his motives a secret, for now.)
Personality: He is shy, but loves to make friends. Also, even if he denies it, he loves to fight. His reason is his love for analysis. If the opponent has a "Super Cool Move!" then Rick would be excited by it. (Probably like a child would be if an explosion happened, considering they weren't scared by it.)

Appearance:
Mage-2.jpg

I hope this is ok for the RP. :)

Sorry about that! I'm going to edit it so he's the leader of a certain guild. That'll simplify things I think.

Sorry about that! I'm going to edit it so he's the leader of a certain guild. That'll simplify things I think.

Well that would also be a problem because the alchemist guild sort of reigns supreme XD

They could be a certain branch of alchemists, though.

That's why I said Earthmaster's guild. I was thinking it'd be a group of them who are more focused on earthy elements like stone and wood.

Yup, that sounds good ^^ Since he's the leader of such a big branch, he'd probably be a member of the senate as well. Not that that matters... Or, well, it does actually. You might see why :3

Dangit, I had a bunch of trouble getting Marin's CS into the approved CS section and when I finally succeeded, I realized I had accidentally named her Marion because that was my way of remembering her name, since it's similar to Marion from Robin Hood... X(

If it's difficult to change you can leave it that way. i don't mind lol

Haha, no, I was just a bit annoyed since doing it is quite easy. Anyway, it says that you can't make any new groups because they're trying out a new group system, which is kind of bad timing, but we won't be able to start until that's fixed at least.

Oh uh... sorry..

Terra Magnia 100% ?? :3

If that's not it then I really don't know! xP

Hi there everyone! I really do love the premise of the RP here, and not just because of my Username xP
I shall be making a CS shortly hopefully~

Name: Eirwen Delany
Class: Level 3 Ice Monk. Her magic is a mix of martial arts and Alchemy. Usually enhancing her physical abilities with elements of Ice, and combining her physical attacks with Ice Element Alchemy. Her main use of it, is encasing whatever limb she's about to hit you with in Ice to deliver a cold, devastating blow. She can also make armor out of said ice, should she need it.

History: Eirwen plays her history very close to her vest. She doesn't like talking about herself, and isn't that interested in the past of others. There's not really any reason for this, she just doesn't really think it matters much when there are better things she could be doing.

That said, she grew up not knowing her parents. She grew up in some remote mountain region in a sleepy little town run by a monastery. The monks at the monastery have always told her that her parents had died in a horrible accident involving Alchemy, and without any next of kin to care for her, they took her in. She only has vague memories of them though she desperately tries to remember more. No, she didn't hate life with the monks, in fact she rather enjoyed the life. She spent most of her time honing her physical abilities and sharpening her mind.

If you talk with the monks though, they'll tell you how much of a problem child she was. 'Honing her skills' and 'sharpening her mind' consisted of picking fights with the other children and even the older adults should they earn her ire. She wasn't a bad kid really, she just didn't really know how to vent her emotions other than through fighting and conflict. Something she still has trouble with. As she aged though, she learned to reign in her temper, though she would still rather prefer fighting over talking and diplomacy any day.

Still, she grew restless. She wanted to learn how to use Alchemy. Both of her parents could use it, so she should be able to as well. The monks had nothing against Alchemy, and even a few of them were skilled users. However, they protested to teaching her themselves. Though not liking her decision, let her leave at the age of sixteen to learn Alchemy in Terra Magnia. The journey was relatively easy enough, and eventually she reached Terra Magnia, and found a teacher to teach her.

For four years she trained under him, slowly developing her alchemy and combat skills. She slowly rose to the third rank, upon which her mentor refused to continue to teach her out of jealousy, stating that if she was so damned good, then she should go out on her own. So after showing her mentor why she was better than him (As in, she beat him rather badly in a public altercation of which she barely escaped without criminal charges), she left. After hearing about the Wall, she became intrigued by it and wanted to see if for herself.

Personality: To put simply, Eirwen likes to shoot first and ask questions later. She likes things to be nice, simple, and clean. She doesn't like over complicated things, and if she can't solve a problem with her fists then she's not trying hard enough. She's not a muscle head that thinks just with her fists however, she can pick up on things quickly and is quite resourceful should she need to be, but she's not book smart and could care less about the technical side of things. Tell her what to do and how to do it, and she'll get it done.

She can be a bit of a jerk (well, a big jerk) most of the time to the people she's meeting for the first time. This tends to make most wary, or at least avoid her for the most part. As such, she has trouble making and keeping friends. That's not saying she's not friendly, she is in her own special way, she just doesn't know how to properly express that. Just don't make her angry, and you'll be fine. Probably.

She can have a bit of a temper, though she's better about controlling it than she once was, and she can be a tad bit to excessive in her violence and fighting.
Appearance:
9af35ced3add25c70817f552f02a79a5eab5b66a.jpg

Ignore the flames. She doesn't do flames. Ice is her thing. And punching things. She likes to wear things that 'breathe' and gives her good flexibility. Even in winter, she doesn't wear a jacket. Spring through fall though, she constantly complains about the heat even if she's wearing nothing but a swimsuit. She has violet colored eyes.

'Terra Magnia 100%'

Alright alright!~
Here she is. Hope she is to your liking!~

Me likey~ Accepted! ^w^

I don't have any clue how long the groups maintenance thing is going to last for, but if it takes much longer I'll just start the IC in the IC section and if things become complicated we can move it to the groups section when that's been taken care of.

Also, to make it easier for me to manage, I will now be closing sign-ups. For now, at least. If anyone really wants to join I might let them, but over all I think we have a nice cast already. Speaking of cast, role call!

@Elvin
@Jessica2477
@Levont
@Lonely Angel
@Enthriper
@Rune Alchemist

Just making sure everyone is still on board ^w^

Still present~

Status
Not open for further replies.