• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
We lost two people.. awe

@redblood just so you know, one of my characters is already using red as their dialogue color, so you might want to change yours so we don't get confused if our characters ever overlap. Just an idea, but it's nothing serious

We lost two people.. awe
hahah doesnt matter sweetheart xD Its a zombie roleplay. It can still going on xD Beside, they never posted so its not troublesome :)Feel free to invite friends

@redblood just so you know, one of my characters is already using red as their dialogue color, so you might want to change yours so we don't get confused if our characters ever overlap. Just an idea, but it's nothing serious
Good point, I've changed it to a green color instead. ^^

Cool posts guys! Will have a reply up today :)

Hey Guys! So, I'm just tagging those left to post:
You have until tomorrow to post :) If you are not ready to give your priority to this rp, please let us know like that we can archive your character and you can come back when you do have time and all. Of course, this is just a friendly reminder and in no way a form of warning xD

@Akashi
@Kitsune
@-QT-
@Shattered♦Secrets™

Also, this concerns everyone. I have the outline of the first chapter of the roleplay and was wondering if you would rather I share it with you or do you guys prefer me to keep it a secret?

|| Secret = Give you a hug || Share with Us the Plots for us to have direction in our life O_O_O = Love ||

Please make me share it because one thing i don't tolerate in group roleplays if for the Gm to be the ONLY driving force. Meaning, the only one to actively innovate and bring in plots. :)

I figured I'd give you the right to choose what you want and for those that categorically do not want to hear anything and wants to be surprised (all the while bringing in roleplay ideas to the Gm cause she doesn't want a burnout), then please make a comment about it like that i keep it in mind to not share with you the plots xD

• Love
Reactions: Pysren
@B l u E s I wouldn't mind hearing about the outline. It'd give me something to work with. ^^ By the way, I take it Nikita hasn't moved from his spot yet? So Lorraine can move closer to him and do something, thus initiating contact between her and him, as well as Riley and Mason? ^^

Reactions: B l u E s
@B l u E s I wouldn't mind hearing about the outline. It'd give me something to work with. ^^ By the way, I take it Nikita hasn't moved from his spot yet? So Lorraine can move closer to him and do something, thus initiating contact between her and him, as well as Riley and Mason? ^^
Yes, but he will react if she comes close or hear footsteps. There is water in the floor after all so she will be noticed.

His reaction would be to raise his gun but he won't shoot the moment he see kids so, hope this helps :)

There's water on the floor? o_o *rereads*

Well, now I need someone to point out where on earth does it say the Pharmacy is wet and damp? I never saw that, so now I'm confused. I played on the idea that the store was dry. o__o;

Well, now I need someone to point out where on earth does it say the Pharmacy is wet and damp? I never saw that, so now I'm confused. I played on the idea that the store was dry. o__o;
Hahah ok, it's dry if it wasn't mentioned ;)
U get to choose sweetheart hahah

That's what I mean by we have to indicate how the state is cause not everyone reads ur mind *talks ti herself*

That's what I mean by we have to indicate how the state is cause not everyone reads ur mind *talks ti herself*
<< >> you posted at the pharmacy first *crawls away*

well, a long post by me is up.. happy reading,, i guess XD

omg that post @Akashi *pets hayley*

Reactions: Akashi
I figured I'd make a unique approach with my introductionary post.

Glad you liked it. XD

*kicks clyde* xD

Clyde's faith is up in the air.. You may meet the guy in the future. O.o XD

that has got to be the scariest thing i've ever read

Reactions: Akashi
Status
Not open for further replies.