The Walking Dead: Paths [OOC/CS/Interest Check]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so now we have one confirmed "death" :/
Anyone else dropping out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so I've noticed that some of the players that have posted here sometime didn't visit the site since early October and even late September. Apparently the problem of this RP dying is because people are very busy with real life right now.

Okay, so I've noticed that some of the players that have posted here sometime didn't visit the site since early October and even late September. Apparently the problem of this RP dying is because people are very busy with real life right now.
Don't take this the wrong way. Not trying to steal you or anyone. But we have a room iin the other RP. I am currently making the IC thread for it. In case you stil want to be in a TWD RP.

Don't take this the wrong way. Not trying to steal you or anyone. But we have a room iin the other RP. I am currently making the IC thread for it. In case you stil want to be in a TWD RP.
Meh, don't worry, I didn't take it personally at all, since I knew that this RP might end like this sooner or later.
As for your offer, I'll think about it, because I feel a bit lazy for post-apoc RPs right now.

Okay. Upto you, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.