The Uprising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, so sorry, I completely forgot to say that I was stepping away from this RP. That's my fault. Again, really sorry!

I'm still alive, tho these past few days have been kind of difficult. I believe I will have time to post again.

@GreatWest Hey, just to let you know, in the time skip post I made, Mari had taken both Haylee and Lupus' character, along with Nikolai to the safe house. And it's also around 12 hours later.

Whats crackalakin little bitches! still here been using my phone to keep tabs (work retail so shit got real yo) but the..ahh..."lovely" holiday season is ending so YAYY LESS BITCHES BITCHING

I'm here. I'm just dumb.

Um, you guys? Feel free to post. You're all under attack. Sort of.

Bah, I'm here! I'm back!

Sorry, I went on holiday back to the USA over the break and I thought I was gonna have access to a computer but I didn't.... D':

Bah, I'm here! I'm back!

Sorry, I went on holiday back to the USA over the break and I thought I was gonna have access to a computer but I didn't.... D':

LUPUS YOURE BACK *tackles*

I'm sorry I suck!
Ima gonna write up a post right meow. *is tackled and dies*

@GreatWest Hey, just to let you know, in the time skip post I made, Mari had taken both Haylee and Lupus' character, along with Nikolai to the safe house. And it's also around 12 hours later.

Oh, thanks! I'll start a new post right now, and this time at the right place haha

I will post soon I promise*
Just gettin' shit together and keepin' it real know'i'msayin'

*Hopefully

I did it

I managed to break the curse

Reactions: Wolverbells
Hi, I'm still alive. I got my character stuck and kinda lost any inspiration whatsoever. Would there be anyway I'd be allowed to create a new character and ditch my old one? If not thats, fine, I'll just pick up my old character.

I did it

I managed to break the curse
Well done. I'm proud of you.

Hi, I'm still alive. I got my character stuck and kinda lost any inspiration whatsoever. Would there be anyway I'd be allowed to create a new character and ditch my old one? If not thats, fine, I'll just pick up my old character.
Hey. Glad to see you're still around :3 As for the rerolling your character, I'm sorry but we can't allow that. If you're stuck for ideas, we could always have a brainstorming session.

Alright, that's completely fine, I'll manage to get unstuck somehow. Thanks for the help! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.