The Uprising

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so sorry @LupusIntus and @GreatWest!! I've been busy with work and classes and yeah. Sorry. Go ahead and ditch Diego. I'll have a post for him or something soon. Just say that you lost him in the crowd of people walking around at that time or something.

Don't worry, buddy, we understand! We just went ahead and killed him off. XD (jk)

Woops. Didn't see that the OOC was active. ANYWAYS I'M STILL HERE. If anyone needs any help with what to do with their characters don't be afraid to ask or shoot me a message.

I'm so sorry @LupusIntus and @GreatWest!! I've been busy with work and classes and yeah. Sorry. Go ahead and ditch Diego. I'll have a post for him or something soon. Just say that you lost him in the crowd of people walking around at that time or something.

It's 'aight, buddy. We get it. Don't worry about it!

Right - I am now back with internet and a laptop so I shall be making regular updates once again in the near term. At the very least I should have one up for today/tonight.

*Thousands die*

If only we had some form of communication that wasn't based upon individual posts, but instead some sort of chatroom like format...

Well this RP isn't dead. I just want to put it out there. Certain key players have been beyond busy so yeah we're posting at a very slow rate. It wouldn't make sense to do and posts full of fluff and bullshit

Greetings fellow players!

I've been away on a course for the past few days so I apologise for my inactivity. In order to bump start the RP again we GMs have decided to time skip to this evening - everyone will have gone out and explored a little and then returned to the safe house and be sleeping in their rooms - or be awake in their rooms. Whatever you prefer.

Hello, my beautiful people~

I'm sorry for the absence - tons of real life stuff happened. But the good news is that I'm back now. I hope you guys haven't given up on the RP ;-; We GMs will cook up a plot to gets things moving again, of course.

Hey everyone! Just gonna go ahead and do a little bit of my GM duties by doing a head count.

If you're still here please let us know!

Still here! I just have writer's block rn

Last edited:
Sorry I keep meaning to make a post but I have post holiday lethargy.

Okay, another thing. Please do not NPC the soldiers or the squad. That is up to the GMs. You will react as your character.

Reactions: Wolverbells
Status
Not open for further replies.