The Walking Dead [closed!]

8OQHSfy.gif

I love baby Daryl's transition after Merle is gone in the first season. He becomes steadily more and more loveable.

I love baby Daryl's transition after Merle is gone in the first season. He becomes steadily more and more loveable.
Couldn't agree more. :3

Also, finally managed to get that reply out. I'm not too proud of it to be honest but it has to suffice this time since I kind of suck right now for some reason.

Nah bruh. You're great. I really like Raider. He's cool <3 All of our characters are pretty cool though.

Time for me to post I think!

Damn, all of these characters are badass AF.

And Daryl is so great

tumblr_nd9656Qvxw1u0aiq2o2_500.gif

Reactions: Brea
Nah bruh. You're great. I really like Raider. He's cool <3 All of our characters are pretty cool though.
He is? Okay then, if you say so. xD Raider's actually one of my oldest RP characters. He was on the sidelines for some time and I just wanted to RP as him again. I just happened to find this awesomeness at a convenient time. :p

And yes, they're all so very cool. This whole RP is full of badassery.

He is? Okay then, if you say so. xD Raider's actually one of my oldest RP characters. He was on the sidelines for some time and I just wanted to RP as him again. I just happened to find this awesomeness at a convenient time. :p

And yes, they're all so very cool. This whole RP is full of badassery.
Yeah! He's real collected and mysterious. I can't wait for him and Shiloh to get to kick some ass together. "Hey man, sorry I thought you were creepy for no reason." LAWL

• Love
Reactions: King
Yeah! He's real collected and mysterious. I can't wait for him and Shiloh to get to kick some ass together. "Hey man, sorry I thought you were creepy for no reason." LAWL
I wouldn't say for no reason. If the world was still 'normal', silly parents would probably tell their kids not to go anywhere near him.

Can't wait for them to kick some ass either. :p

I wouldn't say for no reason. If the world was still 'normal', silly parents would probably tell their kids not to go anywhere near him.

Can't wait for them to kick some ass either. :p
Hahahah. Poor guy.

QUESTION: Who should go on the next run? When all goes to shit and they get cut off by the hoard!

I'm gonna go down the villainous route and say Carl and Rick should go, and Rick would get all the guilt that he brought Carl out here. Then I reckon the sisters should split again for added feels. I was thinking also Quinn needs to go, since Rick asked BUT I can't decide who else!

I was thinking I'd have Clay stay behind, because she'd gone on a lot of runs lately and was feeling tired of it, and have Brea go with them in her place.

Carl on a run, finally.

By the way, still here. Just trying to think of some more stuff for Carl to do. Someone go pester the kid.

I'd be fine with either, both, or neither of my characters going. Doesn't make no difference to me.

Well, Hershel isn't probably going anywhere. As for Raider, he's at your mercy. Throw him out into the wild again or leave him rotting in the prison, I'm fine with either.

Prison Group:
Rick
Hershel
Carol
Clarissa
Rivka
Jason

Run Group:
Quinn
Daryl
Shiloh
Carl
Raider
Brea
Michonne
Shane

How does that look to everyone? If I've made a mistake or missed somebody off, Tell us! I'll probably re-jig it again lmao.

So Rick is staying behind after all and letting Shane look after Carl? Anyway, looks good enough to me. :3

I sense some delicious drama up ahead.

So Rick is staying behind after all and letting Shane look after Carl? Anyway, looks good enough to me. :3
Yeah, I thought maybe it can be EVEN MORE FEELS FOR RICK. THEN SHANE IS LIKE TEMP DAD.

Wow, I just love me some angst.

Haha, it should definitely be interesting. Going to be difficult for me as a writer though, I rarely play leaders, if ever, so writing someone who's a natural leader personality wise is going to be weird. It'll definitely help having so many other strong personalties about though. Either way, interesting! Good call!