The Vampire

He shakes his head" blood if you have it" he tells her and looks at her sitting down he was fuming with rage his eyes turning black with anger now at that women how dare she attack him like she did did she have the nerve to attack him like this. he was angry his anger fummed but now he wanted her dead he wanted her head on a stake how dare she attack him one of the first of his kind second only to lord dracula their god of their kind the creator. He had left the kind to oren when he had vanished. He growls a bit and hits his hand on the table the table splintering in half now thanks to his anger. He roars" I will drain her of her life blood i will ripp her apart that bitch i will cut her to peice and show her true hell then i will take her soul and use it to my own devices" he yells loudly now his anger getting the best of him

She was taken aback when he said blood. How can she tell him no knowing that she had lots of them in her fridge? "I'm afraid I don't have blood." she said. Then she went to the kitchen to grab some spiced wine instead. As she was getting some glasses, she heard the splintering of wood and him yelling. He looked menacing as he seemed to be really angry. I guess it's about that woman, she thought. Dropping the facade, she went to him and stood in front of him. "Snap out of it, Oren!" she told him angrily. "Shut your trap before my landlord throw us out. Would you want that bitch to see us again? How do you think I fucking feel right now? I've got friends there!" she yelled at him.

He nodds and calms down for a moment sighing deeply he sits down and looks down at his hands he wanted vengence" I want her head on a pike" he tells her and looks at her sniffing" you are lieing i can smell the blood do not lie to a vampire i know you are one i can smell it in your blood" of course he couldent he was trying to break through her facad and he wanted to. He smiles at her for a moment" Ok we will think and plan i want to know what her game was. It was clear she was after one of us but who she was after i do not know" he tells her and looks at her for a moment thinking about what she had wanted she seemed so kind to him yet she wanted him dead

She sneered at him. "I know you can't smell me. Don't lie to me." she said sitting on the floor as she looked at him. She shook her head and her facade was back. "I apologize for yelling at you. I guess I'm just distraught." she said giving him one of her friendly smiles. "I'm sorry but I don't think I could help you with your revenge and stuff. I'm no one special. You have to ask someone else." she said as she played with the wood splinters.

He kneels down at her and smiles gently looking into her eyes for a moment" no it has to be you" He tells her and looks at her" I can smell your power inside of you" he tells her and looks deep into her eyes smiling gently it had to be her. He looks down at her for a moment" It may have been you the women was after we do not know so i do need your help

"Oh,no. No, no. Leave me out of it." she said trying to get out of this sticky situation. She doesn't want to get involved with the Vampire King and that bitch who she thinks now was an assassin sent out probably by the those opposing the king. "I told you I'm nothing special. I'm just like anybody else." she said trying to convince him. She just made her life stable here. She can't blow it up again and just because of that bitch. She'll rue that day she met me, she vowed to herself though in the outside it didn't seem like she was thinking of such things.

He nodds and looks down at her narrowing his eyes" coward" he tells her and walks out of the room slamming the door he stuck to the shadows he needed blood and he needed it now. He found a lone man walking the streets as he dragged him into the shadows and drank his blood he walked away like an old drunk now he felt a little better and a littler more in control

She had done multiple hits for this person over the course of years to prove her worth, and this would be her last mission. All she wanted was to meet this being of power and destruction, and it was promised that if she succeeded she would meet them. Jinx wanted nothing more than to please The Employer and sit at their side as a loyal companion. She'd been brainwashed with the promises of many things; mainly the promise of not having to be alone anymore. Anything asked of her from this mystery person was accepted without question or care. So far, she hadn't been left alone. She had received letters from The Employer who seemed genuinely interested in her life with the simplicity of asking vague questions like "Are you well?" or comments such as "Take care."
Of course, they were all included with files of who to look for and in which manner she should proceed in erasing them. Now, while staring desperately at the phone, she found herself inching closer with the passing moments. This past letter she had received was a strange one. It only gave her the name of this town and the name 'Oren' that had the title 'Vampire King' beneath it. It wasn't specified how to murder him, just the words 'Erase him.' She didn't really believe in vampires, so maybe it was just a nickname. Who'd have thought she would have met him the first night here in a rinky-dink little bar?

"I'm not a coward." she said out aloud as he slammed the door shut, leaving her alone. She sighed and tidied things up. He'll be back for sure, she thought. It was a mess. She escaped the tangled life of being a vampire and being a daughter of a royalty at that. She hated her existence and decided to live like a human. At the word human, she realized he was in need of blood. He'll be a suspect of the explosion if people start disappearing because of his feeding. She let out a groan of frustration and went out to look for him. She found him walking like a drunk man and she quickly grabbed him with vampire speed so no one noticed what just had happened. "Don't struggle, Oren." she told him as she dragged him back to her place.

He would tear the bitch limb from limb he was weak now he had lost a lot of blood and now he needed to feed if he didnt he would go into a feeding frezy and kill all of those in his path. He feels himself almost ripped off of his feet as he sighs deeply and looks at her he was trying to fight her now but he was to weak to do so. He looks at her for a moment" Let me go i have to find this women i need to find her and rip her heart out" He tells her and growls for a moment. A note came for the women now it was from the employer." Well done but you seem to have failed this time the king still yet lives and so does the brat who thinks she can outrun her life" the note fineshes" do not fail me again" it fineshes

"Will you just shut the fuck up?!" she snarled at him as she dropped him to the floor. "Damn it! Someone saw me! Fuck that bitch! Oooh..She's dead now." she said with a cold smile on her lips. She turned her attention to Oren now sitting on the floor weakly. "You need blood and I can give it to you but you need something stronger so don't complain." she told him as she knelt beside him and pushed his mouth on her neck. "Come on, drink." she ordered him.

"F-Fail?" The word fell from her trembling lips as she crumpled to her knees. She'd received another note instead of a phone call, so it must have indeed been a failed mission. Tears welled up in her eyes. Who's the 'brat' The Employer is referring to? The thought popped up as she tried to reread the words through blurry vision. It must be that girl who was outside with him... Growling, she stood and crumpled the paper in one fist. "Fuck!" The yell reverberated off the walls of the hotel room. Seething with rage that she hadn't succeeded, she stormed out of the hotel and out into the streets, searching for the pair from within the shadows in alleyways and peeking through any available windows. With luck on her side, she managed to see the pair slip into an apartment building.

He smirks and bites down drinking her blood now sucking a lot of it from her neck before letting go he stands tall now his aura swimming around him he smiles" yes that is good blood now" he tells her and smiles sniffing the air a crule smile on his face he picks her up and hugs her" so you are royal blood to that is good" he tells her and smiles thinking for a moment when he sniffs and looks at her for a moment looking at her. He could tell the women was near he looks at her and smirks" get some blood because now the girl has come for us on her own good" he tells her his eyes flashing black with anger

She smiled coldly. "I know. She saw us." she told him. She padded into the kitchen to grab some blood. She slurped it all in one go. "Hmm. Much better." she said smiling. "Let's give her a run for her money. Let's use the back door." she said grabbing him again. Let the bitch look for them. She won't make it any easier for her. They had to go far so no innocent people will be affected. She already sacrificed a lot of lives. Not anymore, she thought to herself.

He nodds and follows her out he didnt want to hurt anyone any more he wasent the type of vampire that killed humans and now that it had haappend he was angry because she had killed it made him angry." Yes i think that is a great idea i dont want humans caught in the cross fires but leave her alive i want nothing more then to find out who had sent her after us" he tells her and smiles taking her hand and letting her lead him from the house he could smell her now as he leaps onto the building looking down at her" Hey after me you crazy bitch come and get me": he yells to her and jumps down" that will give her something to chase" he tells her

Having scaled the building with the aid of a tree, she was now on the roof of a nearby building, pacing it and debating how to get inside. Break a few windows? She hadn't a clue which door they went in. Without giving much more thought to it, she began throwing small, spherical black objects around different areas of the structure they slipped into. If she couldn't go in after them, she'd try and smoke them out.
At the sudden sound of that man's voice, she stopped mid-throw with the sixth sphere, a grin curling on her face. Easier than I thought. "Who're you yelling at?" She laughed at them, now standing at the very ledge of another apartment building. "It isn't polite to yell at a lady!"

As they had gotton out he had seen the building go up in flames his anger spikeing now from her" down here i will make you suffer" he roars now his anger showing his aura was a black wave now he smirks but he would have to keep his cool" do you have familers" he asks her and pulls the girl aside" do you have any because we will need them i have a whole sparten army in my arsenal" he tells her

She rolled her eyes as Oren called out to the woman. "Really? You're so impulsive. Chuck a brick on her. That's enough to catch her attention. Don't go calling your familiars now. We'll do it after we're farther away. Use your head, stupid." she scolded him as she picked a brick and tossed it to the crazy woman. The brick hit her square in the head. She laughed as it hit the woman. "There. That should do it. Come on." she said dragging Oren again.l

Seeing the flying object coming at her, her eyes widened and she ducked down, wobbling on the ledge then falling back on her rear as the brick still managed to hit the side of her head. Flat on her back, she stared at the night sky with blurred vision. Her anger fueled adrenaline rush allowed her to feel no pain despite now having a small fracture to her skull, blood seeping through curled black hair and staining the rooftop. With a twitching smirk, she mumbled to herself. "Bitch." Suddenly she shrieks; a blood curdling sound within her words. "Do you have any idea how long it takes for my hair to dry?!" Jinx scrambled to her hands and knees, then got off of the roof as fast as she could. She was determined to have both of them uselessly beg for their lives before the sun came up!

She laughed as she heard her screamed. "Serves you right. Hell I care about your hair. Just cut it short you priss." she muttered loud enough for Oren to hear. "This way." she told him as they turned around a corner and saw the exit of the town. She was laughing because it had been so long since she enjoyed the chase.