The Walking Dead: Paths [OOC/CS/Interest Check]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys I didn't get ANY alerts until I was tagged 0_0 this site is crazy....but yeah I'll post in a bit. And please inbox me with requests to take over my rp please. Thank you for being considerate.

@Aravhorn and @justice hunt again, please edit your posts to where NO ONE HAS BEEN EATEN OR NO SIGNS OF OUTBREAK. Unless it's a flashforward then back to the present.

-Day 2 of the virus,the virus populating already china, and the virus is starting in New York City-

Tyson didn't wanna talk about that night,he let a girl die yesterday,and was that women maybe drugged or something,it was trying to bite his neck,Why he thought, it was Monday and his boss Sullivan let him have the day off,he wakes up and doesn't see his wife in bed,he sits up and looks at the alarm clock,it was 12:45 Pm, He then remembered that they get their male every day, he knew he would be in the news paper of what happens,he got dressed in his casual outfit and walked down the stairs,he saw his wife making lunch and sits at the table,he looked at the paper, his jaw dropped when it said that a person was eating another person,it said the person was pale with pale eyes,Tyson saw something similar,when the women tried to bite his neck,

"Are you alright Darren?" his wife found it weird that his mouth was open, she gave him his food and sat down for hers,they were eating pancakes and fruit

"Look at this" he gave her the paper and she put her hand over her mouth,"Oh My God?" she was terrified at the sight,"how could someone do this!?" he looked at her "i don't know,just put it away i don't wanna see it" he grabed the paper and threw it out and walked back to the table,

1:15 they finish eating and his wife starts cleaning the plates as Darren sat down in his lazy chair and turned on the t.v, he kept searching through channels and stopped on the news,it said that a deadly virus has spread to New York, it said it starts by a flu,then it begins to get worse as you eat any living thing, it said to keep your family's inside the house and to keep them safe,He ran to get his keys as his wife heard the news and got her shoes on,they got into the car and he drove to the school

-1:30 they get to the school and they rush to the entrance-

they open the doors and get inside,it's crowded with allot of parents talking to the principle,Darren walks to him "Devin,we need to take our kids" his wife was very anxious to see them,"just go to your sons home room and get him,these people are asking me if anyone in the school had the virus" he thanks him and they walk to A.J's room where theirs lots of children still not picked up "Dad!" his son hugs him and he hugs back as he walks back with his wife and son,they walk out of the school and get in the car,about to drive to the Day Care,

-2:05 they get to the daycare and Darren gets out-

he goes in alone and enters the door as a man is eating women,he looked shocked and ran back to the car and grabed a rope and ran back,he tied the man to a cabinet,it looked shocked yet again,their was no time to deal with it so he ran to his daughters room,their was no one watching the six kids,he had no time to grab them and knew their parents would come,so he grabs his daughter and walks back to the car as he puts her in the baby seat,and gets in and drives to the home,they get out of the car and he locks it and they alk in and lock all windows and doord
You still have day 2 of the virus and it's populating China. Your character is rushing in school taking kids out, there should be day 1 only, no sign of an outbreak AT ALL.

Saturday, 8:51 am, The family has reached the museum.

Saturday, 9:00 am, The family has bought the tickets and entered the museum.

Saturday, 10:35 am, During an exposition about the Indians' culture (this is a musueum of american history).

While the touring guide was explaining about the Cherokees funerary traditions, Wilson noticed that a young woman named Lydia (her muscular boyfriend, called Johnattan, mentioned her name earlier during the tour), left the group to go to the restroom. Nothing unusual, he thought. He discussed with Jane about the strange rites the native people had to do to honor their dead, but they were interrupted by a bloodcurling scream coming from the women's restroom. Surprised and alarmed at the same time, Wilson ran towards the source of the sound, wondering what happened.

"Wait- Will! Where are you going?" Jane asked while trying to follow his husband, with Lisa at her side.

Wilson didn't reply; he was already at the entrance to the restrooms, with a shocked expression in his eyes. "Holy shit..." he muttered, trying his best to not to throw up. "Jane, keep Lisa away from this. Jesus Christ!"

In front of the row of sinks of the restoom, there was a pale woman eating the guts of Lydia, who was lying on a pool of her own blood, with her chest torn open. Upon closer inspection, Wilson noticed that the woman's eyes were completely white, as if suffering from some kind of really strong cataracts, and her right arm was covered in syringe holes*, indicating that she was a drug addict of some sort.

The group behind Wilson was really shaken by the sight, with some of them were taking pictures of it, or calling an ambulance and the police. The "brightest" ones quickly ran to call the security officers in the building. One of the men was pushing through the crowd, and grabbed Wilson's shoulder to turn him around and face him.

"Where's my girlfriend??" he asked furiously. "WHERE IS SHE??"

"I'm sorry, Johnattan, but she's-" he didn't finish his sentence when the man pushed him away and dashed towards the insane woman.

"GET AWAY FROM HER YOU BITCH!!" he shouted, his voice filled with rage, while he proceeded to punch her repeatedly in the face. "YOU-FUCKING-MONSTER!!" he said it between each hit. When the security guards have finally reached the scene and restrained the enraged man, the woman's face was completely pulped beyond recognition, and she was lying dead on the ground. "GET AWAY FROM ME!!" John shouted furiously, trying break free from the guards' grasp, but it was useless.

Saturday, 10:42 am, The ambulance and the police have arrived, arresting John for "murder of the criminal" and taking both female bodies to the morgue (the question is, will the ambulance arrive there on time before the dead start to walk the lands?).

Wilson was driving away with his family from the museum earlier than it was planned, heading towards their apartment. He didn't want to waste his time talking to the officers about the event, Everyone was still shaken from the "incident" that happened back there.

"Oh God, Wilson, what the hell is wrong with this planet?" Jane said, holding Lisa close to her, even though the girl was with the seat belt on. "First, a child molester, and now this! Even though I've heard at work a lot of horrible things a human can do to another, but I've never seen any of it until now!" she covered the face with her hand, still not believing that she was a witness of a brutal murder and cannibalism.

"I know, dear, I didn't expect it to be that brutal either" Wilson said while taking a turn to the left on a crossroad. "But at least we are all fine, and that is what matters to me."

"What happened in the restroom, daddy?" Lisa asked, with her big green eyes staring at Wilson.

"Uh, nothing that should concern you, honey." Wilson said, a bit uncomfortable. Then he spoke to Jane "I think we should leave that topic for later, okay, sweetheart?"

Then they stayed completely silent during the whole trip to their home, thinking about the latest events.

*((I don't know the right word for this, can someone help me here?))
You need to revise this post to where no one has been eaten or any sign of the outbreak at all.

8:00am
The class finished, Katarina yawned into the palm of her hand. The lack of sleep was taking its toll. Walking past the windows the boarded the east side of the room Katarina noticed an oddity happening below in the court yard. A man appeared to be injured, limping slowly to the fountain. Blood trailed behind him leaving small pools of blood. With all of the students rushing to the next class no one appeared to pay attention to him. A foreign exchange student sat on the edge of the fountain, deep in her work, Katarina watched as the wounded man approached her. Maybe the student would help him? Hopefully, she thought to herself. She almost turned away to head to her next class when a eerie scream echoed through the glass. Jerking back towards the window, Katarina saw the man with his mouth latched around the students arm. Blood poured over his face as she screamed helplessly. When the student tried to free herself the man tore deeper like a pit bull would.
Students around the fountain burst into action. Some ran away, others ran to try and help the girl. A young man with a football player build reached the wounded man first, and began to pull vigorously at him. The exchange student was simply crying now, deep gasps that could be seen but not heard from where Katarina stood. The large man finally freed the exchange student from the man attacking her. The wounded man in turn, now latched onto the larger man. Katarina backed away from the window, unsure of what she should do. She doubted she would be much help, but isn't that the common trait that is the demise of man? Seeing people suffering needing help, and choosing to make no action to help them? She wanted to rise above normal human instinct, she wanted to help.

Katarina grabbed the scissors she often carries in her book bag and ran down the stairs. Tripping she almost fell down them. Bumping hard into the wall she stabled herself and moved more cautiously forward. When she rounded the corner the large man lay dead on the ground, his throat having been ripped out, his blood mixing with the splashed water that pooled around him. The original wounded man stumbled across the court yard, moving slowly towards students that were running away from him. Thinking quickly and impulsively Katarina sprinted towards him, holding the scissors out away from her body. Nearing him she lunged and pushed him to the ground. The man turned, seemingly to feel no pain, and grabbed onto her ankle. Katarina tried to pull away but the man was insanely strong. She couldnt believe the pain that burst in her leg as he gripped her firmly, bruises immediately being to rise. Screaming she plunged the scissors into his skull. The man convulsed and slowly let her go. Katarina jerked away, kicking him hard. Gasping she slumped to the ground and stared at the man as his blood too pooled around the fountain.
revise the post to where the walker doesn't attack, maybe Kat just sees a sickly person in the distance?

Hmmm, not even the first "incidents" are allowed (in my story, where everyone thought that an actual walker was just a really drugged woman and no one thought that the corpse of the one she killed would reanimate later)?
Also, I'm on day 1 (or zero, depending on how you count) right now. Just pointing it out.
That's okay yeah
@Aravhorn and @justice hunt again, please edit your posts to where NO ONE HAS BEEN EATEN OR NO SIGNS OF OUTBREAK. Unless it's a flashforward then back to the present.
Wait, so now I'm a bit confused here. First you said to me that my story was okay and then you tell me that is not okay? Wat?

Or are you just telling me to remove the ""crazed person" (aka. walker) eating a human" part from my story?

On a side note, I tried to make the scene close to the one that happened in real life in Florida, where a crazed naked man was eating the face of a pedestrian (no joke) on the streets. He was later shot down by the police for not following the officer's threats and still chomping on the teenager's face. The only differences between my story and this event are that the scene happens in a public restroom, the victim of the attack dies, and the "crazed woman" is killed by the enraged boyfriend of the victim instead of the police.

But anyways, I will try to figure something out to find a way to change my post if your answer is still the same about this topic (because personally, Wilson's day would be just a simple visit to the museum and the rest of the day at home since he is on a vacation... Yeah, very interesting setting, I know :P).

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, so now I'm a bit confused here. First you said to me that my story was okay and then you tell me that is not okay? Wat?

Or are you just telling me to remove the ""crazed person" (aka. walker) eating a human" part from my story?

On a side note, I tried to make the scene close to the one that happened in real life in Florida, where a crazed naked man was eating the face of a pedestrian (no joke) on the streets. He was later shot down by the police for not following the officer's threats and still chomping on the teenager's face. The only differences between my story and this event are that the scene happens in a public restroom, the victim of the attack dies, and the "crazed woman" is killed by the enraged boyfriend of the victim instead of the police.

But anyways, I will try to figure something out to find a way to change my post if your answer is still the same about this topic (because personally, Wilson's day would be just a simple visit to the museum and the rest of the day at home since he is on a vacation... Yeah, very interesting setting, I know :P).
I got your post mixed with Justice's that's my fault, but yeah at the same time the way I'm going with the plot the virus isn't in NY yet it's going to be brought over so yeah just revise it to maybe hearing about that "incident" somewhere else?

I got your post mixed with Justice's that's my fault, but yeah at the same time the way I'm going with the plot the virus isn't in NY yet it's going to be brought over so yeah just revise it to maybe hearing about that "incident" somewhere else?
is mine good now?

Okay then, I'll see what I can do. One question, though: at what hour we can already start the first signs of the outbreak? I mean, in your very first post, it is stated that the shit has already hit the fan for a while now at 18 o'clock, and I doubt that it would be smart to start the outbreak in a "BOOM!-Zombie-Roam-Da-Streets-Out-of-Nowhere!" sort of way (also, NY is a big city, and I doubt that a handful of walkers "invade" the city in less than an hour, considering that each person "turns" into one at a different speed).

Okay then, I'll see what I can do. One question, though: at what hour we can already start the first signs of the outbreak? I mean, in your very first post, it is stated that the shit has already hit the fan for a while now at 18 o'clock, and I doubt that it would be smart to start the outbreak in a "BOOM!-Zombie-Roam-Da-Streets-Out-of-Nowhere!" sort of way (also, NY is a big city, and I doubt that a handful of walkers "invade" the city in less than an hour, considering that each person "turns" into one at a different speed).
yeh i was wondering the same thing @ch0sen1 what do you think?

I have a plot set out @Aravhorn that's consistent AND if you read the comic you'll get why I'm building up so slowly for the event. The time is important, you can post the signs of the first out break when the I post about the first outbreak event, OR you can flash forward to what and how your char is doing in the future in the outbreak then come back to present time.

I have a plot set out @Aravhorn that's consistent AND if you read the comic you'll get why I'm building up so slowly for the event. The time is important, you can post the signs of the first out break when the I post about the first outbreak event, OR you can flash forward to what and how your char is doing in the future in the outbreak then come back to present time.
well i can see what your doing, but the comics started a month or a couple days so i'm not sure what happened in the starting of the virus

As for the plot, that's some really great news, but I asked my question because I was thinking about moving my whole story a few hours forward, like 13 or 14 o'clock. Is that possible? It's just I seriously don't know what to do in the "normal life" terms besides siting at my house watching the TV, go shopping or walking around the park (and personally, nothing interesting comes to my mind during any of these events, besides some lampshading during the TV option of the plot) :/

As for the plot, that's some great news, but I asked my question because I was thinking about moving my whole story a few hours forward, like 13 or 14 o'clock. Is that possible? It's just I seriously don't know what to do in the "normal life" terms besides siting at my house watching the TV or walking around the park :/
If you move it forward then you're essentially paving your own way on how the outbreak has happened. I'd suggest you challenge yourself and push yourself to grow and rp about "normal life" until the outbreak which isn't far away. In my rp requirements I put Intermediate which means you have to be able to feel a CHARACTER, not just a story. It's the normal life that makes this so important, because when the outbreak comes and it all goes away forever, the characters will have a basis to change from. Just like the main point of Walking Dead. Surviving and adapting.

If you move it forward then you're essentially paving your own way on how the outbreak has happened. I'd suggest you challenge yourself and push yourself to grow and rp about "normal life" until the outbreak which isn't far away. In my rp requirements I put Intermediate which means you have to be able to feel a CHARACTER, not just a story. It's the normal life that makes this so important, because when the outbreak comes and it all goes away forever, the characters will have a basis to change from. Just like the main point of Walking Dead. Surviving and adapting.
i'm going to keep making expanding his normal life

Well, In that case I'll try my best, then, but I it will take a while, though (I will completely rewrite a part of my museum post now and the other part when I have more free time). The only thing I can say right now is that it won't be anything dramatic or special; just some casual work chatter, some lampshading or indirect "spoilers" to what will happen later that day (NO zombies involved) through the TV, and a bit of walk through the park. Oh, and after that a small visit to the mall, but I think it will be close to when the outbreak happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.