The Walking Dead [closed!]

When be dinner time!?

Soon!

Also, don't worry about it. It'll be a challenge for you! Plus, if you don't pull it off like you worry, we've all shown that in this RP, were very forgiving 8)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
//. I hope it's okay that I join."

vlcsnap-2014-03-04-19h51m47s149.png

Name:
Elizabeth 'Beth' Greene
Past Occupation:
Student, she also helped her father out on the farm.
Sexuality:
Straight
Personality:
Beth is soft spoken and at times shy, she's a fighter and strongly believes in her faith.
History:
Before the outbreak Beth was normal sixteen yearold girl, shy and soft spoke. She attended the local high school and attended church services regularly. As a result of her father Hershel's drinking she never touched alcohol. As the apocalypse started, Beth had been sheltered from the chaos surrounding her. At first, Beth is rather timid, pessimistic, and keeps her emotions to herself, but after being forced to see her mother's death and horrific reanimation, Beth finally breaks down and a different part of her is shown.She tells her sister, Maggie, that she wants to commit suicide. However, after a minor attempt she has a change of heart and decides to live. With the support from her father and sister, Beth regains her will to live and since then, becomes even more assertive and stronger-willed.
[Put whatever you can find - Leave it blank!]By the time the group arrives at The Prison, Beth has grown more self-assured and goes on to become a more important and vocal member of the group. Beth is a source of optimism and hope for the group, often singing to help boost morale. She is much more hopeful and optimistic and sees the positive side rather than the negative side in a hopeless situation. After the death of Lori, Beth becomes a caretaker for Judith, taking on a more motherly role.
Skills + Items:
Beth carries around a knife that is placed on her belt, with the help of Daryl Dixon she is able to use a crossbow. She has been known to carry around a small pistol in the back of her jeans under her shirt.

//. I hope it's okay that I join."

vlcsnap-2014-03-04-19h51m47s149.png

Name:
Elizabeth 'Beth' Greene
Past Occupation:
Student, she also helped her father out on the farm.
Sexuality:
Straight
Personality:
Beth is soft spoken and at times shy, she's a fighter and strongly believes in her faith.
History:
Before the outbreak Beth was normal sixteen yearold girl, shy and soft spoke. She attended the local high school and attended church services regularly. As a result of her father Hershel's drinking she never touched alcohol. As the apocalypse started, Beth had been sheltered from the chaos surrounding her. At first, Beth is rather timid, pessimistic, and keeps her emotions to herself, but after being forced to see her mother's death and horrific reanimation, Beth finally breaks down and a different part of her is shown.She tells her sister, Maggie, that she wants to commit suicide. However, after a minor attempt she has a change of heart and decides to live. With the support from her father and sister, Beth regains her will to live and since then, becomes even more assertive and stronger-willed.
[Put whatever you can find - Leave it blank!]By the time the group arrives at The Prison, Beth has grown more self-assured and goes on to become a more important and vocal member of the group. Beth is a source of optimism and hope for the group, often singing to help boost morale. She is much more hopeful and optimistic and sees the positive side rather than the negative side in a hopeless situation. After the death of Lori, Beth becomes a caretaker for Judith, taking on a more motherly role.
Skills + Items:
Beth carries around a knife that is placed on her belt, with the help of Daryl Dixon she is able to use a crossbow. She has been known to carry around a small pistol in the back of her jeans under her shirt.
Well, the thread does say "closed" but LagunaFairTribal dropped out a while ago so theoretically there might be room for just this one more. Might.

However, I don't really have a say in this so you gotta wait for the judgement of the mighty Ay-Ex.

Didn't see the closed thing, I must've looked over at it. Lol, oopsie. My apologies.

Sorry about being inactivite guys! I'll reply tonight, I promise!

The All Mighty has arrived, I shall pass my judgement...

Yay Beth! As we've lost Glenn, I see no problem in adding in Beth. Go ahead and coorperate yourself into the RP.

Hopefully it'll keep things alive up in here.

Well...

giphy.gif

You know what I mean...​

Damn, you should get on that. It's been a great season. Probably the best so far.

Yep, it's been an awesome season.

Rick and Daryl both die on episode two and the rest of them are about to become walker dinner as well when BATMAN jumps down from the sky and beats all the zombies to mush with his bare hands. He then becomes the new leader of the group and with amazing teamwork they all built themselves a castle out of legos. The walkers have no chance against the mighty lego walls and BATMAN became the king of the zombie land. All is now well in BATMAN's lego kingdom and smashing zombie heads with golf clubs has become a sport in the new world.

Reactions: Freamon
Yep, it's been an awesome season.

Rick and Daryl both die on episode two and the rest of them are about to become walker dinner as well when BATMAN jumps down from the sky and beats all the zombies to mush with his bare hands. He then becomes the new leader of the group and with amazing teamwork they all built themselves a castle out of legos. The walkers have no chance against the mighty lego walls and BATMAN became the king of the zombie land. All is now well in BATMAN's lego kingdom and smashing zombie heads with golf clubs has become a sport in the new world.
Thank God for lego.

Reactions: Brea
oh sorry sorry i will post tomorrow hopefully