The Walking Dead: Paths [OOC/CS/Interest Check]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yess, I've finally finished rewriting my museum post! You should check it out where the other post once was.

I really want to join this, but reading everyones' posts has really confused me. Would it be okay to create a character, but hang back for just a few more posts? I don't want to post on the forum when I don't understand and mess everyone up! Please let me know :)

I really want to join this, but reading everyones' posts has really confused me. Would it be okay to create a character, but hang back for just a few more posts? I don't want to post on the forum when I don't understand and mess everyone up! Please let me know :)
oh don't worry you don't have to read ours because it's before the apocalypse just make your CS and just make your own story before the virus, and don't start when the virus starts

Alright, decided to attach some pics of my apartment in my second (AKA the one that was WIP) post.

Room for one more? ;)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
@ch0sen1 can we start the virus because the role play will die if we don't

So I've contacted admin about these alerts because I haven't been getting any of them until now smh. But yes, I'll start the virus incident up and you guys can bounce off it from there.

@ch0sen1 Thank you, i'm going to contact everybody incase they didn't see this

Ok, I'm probably going to post slow as I'm sure most will. School is getting heavy

The same goes for me :/ The school is hitting me so hard that I barely manage to write a long post in a single week (and as you might know, I like making long-ish posts instead of short, nondescriptive ones)!

Reactions: ch0sen1
can't wait to start!

Alright, guys, since ch0sen1 is busy with real life problems, he has assigned me as his/her complete substitute. Just so you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, guys, since ch0sen1 is busy with real life problems, he has assigned me as his/her complete substitute. Just so you know.
Oh okay cool

Alright, guys, so I'm here to say that I've already initiated the so-called Outbreak, and you are free to post your actions now. BUT, you need to take into account the next things when you write your story:

-The Outbreak started in Brooklyn, possibly at the John F. Kennedy Airport, and then started to spread from there, unnoticed until somewhere around 3 pm. That means that if you are somewhere in Long Island (or even worse, you live there), you will notice the first sings of the Chaos that it is about to happen (but nothing too serious, just some general discomfort ,or if you are in the heart of Brooklyn, outright panic, but not to the point of being chaotic)

-The police has been informed about the "crazed rampage pandemic"(although they don't know that they are actually walkers yet) and took action to try to stop the "infected" from spreading through NY and at the same time to keep order in the area. But you probably know what the outcome of this will be.

-What is the military doing near the bridges leading to Long Island at 4 pm.? You supposedly don't know it yet, so don't go around like "OK CRAP THE ZOMBIES ARE IN DUH CITYYY!!" or something like that.

-This is just a reminder, but it is still important: NO ONE knows the actual reason of why the dead are still walking and trying to kill the living (except maybe the virologists or scientists), and the only thing you will hear in the news is that there's some serious problems in Brooklyn, and that people suffer from some sort of "madness" or whatever you think of (also, you will get bonus points if someone gets murdered in front of the camera).

Okay, so that's all I wanted to say. And also, ch0sen1, if you don't like something from my post here, you can PM me and we will discuss it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.