The Untold Story of an Olympic Trio

Status
Not open for further replies.
He laughs and gently pulls the two girls closer to him "Relax Rose I've been practicing your just being paranoid!" He let's out another whoop of excitement and slowly leaned forward into the wave as he moved forward the wave picked up more and more speed by now if they were in a car the would easily be doing at least 90 mph "ahh I love the smell of adventure in the morning!"

"For good reason!" Rose replied with her tail tucked between her legs, especially when Will started speeding up. She pressed even closer to him, firmly keeping her eyes shut. "Make sure we're not seen Will! And don't go to fast! And be careful, don't exhaust yourself! And make sure to hold on to Isabella and m-me!"

Isabella however seemed to regain a bit of herself and quite suddenly let out a choked laugh as if she had been holding it in. "Holy shit," It felt like her balance was constantly going to be lost sending them tumbling but of course that didn't happen. She could feel water soaking into her boots and spraying her lightly occasionally but it wasn't a bother -in fact this was rather exhilarating she couldn't help but keep her eyes open in contrast to the Satyr. She wasn't really sure if this was a preferred means of travel, but it definitely was one of the oddest experiences the girl had ever had and she loved it. "This is crazy -amazing- but crazy! Is this normal for you?!" Suddenly there was a spark in her eyes and a challenging glint. "How fast can you go?"

He laughs and holds onto Rose tighter "don't worry Rose I'm being careful and I've got you I won let you get hurt you know that" upon hearing Isabellas words he got a glint of his own in his eyes before he grinned like a mad man "hold on to your scrunchies and underwear and Satyrs keep those tails close at hand were going to see what this baby can do!!" He looks straight ahead and let's out a loud whoop befire they took off at an almost insane amount of speed they were moving so fast that they couldn't even hear the wind whistling past their ears

Rose turned to Isabella with a silent gasp of horror and dis-belief after her words. Then back to Will with wide eyes. She knew exactly how much the words were going to provoke him and exactly what the boy was about to do even before he spoke. "Don't you dare!" Even though she was pressed so tightly, it didn't do much to calm the Satyrs nerves.

As soon as she saw that grin Isabella raised an eyebrow, although she wouldn't come to regret her words until he picked up speed. The wind and spray was so harsh even she had to scrunch her eyes up tight after a few moments laughing out at the feeling -it was almost like flying which was exhilerating for a few moments before it became sickly feeling. "Alright, I get it you can go fast!" She laughed without opening her eyes and turned to lean into him slightly so the spray wouldn't attack her as bad. "I didn't say show off!"

All he could do was laugh at the two girls reactions relishing in the spwe'd he was going for a while longer befire he casually leaned back allowing them to slow to a steady pace that wasn't too fast but was still moving quick enough to get them to their destination soon "look were already in the ocean it won't take us long to get to camp now girls" sure enough he was right looking around there was nothing but water for miles and miles

When Isabella opened her eyes again she was yet again shocked to find herself in an unfamiliar place. Had they really been moving that fast? Something like a small alarm bell went off in the girls mind upon seeing nothing but water all the way around. "Hey... Now would probably be a good time to mention I suck at swimming huh? Actually, I don't think I've ever tried to swim for a long period of time before." Realising how tight her grip was she loosened it a bit with an apologetic smile, releasing one hand in favour of brushing it over her eyes so the small droplets of water weren't a bother any more.

Rose groaned, looking no better then from when they had been going as a rapid pace and did not loosen her grip even a bit. "I do to... suck at swimming that is... he already knows that... wake me up when we get there...."

Isabella couldn't help but snort with laughter. It hadn't been that bad, besides from being a little; wet at least they hadn't fallen in or hit anything.

He chuckles and looks at Rose he gives her a playful kiss on the cheek "oh cmon Rose it's not that bad as long as I'm here neither if you have to worly about drowning it's perfectly safe and you have to admit it's a little fun either way. I predict if we keep this pace we'l be at camp within a few hours"

Isabella couldn't help but smirk a bit as Rose blushed slightly pink at the playful kiss. They're so cute together. A few hours of this definitely didn't sound appealing and she had a feeling the only one who wouldn't be sick at the end of this trip was aqua man himself.

"I wouldn't say perfectly safe... I guess we should be fine if its only a few hours..." She mumbled quietly before falling silent still caught up in her blush.

"That is unless you get lost." Isabella noted in a slight tease although she didn't want to provoke him too much at the moment. Rather, still having a few questions that had been bugging her she wanted to get them off her tongue but... they seemed more on a personal level. Isabella wasn't really one to share her worries so she tried to keep her tone smooth and casual -at least as smooth as there ride would allow. "So, what are the other demi-gods like? Is it safe to assume the camp is just something like... a highschool?" Oh, that didn't quite sound appealing on her tongue for some reason.

He looks at Isabella and smiles a bit "no camp is nothing like High school believe me it's hard to explain though but to answer your first question it all depends on who your Godly parent is when you get to camp even if you see someone you've never met just by looking at what they're doing you can tell who their parent is boys and girls share cabins because technically you are among your half brother and half sisters and each cabin is designated to their godly parent and decoated accordingly we all get along just fine we have our little frustrating moments with each other and our heated debates and we enjoy competing with each other but we're all one big family in the end"

Isabella couldn't help but feel if you could tell just by looking at someone who their parent was... well she might have a tough time again fitting in somewhere. After all, hadn't both of her current companions been uncertain who hers was? His words brought little comfort even if they did clear up confusion but also brought upon another short thought. "Oh... Well I guess that should be interesting. I've always wondered what it would be like to
have siblings."

The girl also wondered if she would run into another child who shared the same parent who was similar to her, maybe someone she could connect with on a relateable level. Someone who knew what it was like to want to spark a fight on every bad day, who loved the rush of getting into trouble even though they wouldn't admit it. Or that never stood down from a challenge and would never put her down or call her crazy for doing just that.

"How long have you been at the camp?" She didn't bother to address Rose with more then a glance, who had her eyes shut tightly and seemed to be blocking the trip out -still with slightly pink cheeks.

He smiles a bit "I've been there since I was about 6..it's a long story I don't really want to get into it maybe I'll tell you about it some other time and I can tell your worried about not fitting in again. Isabella each of us our unique in our own ways it's true but we're all family we have each others backs no matter what happens and as for your Godly parent it's always hard at first to know who's parent anyone belongs to its not until you get claimed is it easier to tell before I was claimed by my father some people thought me a son of Aphrodite goddess of beauty and love some thought I was a child of Hermes as well but once I was claimed by Poseidon all the pieces were put into place and it's easy to know once your claimed by your mother or father everything will start to make sense"

Six? Yes, she could imagine that was quite a long story but it didn't bother Isabella to not know. Rather, it did bother her that the boy seemed to sense her nervousness when she was normally very good at hiding these things. How had he known, was it her expression or posture? Something in her words? She was almost inclined to ask even. "I just... I don't know." She half-sighed and didn't really want to talk about it at first, but with Rose seemingly not listening and time ticking away it didn't seem like she would have much of a chance to talk with anyone else about her worries before reaching camp. Then again, she never really did back home.

The girl looked up to hold his eyes briefly and it was clear she was making up her mind about something before speaking again in a low tone; maybe a bit softer of a tone without that usual confident firmness. "It just kind of sounds like something I've heard before, that's all. 'I know it seems hard now and uncertain but I'm sure you'll fit in somewhere eventually.' Part of me is still kinda wondering If this is happening for real or if maybe I'll wake up in a few moments with an alarm clock informing me I'm late for school. Another part is just kinda wondering..." She rubbed the back of her neck with her free hand pausing for a moment before continuing. "Well, I mean even if its like one big family and I'll find my place eventually -I've never managed to make and keep a friend in my life. Literally. Its not even that I moved around a lot or that I was isolated; they just didn't stick around or kept running away in no time. I'm just worried about going and being caught in the same awkward situation where I'm around people who either don't like me or just kinda want to avoid me -and people I'm too awkward or too proud to approach first and talk to."

Reactions: Andy
He gives her a kind smile something in his expression could clearly state he had hearf that same story over a hundred times that he had even lived it. He gently removes his arm from around her waist and holds his hand out to her and then he spoke in the softest yet most sincere tone he had spoken in yet "I know exactly what you mean..but I promise you that this is no dream this is reality our reality and this is the start of a new life for you in more ways you can imagine. You might not know me as well as you might like to yet but if you'll let me I can be the first true friend you make at camp..I know and understand what your going through we all went through similar things but I'm being completely honest when I say this welcome home Isabella"

Isabella didn't return the soft smile until he had finished, even though the expression was small it was clear Will had done a number to ease her worries. At least reassure her that maybe she would have a friend after all to get through it -two on fact- and maybe, just maybe, there was something in his expression thy reassured the girl her doubts were common and not worth much worry. Almost immediately being relieved, she felt slightly embarrassed for opening up as Isabella usually did when such an occurrence happened. "Yeah... I suppose it will be nice to have a friend there already. And now that I think about it, if this was a dream there wouldn't be this much of a wet feeling from the water in my boots."

"Two friends." Rose corrected faintly, making her presence and consciousness known once more. "Uck Will... Are we almost there?"

He smiles and pats Isabella on the head and winks at her "trust me Isabella your going to be just fine I'll be there with you every step of the way" looking at Rose he smiles before looking up "yes we are there's the beach right there" steering the wave towards the beach he slowly brings them to a stop the wave pushing them up onto the beach far enough away so they're clothes wouldn't get wet "welcome to camp Half blood Isabella your new home"

Isabella ducked before Will could pay where head and stuck out her tongue at him with a smirk and an expression that read 'hah I'm to quick for you'. However her whole demeanour changed upon looking forward towards the beach, the girl straitened up confidently with her shoulders back and lips slightly parted as if ready to speak. She looked back to Will again upon his welcome and have a smile, a real full one this time that made her eyes light up slightly. "Well, today's as good as any I suppose to start a new adventure."

And then she almost fell, taking wobbly steps on the now solid ground it had been much of a shift from standing on water but very quickly Isabella regained her balance to stand up strait again. Her heart was pumping much to fast to be embarrassed about such a thing at the momet, sticking close to the two but ever so slightly independently spaced. "You have a beach connected to the camp? Just how big is this place?"

"Big," Rose quickly replied hanging into Will for a moment more on solid ground clearly to avoid stumbling as Isabella had. Her face regained some color a the Satyr rubbed her eyes and pulled her short hair loose from it's bun -it was coming out any way. "Alright Will... I'll admit you are getting better at that but next time I still opt for the bus."

Last edited by a moderator:
He only winks at her and chuckles "cmon let's take you to Chiron he'looks want to meet you tight away then we'l introduce you to Mr. D. oh and Rose you wouldn't take the bus because then you'd be cramled together with people you don't know and youd be apart from me

Rose flinched at the thought, although bus had been a default situation of course Will knew her well enough to point out all the flaws in that plan. "...Good point."

"Is Chiron another Demi-god?" Isabella asked, taking her hair down from the tight pony-tail it had been to run her fingers through it and smooth the tangle out. Always messy, the ride seemed to have no affect on it instead the red strands were twirled and twined as ever.

"No, he is one of the directors of the camp though. You'll... See when you meet him. He's quite kind, nothing to be nervous about." Rose spoke in her natural low tone, out of disguise now as it was much more comfortable this way and she didn't have to worry about being discreet within the camp grounds.

"Pshh, nervous? Who said anything about nervous?" Isabella snorted, giving her boots a flick so they were rid of most water. "Let's go meet him now then." She stated, as if trying to prove there was no hesitation or nervousness. "... will the other campers be out and about?"

He looks at her and smiles a bit "yes they will but most likely they'll be in the mess hall eating and sending prayers to their parent" he starts walking into camp leading her through the camp on the most scenic route bringing her past the coliseum, the cabins where everyone stays, the mess hall, and then finally the big house "here we are Chiron should be inside"

Isabella didn't hesitate to follow, but was surprised when looking back to see Rose did not trail behind. In fact, the Satyr was gone. Where...? She opened her mouth to question this, but quickly shut it again deciding she would probably see the girl soon enough again. After all, she didn't know if Rose was a worker for the camp, simply a friend of Wills, or something other. Her eyes trailed past the forest as they walked but she noticed they seemed to go around it rather then skimming its deep edges reaching out with curled branches.

Wide eyes traced every inch of the land they walked by, although Isabella was sure she would have more then enough time to get familiar with everything she couldn't help but wish to stop now and explore around some of these buildings. Especially when the cabins came into view, because they were nothing that she had expected. Weren't cabins supposed to be... like run-down wooden painted numbered little places where one of them was usually haunted? Maybe that was too many movies and books meddling with her thoughts, but these home-stays were definitely something to look at. From a tall slender one with long columns to a rough looking building with... was that some sort of an animals head hanging out front? She almost instantly recognised where Will stayed, the light sea-shell and stone flickered building belonged obviously to children of Posiedon but... well, the rest were any ones best guess. Or maybe just hers. Right now as promised, they and the land looked empty of a soul.

Upon passing the mess hall she could hear chatter inside, her head turned as she walked to keep eyes on it for a moment but she remained walking close beside Will. Not out of nervousness, of course.

The 'big house' was surprisingly homely looking to her point of view, although Isabella didn't see anyone outside standing on the deck. She glanced to Will for a moment in clear hesitation, wondering whether or not to ask her question before it slipped out anyway. "Will you be coming in with me? I mean, you don't have to," She saved quickly shifting her weight. "But you could. You know. If you wanted to."

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.