The Walking Dead [closed!]

Daryl/Carol level
This is definitely the level I enjoy! I think in the situation with the whole zombie thing, friendships and family-like relationships build fast and strong so I'd prefer to focus more on that side of things, but romance is always acceptable.. Just not too much squishy sexy love. XD

Reactions: Dipper and Freamon
This is definitely the level I enjoy! I think in the situation with the whole zombie thing, friendships and family-like relationships build fast and strong so I'd prefer to focus more on that side of things, but romance is always acceptable.. Just not too much squishy sexy love. XD

Ditto. Bonds are awesome... And rivalries, ha-ha.

Reactions: King
I will also probably make a real TWD character, but when i look back at it, theres not a lot of badass characters, but i think i may be Morgan or Michonne

So I dont really need to make another character, right? Personally, I'm fine with controlling one, but is it preferred if I control more?

So I dont really need to make another character, right? Personally, I'm fine with controlling one, but is it preferred if I control more?

It is up to you! You can play up to two OCs and up to two canons. It's not necessary!

Ah, cool :) Then I'm just gonna stick with Glenn, if that's ok ^_^

• Thank You
So... so far we've got Shane, Rick, Glenn, Hershel, and Carl and a decent amount of OC's. Looking good.

Reactions: LagunaFairTribal
So... so far we've got Shane, Rick, Glenn, Hershel, and Carl and a decent amount of OC's. Looking good.

I'm surprised Daryl hasn't been taken yet! If nobody takes him, I might play as him as my third character!

question, this is the start of around season 4 when they took in the governors group right? Also can i make a kid character?

question, this is the start of around season 4 when they took in the governors group right? Also can i make a kid character?
It is not set in any specific season, only loosely based around season fours setting, so yes there is no woodsbury!

And It says 17+ On the age because I'd much prefer it if the only child characters were canon!

It is not set in any specific season, only loosely based around season fours setting, so yes there is no woodsbury!

And It says 17+ On the age because I'd much prefer it if the only child characters were canon!

Dammit, alright

So i am making michonne, should i just say she found Andrea and the two found the prison when they were Traveling?

So i am making michonne, should i just say she found Andrea and the two found the prison when they were Traveling?
That's a great idea!

Name:
Michonne
Past Occupation:

Stay home mother
Sexuality:

Heterosexual
Appearance:

tumblr_md08uv4Crx1r0ftodo1_500.gif
tumblr_mv004uCsb61r2acrxo5_250.gif
giphy.gif

Personality:

Michonne tends to work alone and quietly and keeps much of her past secret, even towards Andrea, but still fights for the survivors defense as strongly as the other active defenders. Michonne said that she "trusts her gut" when it comes to other survivors. After the loss of her boyfriend, she suffered from hallucinations in which she would talk to him. It was revealed that she likes art and/or sculptures as she looted a cat sculpture and claimed that was "too damn gorgeous" to leave behind. As time goes on she regains her emotions as she interacts more mostly with Rick and Carl and becomes more caring and now is accepted as a member by the whole group.
Michonne appeared to have an aversion to babies, as she vehemently refused to hold Judith until Beth forced her to, and, while looking at Judith, shed tears, before hugging Judith close. Michonne later establishes that this is a manifestation of the guilt she feels for losing her own son, Andre.
History:
In pre-apocalypse, Michonne had her family of her boyfriend Mike and her good friend and mike's best friend Terry. She also had a son with her boyfriend, Andre, who she cared deeply about. When the apocalypse began, the four of them found a camp outside the city and stayed their for a while, when Michonne asked Mike to protect Andre while she is at a supply run, she came back to see them zombified, it was unknown of what happened to her son, but he did die. Michonne was too afraid to let them go so she ended up cutting off their jaw so they couldn't bite her and sliced off their arms so they couldn't grab her. After that, she put chains around their necks and carried them around, the walkers also helped her blend in and they couldn't see her, she then grabbed her katana and left the camp. Michonne was on the road for a while till she saw a blonde girl about to get taken down by walkers so Michonne killed the walkers and saved her, several months happened and Michonne took her in, Andrea was very depressed for a while but Michonne helped her get back on her feet. They were traveling when a group of armed men came close to seeing them, the walkers growled so Michonne had to kill the two. After traveling for a while they found a prison, they went to the prison gates and they saw Rick, Andrea was happy to be back and the two stayed at the prison.
[Just a brief look into their life.]
Skills + Items:

Michonne has her Katana that she had since before the apocalypse, she is very good at using it. She knows how to be very sneaky and to hide well, she knows how to shoot a gun but chooses to use a katana. She is very quick and good at scavenging even if the place is swarmed with walkers, she is very agile and good at climbing.

Name:
Michonne
Past Occupation:
Stay home mother
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
Appearance:
tumblr_md08uv4Crx1r0ftodo1_500.gif
tumblr_mv004uCsb61r2acrxo5_250.gif
giphy.gif

Personality:

Michonne tends to work alone and quietly and keeps much of her past secret, even towards Andrea, but still fights for the survivors defense as strongly as the other active defenders. Michonne said that she "trusts her gut" when it comes to other survivors. After the loss of her boyfriend, she suffered from hallucinations in which she would talk to him. It was revealed that she likes art and/or sculptures as she looted a cat sculpture and claimed that was "too damn gorgeous" to leave behind. As time goes on she regains her emotions as she interacts more mostly with Rick and Carl and becomes more caring and now is accepted as a member by the whole group.
Michonne appeared to have an aversion to babies, as she vehemently refused to hold Judith until Beth forced her to, and, while looking at Judith, shed tears, before hugging Judith close. Michonne later establishes that this is a manifestation of the guilt she feels for losing her own son, Andre.
History:
In pre-apocalypse, Michonne had her family of her boyfriend Mike and her good friend and mike's best friend Terry. She also had a son with her boyfriend, Andre, who she cared deeply about. When the apocalypse began, the four of them found a camp outside the city and stayed their for a while, when Michonne asked Mike to protect Andre while she is at a supply run, she came back to see them zombified, it was unknown of what happened to her son, but he did die. Michonne was too afraid to let them go so she ended up cutting off their jaw so they couldn't bite her and sliced off their arms so they couldn't grab her. After that, she put chains around their necks and carried them around, the walkers also helped her blend in and they couldn't see her, she then grabbed her katana and left the camp. Michonne was on the road for a while till she saw a blonde girl about to get taken down by walkers so Michonne killed the walkers and saved her, several months happened and Michonne took her in, Andrea was very depressed for a while but Michonne helped her get back on her feet. They were traveling when a group of armed men came close to seeing them, the walkers growled so Michonne had to kill the two. After traveling for a while they found a prison, they went to the prison gates and they saw Rick, Andrea was happy to be back and the two stayed at the prison.
[Just a brief look into their life.]
Skills + Items:

Michonne has her Katana that she had since before the apocalypse, she is very good at using it. She knows how to be very sneaky and to hide well, she knows how to shoot a gun but chooses to use a katana. She is very quick and good at scavenging even if the place is swarmed with walkers, she is very agile and good at climbing.

Accepted!

Important - I've decided I'm going to play as Daryl!
Adding Daryl and Michonne, we will be up to 13, and that leaves two open spots. I'm considering putting up the IC this evening?

tumblr_ne321ypBpX1ta4we7o2_500.gif
Name:
Daryl Dixon
Past Occupation:
Drifter
Sexuality:
Questionable
Appearance:
tumblr_inline_na4hk6a0Id1qgp297.gif
5'10.
Personality:
Daryl is often volatile but is still significantly more level-headed and rational than his older brother, Merle Dixon. Despite usually acting distant, Daryl has shown on numerous occasions to be caring and selfless. He went alone and risked his life in an attempt to find Sophia, and immediately took initiative to go back and find Andrea when she got separated from the group.
History:
Daryl and Merle lived within the mountains of North Georgia, under the roof of their neglectful parents; their father being an abusive alcoholic and their mother being both that and a chain-smoker. When Daryl was old enough to ride a bicycle, they lost their mother to a house fire that had been caused by her cigarette when she was asleep (or possibly drunk in bed). Merle was at least 12 years old when their mother died, as he was in juvenile detention at the time. Merle raised Daryl to share his beliefs and be tough like a grown man. However, he too was often absent from Daryl's life; part of that had to do with the fact that he was frequently in juvenile institutions. This led to Daryl having to frequently fend for himself. Once, after their mother's death, but before Daryl reached age 12, he got lost in the woods for nine full days and lived off of wild berries and used poison oak as a substitute for toilet paper. Merle was again in juvenile detention (so he was older than 19 years old). When Daryl managed to find his way home, his father had not noticed his absence. He walked in through the back door and then made himself a sandwich.
Skills + Items:
Expert in tracking, hunting and navigating
Busse Team Gemini Knife
Stryker Strykezone 380 crossbow

tumblr_ncucq65PPa1t6ld8do5_500.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Freamon
Always found Daryl's age weird. Seemed/seems so much younger to me.

Always found Daryl's age weird. Seemed/seems so much younger to me.
Same. He's a badass grandpa nonetheless though. :p

Also, I found myself chuckling at what Ay-Ex put as his sexuality. I find it quite spot on. x,D

Same. He's a badass grandpa nonetheless though. :p

Also, I found myself chuckling at what Ay-Ex put as his sexuality. I find it quite spot on. x,D
I do often forget it too! But Norman Reedus is in his forties so~

Ha! I know right, but then again, everything about Daryl is questionable - So mysterious.

Too bad. I had an idea for a weird ~13 year old girl who would develop a crush on Carl and drive him nuts by being the complete opposite of his oh-so-grim-and-serious-I-wanna-be-an-adult-right-now persona. :)