The Vampire

he laughs and thinks for a moment thinking about what he could do" Oh come on my hair is bright fucking blue and your worryed about your hair" he calls back to her with a mocking laugh now looking at the women" hey so you never told me your name so what is it" he calls up to her running faster as he saw the exit he pushes harder now carrying them selfs out of the town into the forest here would be a great place to fight oren could have a fight unlike one he has had in such a long time

"Oh. I'm Cecilia." she answered him and laughed at his comment on his hair. "What is wrong with blue? Hahaha. Really. You people are so vain!" she said laughing again. She thought about that woman. If someone wanted her dead, that would be him. That person is a persistent one.

She sniffled as she got to the ground, one quarter of her hair completely drenched in blood and now sticking to random places of her face. Why are they making fun of me? "I'm gonna shove a curling iron up your ass for that!" Having her hairdo messed up was the icing on the cake, her blood was boiling with rage. First they make her beloved Employer disappointed in her, then they mess up her gorgeous locks! "Ugh!" She screamed, having no more patience for their games and headed after them into the forest with a sneer, but not before making a short stop in a hardware store and leaving the few employees with permanent frowns on their recently deceased faces...

He sniffs blood after a while and growls for a moment" she has murderd again this was the one thing that angerd him more then anything else he hated how she killed so needlessly" come on your crazy bitch you are messing with the vampire king i was given this right by the god of death dracula himself you think you can kill me then bring it on" he roars now his eyes turning black he wasent going to use his familers he was going to kill this bitch himself drawing the blade that once belonged to dracula he smirks looking at cecila he smiles" Ready for a fight to the death rember i want her alive" he tells her

"Oh dear. She looks pissed off." she said as she sensed her. She sensed she killed people again. She has better control of her anger than Oren so she scolded him again. "REally? When will you learn? I wonder why father even considered giving you the throne..." she trailed off. "Shit!" she swore under her breath. "Anyway, yeah. I'll just cripple her and stuff. You have to remind me again later." she told him as they waited for the woman.

He stops dead in his tracks and looks at her sniffing her for a moment and looking at her with a strange look" y-your father b-but that can only mean d-dracula lord dracula is your father" he tells her and drops to his knees" oh forgive me i didnt know you were his daughter please forgive me" he begs her and looks at her and nodds" oh right running" he tells her and takes off it seemed he was a bit of a scatter brain to at times he couldent belive it a spawn of dracula lord dracula it was amazing

"Don't go on your knees again. Hell, I don't care about that. Besides, we have a crazy woman on our heels. So chest up and let's do this." she grinned at him. She sighed inwardly. Really, this is why she hates the royalty. She looked at her nails while they positioned themselves to ambush the assassin. "Don;t get distracted now." she told Oren.

He smiles and looks at her for a moment" i cant belive it do you know where he is do you know where is he sleeping" he asks her and smiles happy wondering all these things now about them he wanted nothing more then to meet him again the last thing he knew of him was he was going into sleep till one day his family needed him again his resting place was lost to them now he wanted to find him so badly now and here was his daughter standing right before him like this

Jinx approached the two in the forest with a scowl, dragging a jackhammer nearly larger than her own stature behind herself. Her amber eyes seemed a shade darker, but the hue of her human irises did not change drastically as any vampire's. "Stop running!" She yells without a hint of anger in her tone, but authority that she did not hold over the two. She didn't care what she was interrupting. Her knuckles were white with her tight grip on her weapon of choice, though the frill of her skirt had more hidden surprises underneath it. "Look what you did!" She threw her head forward just enough in the moonlight that they could see most of her curls were now matted with drying blood. I'm going to kill them! I will this time. I will for you! The thoughts of encouragement were for The Employer. Without making more of a fuss, she rushed at the two with fury, pulling the jackhammer back over her left shoulder with widened, determined crazed eyes.

"Stop that stupid look on your face. Ugh. I shouldn't have let it slip. I don't care..." she said as she saw the bitch running towards them. "Come on. Head in the game!" she said as she run towards here not minding the huge jackhammer she was brandishing about. "Yo, bitch! I like your hairdo right now. Looks better than before." she said provoking her as she kicked her in the gut.

He looks at the women looking to cecila he smiles and with one quick motion he slashes her wepon cutting it clean in half" man you are out of your mind do you not see you are a human and i am a vampire king and this lovely lady well she is a death god the daughter of dracula" he tells her looking at her in sadness wondering why she was doing this he didnt know but now he was simply annoyed with her. He looks at her for a moment and sighs deeplu shaking his head" Now i see she is just insane i mean a jack hammer come on how do you think you will win wiuth that and i mean my hair is bright fucking blue this is normal and your worryed about your hair." he asks her

She rolled her eyes as Oren was talking. "Annoying Oren." she muttered as she saw the woman reached for something. "look out!" she said shoving Oren away. "You talk too much like a prattling peacock. Just do what you must but don't talk to much." she said as she stared at the crazy girl. She approached her and looked at the thing she has on her hands.

Her breath was lost with the kick to her abdomen but she swung that heavy piece of metal at the girl's shoulder with success before having it cut in two, leaving her with a spiked piece of wood. Stumbling back with a ragged inhale, she glared at the two, slumped over in an offensive position instead of a defensive one which would have been a better choice. She listens to the man babble for a moment. Does this guy really think he's a vampire? And 'Death God'? 'Daughter of Dracula'? Yeah fucking right. "Like I'm going to believe a word that comes out of your mouth!" She threw a smoke ball at Oren then rushed at the woman again with the broken wood.

Last edited by a moderator:
He looks at her his eyes blinded by the smoke as he rushes and grabs the girl throwing her out of the way as she slams the wood into his sholder he howls in pain and looks at her in rage he let her go his arm was hanging down by his side limp and useless. he sighs deeply and looks at her grabbing her throat and throwing her to the ground hard." really" he tells her and vanishes into the shadows his red eyes were all there were seen as he looks at the women he appeard right in front of her showing her the fanges as he was about ready to bite her but stops" you know i am really bored of you" he tells her and shurgs grabbing the wood from his sholder

She shook her head as she felt her shoulders that was hit by the massive piece of junk. She saw her throwing a smoke ball she tried to attack with a piece of broken wood. "Careful, pretty girl. We don't want your hairdo get more ugly as it is, do we?" she taunted him. She winced a bit since her shoulder is still in the healing process but she can manage. "Yeah, don't believe him. We're not vampires because we're fucking monsters. Get it?" she told the girl. "Oren. Tie her up." she told him.

Jinx whined as she hit the ground. Hard. She rubbed her rear end, slightly surprised by the show of fangs in the male's mouth. Glaring at them both from the ground, she picked up a rock the size of a fist, chucking it at Oren's eye. "Monsters is right! You two can't appreciate the finer details of hair!" She got to her feet and stumbled back into the trees, hiding herself for now within their shadows as she pulled out a new toy to try on them. The affection-sick woman wasn't going to give up so easily tonight.

He nodds when the rock smacks him in the face and he howls in pain holding his face he growls" Oh i am going to tear her apart"He roars and vanhishes in the shadows grabbing the girls sholder" hey there where do you think your going" he tells her and tosses her to the dirt lauhging as he ties her up. He picks her up and drops her to the ground he didnt check her for weapons

Jinx blinks, yet again surprised by the man named Oren. How did he manage to see me in the dark? She threw a left hook at the Vampire King, attempting to knock him in the jaw with the spiked, brass knuckles she was able to slip on before being tossed into the dirt once more. Never had she ever had to fight back in such circumstances! She'd always been able to murder The Employer's targets on the first try with ease, wether it be by explosion, gunshot, knife wound or some other tactic usually thought up on the spot. Her fists tighten as she's tied up, gritting her teeth with undying determination. She would not fail the person she worshipped. "Well, what are you gonna do? Bite me?" Jinx's eyes narrowed at the two as she teased them. If attacking them with force wouldn't work, she'd try another idea.

He laughs and looks down at her now smirking" Oh i may i could drain you dry but i dont think so i dont want your nasty blood on my breath now tell me who had sent you to kill me and i will let you live": he tells her and walks over taking her knife and driving it in her leg now gently twisting it he smiles crulely when there that sound of clapping could be heard as a lone man walked out of the shadows" Just what i expected from the vampire king" He laughs he was a tall man with long white hair and cold blue eyes. It was her employer he had made his presents known finaly" You have failed me for the last time girl i am sorry but you are now of no use to me good day" he tells her and smirks at the vampire king

"My blood isn't nasty-" Her retort is cut short as the blade pierces her flesh, tearing it as it's twisted by Oren's hand. She yells, jerking back her leg as best as she could within her binding. Jinx's adrenaline had faded and she could now feel the fracture in the side of her head from the brick Cecilia had thrown, as well as the bruises forming on her skin. It hurts... The clapping had caught her attention, at first she thought it might have been the woman, but that voice... She's heard it. She turned her head as best as she could while on the ground, her wide eyes briefly glinting with wonder before those words sink in. 'Failed. No use.' Squirming, she turns over on her side, trying to inch herself closer to The Employer. "I didn't! I didn't fail! I can do it, I can!" Her voice was breaking along with her psyche. The person she'd do anything for couldn't be abandoning her so suddenly, it wasn't her fault they didn't die to begin with!