The Walking Dead [closed!]

Nice, thanks! That sounds pretty awesome to me, should make for some interesting times.

that sounds awesome, i would be definitely into it, i am for it!

Doesn't sound like a bad idea to me. ^^

Great stuff! We can put that into motion after we get the RP really going c:

I like the idea too. Can't wait to start roleplaying it :D

Sounds good to me.

Sorry everyone, but turns out I really just dont have the time for this roleplay. I've bitten off more than I can chew with this one. I hope you'll all forgive me for dropping, but I have to. I really hope it doesnt affect it at all, and that this roleplay goes on to be awesome ^_^ <3

Sorry everyone, but turns out I really just dont have the time for this roleplay. I've bitten off more than I can chew with this one. I hope you'll all forgive me for dropping, but I have to. I really hope it doesnt affect it at all, and that this roleplay goes on to be awesome ^_^ <3
That's okay! Thank you for letting us know!

Also a friendly poke to those who haven't replied yet!

I'm still kind of waiting for others to reply before I get working on my own.

Reactions: King
I was the last one to reply, so I can't really do much else until other people do.

Short, sucking post but I wanted to post something to try throw myself back into the mix and get my role play gears grinding at the least. This still going on I hope?

Short, sucking post but I wanted to post something to try throw myself back into the mix and get my role play gears grinding at the least. This still going on I hope?
I sure hope so! I was hoping people would keep posting, since I'd posted recently. Nevertheless, I'm definitely gonna keep posting, as long as you guys are still going to do so.

Thanks for posting!

I'm still down. I'll try to think of something for Shane to do. :)

• Thank You
still here :)

• Thank You
Been writing a reply for a while now actually. I'm having bit of trouble with it so it'll be a longer while before I'll post anything.

Also, I just wrote 'diplomatic' instead of 'problematic'. No wonder I'm having trouble writing when my brain isn't even functioning properly. :,D

• Thank You
Been writing a reply for a while now actually. I'm having bit of trouble with it so it'll be a longer while before I'll post anything.

Also, I just wrote 'diplomatic' instead of 'problematic'. No wonder I'm having trouble writing when my brain isn't even functioning properly. :,D

As long as you're still here! I'm missing being my characters!

>> Hey friends. Sorry for my absence. I'm going to go post and stop being a butt face.

Reactions: Brea
Well, I'm glad y'all are still posting, when a couple more people get up their posts I'll get one up again too c:

>> Hey friends. Sorry for my absence. I'm going to go post and stop being a butt face.
It's okay if you're a butt face, we don't judge you. You're free to be yourself here whether you're Chinese Korean, gay, christian, fat or a butt face.

....Okay, I'll go back to writing now. :p