The Uprising

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll have to wait till the site comes back up.

Yuuki, at the safe house are:

Katya, Dirk, Vera, Julius and Mari (who are in a sealed off room at the moment). Faust is there too but apparently inactive. (I believe I have listed all the characters for now).

Reactions: Yuuki_Tatsunohi
@Jinxer are you guys in a separate room from Faust?

We escaped nowww

Yes Yuuki, we'll say Faust returned to his room so he isn't in the way while inactive.

SOOOOOOOO, I revised my App, typed up a good sized history, changed powers to something no one else has. What now?

@HellHoundWoof Your app is accepted with the additions.

Oh, there is one thing. Your weaknesses are still related to your original power. If you could update those ASAP that'd be great, otherwise no problem.

Hmm... I guess I'm not sure what I should do next. I'm sorta stuck waiting for Gonzo or GreatWest and although it's been a week there's not much for Atticus to do should I just post again.

===========
The Police
===========
c470741a7ca66366dbc624f5c4cae4ce.jpg
The Regular Police don't particularly differ from the police of today. Patrol in groups of 2 or 4.

Equipment includes
- Batons
- Bullet Proof vests
- Steel Cuffs
- 9mm or 44° Caliber handgun
- Standard issue Beanbag Gun: A shotgun loaded with a beanbag for riot control.

==============
Retrieval Teams
==============
swat-team-leon-county-florida.jpg
Similar to modern day swat teams. General size of a team includes 4 to 10 men. Responsible for bringing an unnatural in when found.

Equipment includes
- Batons
- Bullet Proof vests
- Shock Cuffs
- 9mm sidearm
- Standard Issue Firearm (SMG, Shotgun, Assault Rifle, Bolt Action)
- Standard issue Taser
- Retrieval Cage: Used for detaining unnaturals that cannot be stopped with simple handcuffs.

Equipment is the same as Regular police but Retrieval teams receive advanced training in the art of detaining unnaturals.

==============
The Night Police
==============
images.jpg
The most brutal and unforgiving Police are trained as members of the Night Police. These troops are given months of counter unnatural training and some of the most advanced training to date.
Patrol in groups of 2 or 4.

Equipment includes
- Shock Batons
- Compound Protection Armor
- Magnetic Cuffs
- 9mm Gas powered Sidearm
- Electronic Sidearm
- Disruptor Rounds: A specially manufactured Bullet used specifically for weakening the powers of unnaturals. A hit to a major organ can cause death or permanent lose of one's power.

===============
The Order Police
===============
f5be08a0f554480e96da8e4bde21735b.jpg
Founded on the eve of the Second Civil War, the Order Police were originally used as a Police unit specifically created for the control and detainment of unnaturals. All but one of the original Officers died during the war, putting hundreds of thousands of dollars in equipment and training to waste. In an effort to save on government resources the project was dropped and replaced by the Night Police, a far more economically friendly means of eliminating the unnatural threat.
It was not until the following year that the Order Police were reinstated as the Arm of the Interior Surveillance Branch of the government by Markus Finch. Answering only to the lead Surveillance agent himself, the Order Police now consist of a highly elite unit of Night Police, equipped with the latest technology available.

Including but not limited to

- Taser Batons
- Compound protection Armor: Provides protection against Ballistic Projectiles and most elemental attacks. Can also withstand extreme force.
- Real time Heads Up Display connected to Equipment(Electronic)
- Electronic Firearms: Comes in Variations(Rifles, Shotguns, Bolt Action, SMG's)
- Thermal Vision
- Shock Rounds: Similar to a paintball but similar to being hit with a Tazer but with the force of a Bullet behind it (Can cause death if hit in the head)
- Disruptor Rounds: A specially manufactured Bullet used specifically for weakening the powers of unnaturals. A hit to a major organ can cause death or permanent lose of one's power.
- Gas Powered Sidearm: 9mm, Fires regular Ammunition
- Tear Gas
- Gasmask – Reflecting Panels over eye slots
- Extra Filter
- Flashbang Grenades
- Battering Ram
- Shaped Breaching Charges

They are responsible for black bag operations such as
- Setting up Surveillance equipment
- Data Retrieval / Searching of a premises
- Detainment / Government sanctioned Kidnapping

The group is completely classified only the Men within the unit and Finch himself know about it...
Of course urban myths and Rumors have circulated about the black clad men that come in the night for you.

===========
The Jägers
===========
Lanvin+6.jpg 6e84255d2f1e7bac7e0bb0a201ac05f5.jpg
Unnaturals who chose to give up their freedom and friends for a chance at redemption in the eyes of normal society. Powers vary. All Jägers are assigned a handler whom controls the Jägers activities on a day to day basis. For their services the Jägers are allowed to socialize in normal society when not on duty or in the lab.

Equipment includes

- 9mm Sidearm
- Shock or Explosive Implant
- 6 inch serrated combat knife
- bullet proof vest
- leather fatigues
- surveillance glasses: sunglasses that act as cameras. (Think a gopro on your face but in high quality and looks like sunglasses)

===========================
The National Surveillance Bureau
===========================
american-surveillance.jpg
The NSB
Founded at the conclusion of the second civil war. The NSB was created to find and eliminate unnatural threats within the United States. Originally called the Counter Unnatural Terrorism Force. The project was expanded upon to incorporate all domestic surveillance. Unnaturals have simply been the focal point of the Bureau's current activities.
The Bureau is controlled by a single Control Agent Elected by the President. The current acting agent Is Markus Finch.

<:: This post will be lengthened and adapted::>

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, so it looks like renegade wolf came back....
i'll have to rethink my reply all over again

Great looking stuff, Mr. Fox.

I think i'll write up a Jäger just for funzies, and should also make a small something for Atticus' father, who would technically be one of the original founding members of the NSB along with Mari's father.

Great looking stuff, Mr. Fox.

I think i'll write up a Jäger just for funzies, and should also make a small something for Atticus' father, who would technically be one of the original founding members of the NSB along with Mari's father.

Those men would both know Markus Personally then.

Those men would both know Markus Personally then.
If that's going to be the case, then you should know that Maribeth's father was the lead scientist in charge of the facilities that kept the Empowered. It all happened in House of Powers. Then if I remember correctly, in World of Powers he decided to turn his back on the government and help out those with abilities. Soon after he fled the country and now he's being hunted down. Plot twists are still to come.

Also, Julius' father was high up in the ranks of the scientists as well but died in World of Powers when he stabbed Julius in the back.

Atticus's father is a Senator who endorsed the development of the original House of Powers (and the similar facilities built across the nation), paving the way for the anti-enpowered sentiments, organizations, and weapons of the current period. He worked alongside Mari's father and ensured that the government would not interfere with the brutal, inhumane experiments being conducted. Thanks to his smooth talking and political influence the government itself would eventually come to fully support all House of Powers facilities and eventually the NSB.

Status
Not open for further replies.