The Vampire

He looks down at her with hatred now kicking her in the gut:" Yes you did you failed me now i have no need for you i will find someone else" he tells her and spits down in front of her" Good bye girl i am leaving you alone now" he tells her and smiles crulely now oren understood why she was doing all of this that was her fear was being all alone. The man looks at oren" DOnt worry oren my next pawn will kill you" he tells oren before walking away" You are nothing to me now girl have a nice life all alone with no one" He tells her smirking at her pain

The kick to her gut makes every wound throb tenfold with the loss of breath. Slightly curled into herself, she nearly flinches from the spit as her eyes water. Don't. Don't go! It hurts. I can- I can- Don't go... It hurts. Jinx was unable to move her lips as she watched The Employer walking away, her thoughts disorganized and her vision cloudy. Don't leave me alone! You can't! You can't go... "Don't." The word was barely audible, but, it was all she was able to get out of her mouth while hot tears overflowed and her throat begun to close up around a lump of emotion. I don't want to be alone. Don't leave me. It hurts. Her entire world had rejected her with such ease and carelessness that it made her whimper. Now, with blood pooling from the wound in her leg and every fiber of her being burning with an unnamable emotion, she felt like she was going to vomit. It hurts.

Oren feels her pain now he kneels down and rips the knife out of her wound taking it and cutting the rope sitting her down he looks at her" that is why you went with that monster" he tells her and looks at her kneeling down" I Wont leave you" he tells her and looks at her" if you wish i will stay with you, you will not be alone no more it is your choice. It seemed that monster used you and when you couldent meet his standers he dumps you but if you wish i will stand by you,. and you will no longer be alone" he tells her and smiles gently it seemed that h had a kind side to him he looks down at her leg and gently cuts his finger his blood healing her wound along with her skull as he fixes her hair for her

She couldn't take her eyes off of the tree line where The Employer had disappeared, she wasn't even listening to Oren. Come back. Jinx was left speechless until the words 'Used you,' came out of the man's mouth. "No!" She screams at him, her voice hoarse and her eyes wild as she began thrashing to distance herself from the pair who wanted to kill her only minutes beforehand. "It's your fault!" Shrieking, she starts tearing at her hair. "You should have died! You should have died and- and-!" She couldn't even finish yelling at them before uncontrolled sobs came from her chest, making the cracked ribs hurt even more. What am I going to do?

He walks over to her and pulls her into a gentle hug looking at ceclia and nodds" Come on i have a place we can stay at" he tells them as he holds her gently" you are not the first to have told me that and you will not be the last girl. many have tryed over the years but none have succeded. He sent you after me to die do you not see that" he tells her and gently rubbs her back"Shh child it is alright you are not alone now you are not alone you will be alright" he tells her and gently rubs her back picking her up in his arm his eye was still a mess and so was his still bleeding sholder

"Get off!" She slammed the heel of her palm against Oren's jaw, forcing herself to get to her feet. She didn't want to be coddled, she didn't want to hear words she would be a fool to believe. "He'll come back. He'll come back if I murder you." Jinx glared at them, in denial of everything she had seen and heard. It wasn't real. It couldn't be. They're trying to trick me. A twitchy smile crawled onto her mouth as she stumbled backwards. Reaching under her skirt, she pulled out a hand grenade then pulled the pin, holding down the lever.

He smiles and looks at her for a moment looking at her" if it didnt kill us the first time what makes you think it will a second time" he tells her and walks over to her taking the grenade from her in one swift motion showing her what she was once holding he sighs and tosses it high in the sky as it explodes he looks at her for a moment" o you really belive he will i mean he hates you he wants you dead but with us you wont die" he tells her

Cecilia was watching them bored. She knew that the girl would fail anyway. So she didn't move an inch as Oren let out his anger on her. Then she saw a man from the shadows and her eyes widen as she recognized him. She was unable to speak. He didn't even look at her. He went away as soon as he told that crazy bitch that she's not needed anymore. She felt pity for her. Oren nodded at her and suggested they go back. She walked to the girl and slapped her. "Wake up from your delusions! You're just a pawn to him! Just like....." she stopped short and turned her back. "Let's go. I'm tired." she said as she started walking. Her mind is full of thoughts as she walked.

She didn't listen to Oren, the light from the explosion above their heads briefly showing the fury, hurt, and confusion in her eyes. Her face turned in the same direction Cecilia had slapped her, a red hand print forming. Jinx didn't move an inch, instead staring blankly into the dark. She wasn't going to follow. She didn't want to.

He sighs deeply and takes her into his arms throwing her over his sholder when he looks at cecilla smirking" so did you know the man he looked familer to me but i cant place who he is" he asks her and sighs deeply looking at her for a moment he took the girl and looks at her for a moment seeing that she may have known him but he didnt kniow

She ignored Oren and continued walking. She doesn't want to think about it right now. She glared at the girl and snarled at her. She wanted to get out of this place as soon as possible.

he sighs and nodds smiling at her for a moment then looking back to the girl making sure to hold her nice and tight" oh you have pissed her off that is not a good idea" he tellss her and smirks showing them to his home he sets the girl down on the couch and smiles handing cecilla some blood and the girl who has yet to be named he hads her some whiskey as he drinks some blood himself

Jinx hung there over the man's shoulder, staring at the ground. The fact Cecilia was snarling at her made no difference. What did I do to piss her off? Even after being sat on a couch, her eyes remained anywhere but on either of them. She didn't even touch the whiskey while lost in her own blank mindset.

He sighs down at jinx lookin at her for a moment and shakes his head" speak cecilia who was that man i know you knew him" he tells her and smirks down at jinx" drink up jinx you will need it" he tells her and sits down with her sighing deeply looking at them both" god all i wanted was one peacfull evening and now i was dragged into this" He tells them

"He was nobody. Don't know him." she answered in a cold voice. She grabbed the whiskey instead and chugged down the bottle. "Let's not talk about it Oren." she said before she went out to the rooftop.

Jinx opened her mouth a little only to shut it again. Even she knew Cecilia was lying, but what was the point in asking questions? She slumped over into the arm of the couch, her bloody cheek resting against the fabric. There was no point to anything anymore.
After a few minutes of silence, her gaze drifts around the room. Cecilia knows him. She knows The Employer! She could give me information.. Sitting up, she looked to the place the woman had exited, a new, dim light of hope in her darkened irises.

Last edited by a moderator:
She sat on a couch she had on the terrace trying to slow down her thoughts. She tried not to think about it but it keeps on bothering her. She took a deep breath and drank from the bottle. "Damn..Damn you.." she swore in a low voice.

he thinks for a moment and wonders who the man was. He growls and shakes his head looking through some old photos trying to figuer out who this man was. He couldent shake that fact that he had met this man before but who was he. He looks to jinx and sighs deeply looking at her" Have you met that man before what do you know about him" he asks her he knew she was still all his so he didnt dare say he was going kill the man" If you give us the information you can meet up with him again" he tells her

For the past few minutes, she had been looking over Oren's shoulder. She too, wanted to know more about The Employer and his face was burned into her memory. Jinx hesitated but looked up to him and finally spoke, her voice a whisper. "I haven't met him before." Pursing hr lips, she looked back to where Cecilia had left them and locked her fingers together. "I- I only know that he's a fan of theaters."

He nodds and thinks about her words for a moment and smiles gently at her" i see hmm well that is intresting he is carefull but why now would he show himself to you and disown you well we will figuer that out but i can see you do not want to be alone so you will stay with us for now" he tels her and smiles gently pattibng her leg" get some rest you will need it tommrow me and you will serch for him" he tells her