The Walking Dead: Paths [OOC/CS/Interest Check]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, my alerts aren't showing me CRAP! >;-| I think it's the site

DId this RP die already or is it just everyone is taking a long break due to school?

Well my internet is down,i can't make a new post till the virus starts

Last edited:
I've been waiting for the next day of the virus to start... Been checking daily.

Maybe someone can post something about what happens before the outbreak, like seeing some "weirdos" dressed with bloody clothes, like they are celebrating halloween earlier or something along those lines.

Maybe someone can post something about what happens before the outbreak, like seeing some "weirdos" dressed with bloody clothes, like they are celebrating halloween earlier or something along those lines.
I did something like that in my last post

yes, I know, but Breethang didn't, that's why I'm saying this.

Thanks everyone. I will post a new one tonight to keep my end going.

did the rp die?

The same thing I'm asking myself. PLEASE, SOMEBODY POST SOMETHING!!!!!

I posted a new thread, plz people add on to your own stories now.

Okay then I say we move the story line forward to the outbreak, or something. As far as I know people arent still signing up and we are all obviously still interested so lets take control and move forward?

Okay then I say we move the story line forward to the outbreak, or something. As far as I know people arent still signing up and we are all obviously still interested so lets take control and move forward?
maybe we should wait for ch0sen1 to reply tomorrow, if not then we should move ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.