The Walking Dead [closed!]

I'll play a canon character if you really want me too, but I'm gonna warn you that I won't be good at it... I'm not very good at playing characters that I do not create myself, so if I play a canon the personalities might be off and such.
Man, it's not absolutely necessary at all! If you feel super uncomfortable playing a canon character [It goes for @Finhawk too] you do not have to! It's no obligation. It's just appreciated as it makes the RP more fun and interesting.

Hey, guys-- so long as you don't make those characters their complete opposites, I'm pretty sure no one is going to bite your head off. Not everyone can get a character down perfectly.
As I say - Nobody will fry you! [Unless you taste good.. o-o]

Man, it's not absolutely necessary at all! If you feel super uncomfortable playing a canon character [It goes for @Finhawk too] you do not have to! It's no obligation. It's just appreciated as it makes the RP more fun and interesting.
It's cool, I decided that I shall do eeet! (o`u´o)9 ...Or at least try.

Finhawk the great is no wuss, I shall take this challenge and kick its ass!

But now this great warrior shall go to sleep and think about who of the canon characters that are left he wants to play as in the morning.

• Thank You
Reactions: King
Alright, then I don't think I'm going to play a canon. Especially since I'm already playing two characters. Thank you! ♥

I don't know whether I should do an OC, but I think I'll just stick with Carl for now.

I might not have time to post a CS today after all but I think I might play Hershel. :d

I might not have time to post a CS today after all but I think I might play Hershel. :d

That's okay! Hershel is one of my favourite characters<3

That's okay! Hershel is one of my favourite characters<3
Oh dear, I better not fuck up then or I might end up on that frying pan. :p

Name:
Hershel Greene

Past Occupation:
Veterinarian/Farmer

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Appearance:
20131202204011!Season_four_hershel_greene.png

Personality:
Hershel has managed to hold onto his morals and faith even after the supposed apocalypse tore the world down. He can be quite stubborn when it comes to right and wrong and often refuses to act in contradiction to his conscience. If Hershel were ever to go against his own morals, it would be to protect his family, especially his two daughters. The old farmer is also a rational thinker and often the voice of logic if someone were to make the wrong call.

History:
Hershel grew up on his family's farm but he decided to move out at the age of 15 due to the bad relationship he had with his father. The two never settled their differences and Hershel didn't change his opinion of his father even after his passing. Hershel later settled into the family farm and became a veterinarian later in life. He also struggled with alcoholism for a while, much to his wife's dismay, but was able to get of rid of his problem after his wife, Josephine, gave birth to their daughter, Maggie. Unfortunately, Josephine died when their daughter was still just a small child and Hershel ended up marrying his second wife, Annette, who already had a small boy named Shawn. Annette later gave birth to Hershel's second daughter, Beth.
When the outbreak started, Annette and Shawn were both killed and turned into walkers. Devastated by the loss, Hershel refused to believe they were gone and deemed their condition as a "disease". Believing the government would find a cure to the said disease, Hershel locked his dead family members and later various other walkers inside the barn on the farm.
Hershel later allowed Rick Grimes and his group of survivors to settle on his farm. The group eventually discovered the undead people inside the barn and gunned them down. Obviously, Hershel wasn't quite pleased with the turn of events but grew to trust the group with time after they all had to fled the farm when it was overrun by walkers.

Skills:
>Medical knowledge
>Skilled as a farmer
>Level-headed

Items:
>Few changes of clothes
>Some medical supplies
>Glock 19

Alright, I managed to finish it today after all, I hope it's okay. I wasn't quite sure what to put in the items part so it's a bit vague but it's good enough for me at least. ^^;​
[/hr]

Reactions: King and Dipper
Name:
Hershel Greene

Past Occupation:
Veterinarian/Farmer

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Appearance:
20131202204011!Season_four_hershel_greene.png

Personality:
Hershel has managed to hold onto his morals and faith even after the supposed apocalypse tore the world down. He can be quite stubborn when it comes to right and wrong and often refuses to act in contradiction to his conscience. If Hershel were ever to go against his own morals, it would be to protect his family, especially his two daughters. The old farmer is also a rational thinker and often the voice of logic if someone were to make the wrong call.

History:
Hershel grew up on his family's farm but he decided to move out at the age of 15 due to the bad relationship he had with his father. The two never settled their differences and Hershel didn't change his opinion of his father even after his passing. Hershel later settled into the family farm and became a veterinarian later in life. He also struggled with alcoholism for a while, much to his wife's dismay, but was able to get of rid of his problem after his wife, Josephine, gave birth to their daughter, Maggie. Unfortunately, Josephine died when their daughter was still just a small child and Hershel ended up marrying his second wife, Annette, who already had a small boy named Shawn. Annette later gave birth to Hershel's second daughter, Beth.
When the outbreak started, Annette and Shawn were both killed and turned into walkers. Devastated by the loss, Hershel refused to believe they were gone and deemed their condition as a "disease". Believing the government would find a cure to the said disease, Hershel locked his dead family members and later various other walkers inside the barn on the farm.
Hershel later allowed Rick Grimes and his group of survivors to settle on his farm. The group eventually discovered the undead people inside the barn and gunned them down. Obviously, Hershel wasn't quite pleased with the turn of events but grew to trust the group with time after they all had to fled the farm when it was overrun by walkers.

Skills:
>Medical knowledge
>Skilled as a farmer
>Level-headed

Items:
>Few changes of clothes
>Some medical supplies
>Glock 19

Alright, I managed to finish it today after all, I hope it's okay. I wasn't quite sure what to put in the items part so it's a bit vague but it's good enough for me at least. ^^;​
[/hr]
Accepted!

Great characters. This is going to be awesome.

I agree! The OCs will fit the verse well I believe.

Also! I put submitted a banner, so hopefully well get a little more attention!

Another question - do any players especially like romance? I for one don't want the entire plot romancey and squishy, but it's always nice to have an element of love. Anybody think they want their character to be romantic with another?

Another question - do any players especially like romance? I for one don't want the entire plot romancey and squishy, but it's always nice to have an element of love. Anybody think they want their character to be romantic with another?
Meh, I don't really care for romance that much and I'm mainly here for da zombies. I don't mind if the rest of you want lovey dovey stuff to happen in the RP though, but just don't make it a ridiculous love story with nothing but sweet fluff and drama or I'm gonna puke all over my laptop. I don't wanna do that, this thing's pretty new too.

I'm cool with it as long as it develops realistically. Some of the most fun I've ever had RP'ing involved sexual tension between characters, and it can be awesome for certain arcs. So, aye, I'm for it.

I don't think my opinion matters much, considering Carl is fourteen and thus romance isn't really an issue when he's trying to survive. Did I mention fourteen?

Just as long as it's not mushing all over the rp. I'd honestly prefer if you kept it at a Daryl/Carol level, but it's really up to you. I can deal.

I'm very interested, though not sure when I can have my form up

giphy.gif
tumblr_lnkkwexvd01qlisxko1_500.gif
giphy.gif

Name:
My Name is Quincy, most call me Quin
Quinnel Samuel Hunt

Past Occupation:
I was a mechanic in Michigan

Was a Mechanic at Southern Wheels
Sexuality:
I am a monster

Male
Personality:
I am a complex individual

Quin is very smart, even though others underestimate him, he is quite intelligent. Quincy is very hesitant, he won't adapt right away when he gets to a new area, he will be quite suspicious. Even though he won't trust anyone at the very second, once you become a strong ally and friend, he will be strongly loyal and will risk his life for you. Quin cares for people he gets close to, so Quincy tries not to get close with anyone which he feels lets his guard down. He is very hard working, when someone in his (close) group asks him to work on something, he won't hesitate to help. Quincy is quite funny and sarcastic, he will show the humor when he starts to adapt with the group, he will act like there isn't anything to live for and morbid.
History:
I...I just can't
Quin was born in Toronto, Ontario with his mother and step father, he had a family of five and had a normal and peaceful life. When he started getting older, he got less and less attached with his family and drifted out of their life when he started taking drugs. Quin moved to Michigan and quit taking drugs, still he didn't really have any contact with his family. He went to college and took auto where he became a mechanic, he was hired at age twenty-three at Southern Wheels and worked their ever since. When he was working on a car, a women came and asked him to fix her car, her name was Diane, an ex Navy seal agent, so when he repaired the cars lights, they went out for coffee.

They later got married at both ages of Twenty-six, he met his family again and they started repairing (Mechanic joke) their relationships, four years later they had a child together, she was a girl and they named her Jessabelle. Just like lots of families, they were struggling with money and needed better jobs, but just in luck Quin got a job offer in Atlanta. It was three years later and Jess was three, when they were driving their were lots of traffic and the radio was statistic, then all the cars stopped and Quin went out to see what's the trouble, a huge explosion happened and destroyed the city. That's when hell broke loose, the three hid in a building three weeks after hell started, it didn't last long for the Walkers to get in, the three got split up with Jess and Diane going the other direction.

Quin scavenged for a while after not knowing where his family was, and thought they were dead. A few men came and found him, they asked him questions then asked if he wanted somewhere to say, he said "What else do i got to live for" and he got in their truck then drove away.

Skills + Items:
Quin studied as a Mechanic and was one for several years, so he knows a lot about vehicles and how to fix them up. He knows how to shoot a gun and use a lot of weapons since he went to hunting every other weekend, he also learned how to throw grenades and how to use a knife properly by his wife's trainer. Quin knows how to fight well and how to scavenge, he is a very good hunter, builder, and mechanic. In his bag he has six bullets, a water bottle, two cans of beans and a family picture of him, Jess and Diane. He keeps his knife in his belt and his gun in his holster.

Reactions: Brea
glenn-rhee-photograph.jpg

Name: Glenn Rhee

Past Occupation: Pizza Delivery Guy

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Asian, Black hair, slight moustache

Personality: Moral compass, hates conflict, enjoys the little things

History: From Michigan, lived with a family of Korean immigrants including parents and sisters. Moved to Atlanta in his adult years

Skills: Great driver. Unbreakable. Always has the right motives

Items: Machete, Riot Gear, small backpack with a half-loaded revolver, water, and a multitool

Reactions: Brea
I agree! The OCs will fit the verse well I believe.

Also! I put submitted a banner, so hopefully well get a little more attention!

I think romance can be a great thing, so long as its realistic. Sexual tension makes everything interesting, doesn't it? But, I agree that the entire plot should not be romancey... This is the Zombie Apocalypse after all. Our characters should be more concerned with survival than hooking up.

Reactions: King and Freamon
giphy.gif
tumblr_lnkkwexvd01qlisxko1_500.gif
giphy.gif

Name:
My Name is Quincy, most call me Quin
Quinnel Samuel Hunt

Past Occupation:
I was a mechanic in Michigan

Was a Mechanic at Southern Wheels
Sexuality:
I am a monster

Male
Personality:
I am a complex individual

Quin is very smart, even though others underestimate him, he is quite intelligent. Quincy is very hesitant, he won't adapt right away when he gets to a new area, he will be quite suspicious. Even though he won't trust anyone at the very second, once you become a strong ally and friend, he will be strongly loyal and will risk his life for you. Quin cares for people he gets close to, so Quincy tries not to get close with anyone which he feels lets his guard down. He is very hard working, when someone in his (close) group asks him to work on something, he won't hesitate to help. Quincy is quite funny and sarcastic, he will show the humor when he starts to adapt with the group, he will act like there isn't anything to live for and morbid.
History:
I...I just can't
Quin was born in Toronto, Ontario with his mother and step father, he had a family of five and had a normal and peaceful life. When he started getting older, he got less and less attached with his family and drifted out of their life when he started taking drugs. Quin moved to Michigan and quit taking drugs, still he didn't really have any contact with his family. He went to college and took auto where he became a mechanic, he was hired at age twenty-three at Southern Wheels and worked their ever since. When he was working on a car, a women came and asked him to fix her car, her name was Diane, an ex Navy seal agent, so when he repaired the cars lights, they went out for coffee.

They later got married at both ages of Twenty-six, he met his family again and they started repairing (Mechanic joke) their relationships, four years later they had a child together, she was a girl and they named her Jessabelle. Just like lots of families, they were struggling with money and needed better jobs, but just in luck Quin got a job offer in Atlanta. It was three years later and Jess was three, when they were driving their were lots of traffic and the radio was statistic, then all the cars stopped and Quin went out to see what's the trouble, a huge explosion happened and destroyed the city. That's when hell broke loose, the three hid in a building three weeks after hell started, it didn't last long for the Walkers to get in, the three got split up with Jess and Diane going the other direction.

Quin scavenged for a while after not knowing where his family was, and thought they were dead. A few men came and found him, they asked him questions then asked if he wanted somewhere to say, he said "What else do i got to live for" and he got in their truck then drove away.

Skills + Items:
Quin studied as a Mechanic and was one for several years, so he knows a lot about vehicles and how to fix them up. He knows how to shoot a gun and use a lot of weapons since he went to hunting every other weekend, he also learned how to throw grenades and how to use a knife properly by his wife's trainer. Quin knows how to fight well and how to scavenge, he is a very good hunter, builder, and mechanic. In his bag he has six bullets, a water bottle, two cans of beans and a family picture of him, Jess and Diane. He keeps his knife in his belt and his gun in his holster.

View attachment 55958

Name: Glenn Rhee

Past Occupation: Pizza Delivery Guy

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Asian, Black hair, slight moustache

Personality: Moral compass, hates conflict, enjoys the little things

History: From Michigan, lived with a family of Korean immigrants including parents and sisters. Moved to Atlanta in his adult years

Skills: Great driver. Unbreakable. Always has the right motives

Items: Machete, Riot Gear, small backpack with a half-loaded revolver, water, and a multitool

Both accepted!