The Uprising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will post soon

Workin on another post now. Hate writing on my phone...

Sappy as it is, I'm quite happy this starting to move again

I did it I did it! I made a thing!

Reactions: Wolverbells
:O Ermagerd I posted. Celebration time!

HIT IT, BRYAN HARPER!

chris-kluwe-gangnam-style-celebration.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
So I'm confused, did Mari blast everyone back down the hallway? I thought she was just attacking the police...

I thought the blast was some kinda sonar thing from Faust fighting those people. I'm a little confused, myself

I thought the same thing SheriffLlama did and went with it. @Atomyk um since the blast was first mentioned in your post, maybe you provide some clarification on where it came from.

It originated from Bells' post. I placed it after the events of everyone running into each other because there was no response to it.

I think it's easier that way.

Well there are plenty of people to interact with, Mari has disappeared, and everyone was just blasted by an apparent energy wave...?

I still find it funny that Emma appeared in the hallway and no one has reacted yet xD

Reactions: Wolverbells
Holy shinannigans this has been active and I didn't even know woops. But yeah Mari caused the blast idk what's going on with Faust I gave up on that a while back.

Mari is gone btw so please don't try and rescue her.

Ok I cant make any sense of what has happened, what is the goal they are rushing towards and where does it lead, because if I can figure out where they are going I can just have Nikolai start running.

I still find it funny that Emma appeared in the hallway and no one has reacted yet xD
Atticus is busy reacting to the person who literally *appeared* in the hall. :P

Edit:
Mari has been kidnapped by the Night Police and we are heading towards an exit (roof?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.