The Uprising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it, if its heading towards the roof I have the perfect post. If not then I can work around it, but yeah if its a roof I can work that well.

Tbh heading to the roof is a death sentence to everyone but my character and whisket's

I'm just guessing. Atticus has no f$&#ing clue where they're going.

I still find it funny that Emma appeared in the hallway and no one has reacted yet xD

Honestly, Haylee is still trying to make sense of everything that's happening, while trying to sputter as many curse words as possible, that's a pretty tough task. Ladies and gentlemen, Haylee O'Neil.

I don't even know where you guys are heading but you all need to calm your tits because Lili is posting and it will explain everything that's happening.

Reactions: SheriffLlama
Im just happy to be back in, so I'm just letting Elsa- Emma go with the flow of the posts. Your children wait patiently for you, Lili.

Reactions: Wolverbells
Got it, if its heading towards the roof I have the perfect post. If not then I can work around it, but yeah if its a roof I can work that well.
Erm, Nikolai could totes live. He could crawl down the side of the building and bail out.

Posted.

This entire thing is happening under one minute, starting from when Nilin opens the panel. Do not delay.

Also. No one is to post about the power nullifiers. Use the opportunity we've given you to escape. Don't stick around and use your powers unless you're thinking about creative ways to get maimed c:

If anyone has questions and things, I shall be in the chatroom~

LlamaBae, you good with me saving you? If not I can remove it, I just figure since the leaders told us all to scram ASAP that Emma wouldnt mind Nikolai carrying her out.

Nah you're fine, Woof. Emma's too disoriented to care

@RenegadeWolf

You are being let go of this RP due to consistent god-modding, meta-gaming and ignoring warnings. Oh and don't worry about Faust. He will be killed off.

Im not going to go into further detail and I will not argue it, either. If you need further explanation then feel free to ask for it with the other GM's because this is all I have to say.

Sorry it was meant as a joke, I'll remove it.

Nikolai post is up. Should prompt responses from Haylee, Emma and Sean.

Most likely, they never had a chance to talk before the raid and it probably wouldn't have been brought up anyway.=

Status
Not open for further replies.